First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wrinkley in Rochester

Fairport, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2007
I don't mean "back alley for crack" cheap.

I mean fast, efficient, inexpensive, low overhead and without all the "spa" ambiance to drive up the price.

Any suggestions appreciated!!
june

Victor, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2007
$7.50 a unit at New Genesis Med Spa
Lisa

Pittsford, NY

#3 Jan 9, 2008
New Genesis Med Spa is running promotions at this time for Botox treatments. Check out their specials at: http://www.newgenesis.com/specials.php

“The Wise One”

Since: Sep 07

The Heart of the Heartland

#4 Jan 9, 2008
Kinda funny having someone inject botulinum into your face... most people want to get RID of the toxins..
I can't wait to see what the long-term effects are from years of the poisonous injections...
The clueless will say,"Gee, I didn't think pumping all that goop into my face would be bad for me"...
Suzie with a puffy puss

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 9, 2008
Recently described by a plastic surgeon to Me as the most useful drug of the decade ...

he said there will be huge advances because of this wunder drug...

invest now and beat the rush

Suzie with a glowing cheek thanks to buttocks

“The Wise One”

#6 Jan 9, 2008
When you get older, you can look as good as Britt Ekland:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/article...

Trout pout.... LMAO!!
Debra

Victor, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2008
I have been to all the botox docs in rochester, I like New Genesis the best, they take time with you, it is very nice and clean but there are no BMWs in the parking lot, no mansion that you are paying for. The PA Jeff does the best botox treatments ever and not for nothing he is nice on the eyes.

“The Wise One”

#8 Feb 27, 2008
So, how long have you worked there?
smOMENT

Rochester, NY

#9 May 18, 2010
mrbobf wrote:
Kinda funny having someone inject botulinum into your face... most people want to get RID of the toxins..
I can't wait to see what the long-term effects are from years of the poisonous injections...
The clueless will say,"Gee, I didn't think pumping all that goop into my face would be bad for me"...
OH SHUT UP!!!! YOU RE PROBABLY A JUNK FOOD EATER, OR SMOKER OR SOMETHING THAT IS WORSE THAN BOTOX! PENICILLIN WAS A MIRACLE AND LOOK WHERE THAT COMES FROM...
Joshua Bluejay

Fairport, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2011
[link=http://www.vegaplasticsu rgery.com]Botox at Vega Plastic Surgery[/link] is very awesome and they do a great job.
Joshua Bluejay

Fairport, NY

#11 Jan 3, 2011
[link=" http://www.pancakes.com "]Pancakes!!![/link]
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#13 May 4, 2011
LOOK AT WHITE AMERICA TRYING TO SAVE THEIR SKIN. GET SOME MELONINE AS THE BLACKS HAVE AND YOU WON'T HAVE THOSE PROBLEMS! BURNING TO QUICK AND WRINKLING TOO QUICK ARE YOU? I TOLD YOU ALL THAT YOU ARE A CURSE CALLED LEPROSY. WHEN GOD PUNISHED MAN, HE TURNED THEM WHITE. LOOK AT YOU ALL DESTITUTE TO HAVE THAT SKIN LIKE THOSE NEEEEEGGGGGRRRRRAAAAS.
LMAO AT THE DESTITUTE OF WHITE WOMEN IN AMERICA.
thej

Rochester, NY

#14 May 9, 2011
Wrinkley in Rochester wrote:
I don't mean "back alley for crack" cheap.
I mean fast, efficient, inexpensive, low overhead and without all the "spa" ambiance to drive up the price.
Any suggestions appreciated!!
Here's a suggetion to all you morons afraid to grow old gracefully - how about using common sense & not injecting botulism into your faces!!!! We are all supposed to grow old -duh!
Some woman are so freakin' concieted and obsessed with their looks they'd probably injecy any ewww- substance if it made them look younger. 2 words - pathetic & fake!!
thej

Rochester, NY

#15 May 9, 2011
june wrote:
$7.50 a unit at New Genesis Med Spa
Yes, step right up & you too can look like a real live store mannequin!!! Want that expressionless, wax museum glow!!! Just come on in for the May Stepford special!!!LOL
thej

Rochester, NY

#16 May 9, 2011
Lisa wrote:
New Genesis Med Spa is running promotions at this time for Botox treatments. Check out their specials at: http://www.newgenesis.com/specials.php
Gee, i can't wait to get that youthful, i just had a lobotomy appearance!!! Sign up now so you can have the same look on your face wheter happy, sad, hurt, devious, etc.... Fool all your friends, great at parties!!
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#17 May 9, 2011
WHITE WOMEN: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR CROW'S FEET AND DROPPED JAWALS. I'M PAYING JUST SO YOUR FACES CAN STAND UP STRAIGHT. LEPROSY AND CROWS FEET. DAMN YOU ALL LOOK OLD BEFORE YOU ARE. FREE BOTOX. WATCH ALL THE WHITE WOMEN RUN!
thej

Rochester, NY

#19 May 9, 2011
mrbobf wrote:
Soooo true!!! The very worst part of this crap is the woman using it thinks it makes them look good!!!!! I just can't believe it!!!
Have you seen some of these Barbie-trout!! They can't move parts of their faces!! They have no ''expression'' lines on forehead, laughing, etc...
The joke will be on them after injecting poison.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#20 May 9, 2011
thej wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to try out the roller!! Maybe after that i'll try a sander for those really deep wrinkles!!! Then to get that baby's-butt soft finish - a nice coat of shellack!!!! And so natural lokking!!! LOL
DITO!
cooj

Rochester, NY

#21 May 9, 2011
smOMENT wrote:
<quoted text>
OH SHUT UP!!!! YOU RE PROBABLY A JUNK FOOD EATER, OR SMOKER OR SOMETHING THAT IS WORSE THAN BOTOX! PENICILLIN WAS A MIRACLE AND LOOK WHERE THAT COMES FROM...
What a clueless bimbo. Penicillan isn't injected into your face!!!
I'd rather grow old naturally. What are you so afraid of wrinkles for anyway. Whats the big deal? What kind of whacky shit is gonna happen after shooting up botox for years. Alien.
cooj

Rochester, NY

#22 May 9, 2011
Suzie with a puffy puss wrote:
Recently described by a plastic surgeon to Me as the most useful drug of the decade ...
he said there will be huge advances because of this wunder drug...
invest now and beat the rush
Suzie with a glowing cheek thanks to buttocks

LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Second Arrest in Assault on Rochester Police Of... 15 min stevie social worker 10
East High principal responds to critics over Pr... 37 min Sch Board 3
Brockport Police Chief Wants Dry College Town 55 min RPD Strategist 12
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 1 hr stevie social worker 21
Only Whites Can Offer Rides to School Children 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 3
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 3 hr Sam 25
Police, mayor address video of arrest 4 hr Frontline 21
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••