of 2
Next Last
chicken little

Victor, NY

#23 May 9, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
DITO!
Sickle cell anemia & Aids, the great white hope.
cooj

Rochester, NY

#24 May 9, 2011
Debra wrote:
I have been to all the botox docs in rochester, I like New Genesis the best, they take time with you, it is very nice and clean but there are no BMWs in the parking lot, no mansion that you are paying for. The PA Jeff does the best botox treatments ever and not for nothing he is nice on the eyes.
Yes - especially since you now have a third eyeball from all the botox you've had injected into your face!!! LOL
aRE YOU MAD NOW? i CAN'T TELL FROM ALL THE BOTOX YOU SHOOT UP!!! lol
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#25 May 9, 2011
cooj wrote:
<quoted text>
What a clueless bimbo. Penicillan isn't injected into your face!!!
I'd rather grow old naturally. What are you so afraid of wrinkles for anyway. Whats the big deal? What kind of whacky shit is gonna happen after shooting up botox for years. Alien.
WHITE FOLKS LOOK OLD AS HELL BY THE TIME THEY ARE 25. THEY LOOK 50 AND IN REALITY ARE ONLY 22. LMAO AT WHITE FOLKS TRYING TO SAVE THEIR FACE WHILE CALLING THEMSELVES THROWING STONES AT BLACKS.
Trial

Reston, VA

#26 May 9, 2011
I prefer natural looking women!
chicken little

Victor, NY

#27 May 9, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
WHITE FOLKS LOOK OLD AS HELL BY THE TIME THEY ARE 25. THEY LOOK 50 AND IN REALITY ARE ONLY 22. LMAO AT WHITE FOLKS TRYING TO SAVE THEIR FACE WHILE CALLING THEMSELVES THROWING STONES AT BLACKS.
Hey pecker head,do you know that you are violating your probation by posting on this forum?
tetoes

Rochester, NY

#28 May 10, 2011
Debra wrote:
I have been to all the botox docs in rochester, I like New Genesis the best, they take time with you, it is very nice and clean but there are no BMWs in the parking lot, no mansion that you are paying for. The PA Jeff does the best botox treatments ever and not for nothing he is nice on the eyes.
You poor naive, ignorant woman to be fooled into injecting this poison!!!!! Wait a few years when you can'r see or speak from the damage!!!!!!
New Genesis Rip Off

East Rochester, NY

#29 Oct 13, 2011
Maybe they use to be the cheap place for botox. I am paying $16/unit now. Today they informed me that they charge $299 per area. I need 3 areas. Not happening.
Conductenor

Macedon, NY

#30 Feb 17, 2012
The people criticizing those who wish to use Botox - I am quite sure you are ashamed of your appearance and cannot afford these treatments. You must have done a search for Botox to end up at this thread...
Blah

Geneva, NY

#32 Aug 28, 2012
bigsingle wrote:
LOOK AT WHITE AMERICA TRYING TO SAVE THEIR SKIN. GET SOME MELONINE AS THE BLACKS HAVE AND YOU WON'T HAVE THOSE PROBLEMS! BURNING TO QUICK AND WRINKLING TOO QUICK ARE YOU? I TOLD YOU ALL THAT YOU ARE A CURSE CALLED LEPROSY. WHEN GOD PUNISHED MAN, HE TURNED THEM WHITE. LOOK AT YOU ALL DESTITUTE TO HAVE THAT SKIN LIKE THOSE NEEEEEGGGGGRRRRRAAAAS.
LMAO AT THE DESTITUTE OF WHITE WOMEN IN AMERICA.
Well the good thing is as bad as we age we will never be black which is a million times worse. You automatically talk with a speech impedement and have a limp.
wade

Rochester, NY

#34 Aug 29, 2012
mrbobf wrote:
Kinda funny having someone inject botulinum into your face... most people want to get RID of the toxins..
I can't wait to see what the long-term effects are from years of the poisonous injections...
The clueless will say,"Gee, I didn't think pumping all that goop into my face would be bad for me"...
Finally someone with ther nads to say what is really up with this poison! I hope all these vain women pay a big price for injecting all these chemicals in their faces. What ever happened to growing old naturally? Just like those trout lipped woman who look like the freakin' joker - they think it looks good! They can't even make facial expressions anymore. So many beautiful woman have ruined their looks with this crap. Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Meg Ryan, etc.
judith

Rochester, NY

#35 Aug 29, 2012
Conductenor wrote:
The people criticizing those who wish to use Botox - I am quite sure you are ashamed of your appearance and cannot afford these treatments. You must have done a search for Botox to end up at this thread...
Only insecure woman have appearance issues.I'm not one of those.
I'm intelligent enough to know these woman injecting these un-natural substances into their bodies are playing roulette.
I'm sure these products will be on one of those lawsuit commercials in a few years.''Have you used Goatox, Crustellin,''
Call Hoser & Hoser...
judith

Rochester, NY

#36 Aug 29, 2012
New Genesis Rip Off wrote:
Maybe they use to be the cheap place for botox. I am paying $16/unit now. Today they informed me that they charge $299 per area. I need 3 areas. Not happening.
Just wait Mrs. Frankenstein!! You skin will discolor and look like plastic in a few years. You won't be able to ''crack'' a smile!
HaHa. Your face will look like Phyllis Dillers a$$!
judith

Rochester, NY

#37 Aug 29, 2012
smOMENT wrote:
<quoted text>
OH SHUT UP!!!! YOU RE PROBABLY A JUNK FOOD EATER, OR SMOKER OR SOMETHING THAT IS WORSE THAN BOTOX! PENICILLIN WAS A MIRACLE AND LOOK WHERE THAT COMES FROM...
Sombody is very insecure about thewir looks, aging and their self image!!! So defensive there Bambi! If i could see your distorted face i bet you look angry... oh wait, never mind.
judith

Rochester, NY

#38 Aug 29, 2012
Joshua Bluejay wrote:
[link=http://www.vegaplasticsu rgery.com]Botox at Vega Plastic Surgery[/link] is very awesome and they do a great job.
Notice how the word Plasic appears at a place thats supposed to allegedly make you look BETTER????
Can you say mannequin?
Stepford woman?
How about permanant duck lips?
Oh, but they're sooooo natural!!!!!
judith

Rochester, NY

#40 Aug 29, 2012
thej wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to try out the roller!! Maybe after that i'll try a sander for those really deep wrinkles!!! Then to get that baby's-butt soft finish - a nice coat of shellack!!!! And so natural lokking!!! LOL
Love it!!!!!
Anonymous

Henrietta, NY

#41 Nov 15, 2012
I went to Dr. Koening in Rochester NY @ 973 East Avenue looking to get some lip injections to get fuller lips and a bit of Botox to smooth out some wrinkle lines. I went in and I knew exactly what I wanted and since this would not have been my first time getting that done but it is my first time going to him, I expected great results. I was numbed out in my lips before the procedure, which is expected and he said I would only need 1cc of Restylan which I had once already injected in my lips and lasted for about 5-6 months and he initially started with my upper lip and injected very little in my lower, when I looked at the mirror i expressed to him that I am looking for fuller lips but he said " After a bit of swelling, you will be able to see the results". I did not swell at all, and was able to work within 2 days, which was nice actually but all i got was lumps in my lips on the inside, they charged me $ 540 dollars for my lip injection and $ 400 dollars for the botox, which all it did raise my eyebrows higher but i can still see the line n between my eyebrows and some in my forehead. I called and tried to speak with him, and when i went in again, he tried convincing me that I do have fuller lips, I told him I see no difference in either the Botox or the Restylan injection he supposedly injected in my lips worth of 1 cc. It is ultimately my fault for not paying attention to details, like making sure he did inject a whole 1 cc and did he really inject the specific product i requested? was it expired and what was the name of it??(I believe that they can document anything they want, it doesnt mean they gave you the actual product you paid for). Do not waste your money by going there, the atmosphere and ambiance is pretty fancy but i don't care about that, i care about that his product is ineffective. When I went in the second time, I was so disappointed I felt i was begging for him to touch up and fix the problem, so he did inject half of cc in my upper lip only, even though i requested full top and bottom, and it seemed fuller but within 3 days went back to its original size. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY NOR YOUR TIME, BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP WITH A $940 LESS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR. I will never go back to him because my lips were injected twice within 1 week of time and now my lips are back to their original size. I only blame myself for being hasty and excited and not doing a better investigation on this guy.
natural

Rochester, NY

#42 Nov 16, 2012
Conductenor wrote:
No.
Most intelligent people know better than to let anyone inject chemicals into their faces!!!
These freak woman walk around looking like creatures with funny puffed out lips. Shiny plastic looking skin.
Many beutiful - natural woman are ruining their looks with this crap.
White and Sexy

Leominster, MA

#43 Jun 22, 2013
To the black biiiittttcccchhhh ur so jealous with ur big fat cellulite legs and ass hows those weaves wirking 4 u
White and Sexymi

Leominster, MA

#44 Jun 22, 2013
Always trying to copy us fake hair fake eyes fake nails fake eyelashes take it all off wat do u have WESLEY SNIPES DAMN HE even looks better NATURAL WHITE SEXY FEMALE MARRIED TO A FINE BLK MAN BYE HATERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brockport Police Chief Wants Dry College Town 5 min Rhonda ReTard 26
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 7 min Charles 15
Apple will no longer release cell data to cops 27 min Apple fan 1
Cullerd man wanted in missing white UVA girl case 1 hr South Wedge Tarde... 3
Former Aide Convicted Of Rape 2 hr ImProper Behavior 1
non white tries to pick up 15 yr old female. 2 hr ECigs 2
Second Arrest in Assault on Rochester Police Of... 2 hr Bimpods 11
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 3 hr Uncle Tom 22
•••
•••