Brother Wease Els stations ratings ar...
slammer

Holley, NY

#59 May 19, 2013
Looking at some of the numbers and they really are not looking good at all for the station Alan is on and of course if the station has low numbers it can not be good for every one that works there.Lets not forget about the devastating lay offs that have hit all the CC stations across the country,

And lets not forget the numerous changes that have happened to the show Alan is on.Producers and side kicks,they went as far as renaming the station along with switching formats to boot.Every sign points to disarray and chaos as they struggle to stay competitive and the latest ratings show that it does not seem to be working.They can not even break a 3 share people.I guess the experiment of hiring Alan has been a bust .But one must give Alan credit as he still tries to stay positive with all the negative news surrounding him.I can honestly say that he knows how to manipulate people better than any one I have ever met.If not for radio he would have been the best used car salesmen that ever lived.I hope he takes that as a compliment because he is truly a slick fast talker who spins everything to his advantage.
slammer

Holley, NY

#60 May 19, 2013
Look DL ,Alan does charity for the simple fact that he walks around feeling guilty about how much money he earns.You would think that the abandonment of his first born daughter would make him feel bad but he walked away and never gave it another thought.

Alan is a far leftist who feels bad about earning millions of dollars so he feels compelled to raise money for people.But in essence for Alan it is always about money and nothing more than that.And to boot he raises money as opposed to possibly giving out of his own pocket.It is always about the bottom line and nothing more.What is really sad is he is surrounded by yes people who always prop him up and allow him to act as arrogant as he wishes.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#62 May 20, 2013
His show is not nearly as good as it used to be, but he is still better by leaps and bounds than Kimberly and Beck the ultimate jerk-off ass clowns.
slammer

Holley, NY

#63 May 20, 2013
Only if he is paying for it and not another freebie as he always wants to skate when the tab is due.

The man is a classic snoorrer ,it is a jewish term for some one who always wants something for free.
slammer

Holley, NY

#65 May 20, 2013
I wonder by me not showing up do you think he felt as bad as his daughter did when her own father decided not to show up.Alan has a unique ability to make other people responsible while he can just skate away with out any remorse at all.
He really should have been a ,or should i say he is a politician but he never ran for office.He can distort and contort the facts with the best of them.His best example of manipulation was when Howard asked the simple of question of if Alan thinks he is such a great person then why did he leave his retarded daughter.
Alan is very shrewd and he was able to use this to his full advantage .Sure Howard used the wrong word ,but what is worse ,what Howard said or what Alan did to his own Daughter?/
He honestly is the best manipulator of people on the planet and he takes no prisoners and he plays for keeps.Ask Billy Moran about the innocent pool he Put Alan in and see how much anger and hatred he has for him now.
But on the other hand one must feel for him as he was once the top dog and now he has to convince management to keep him on the air.Why do you think he refuses to debate me .I have noticed that he nor DL ever want to talk about the facts and that says alot.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#67 May 20, 2013
slammer wrote:
Leads the pack ? Are you being serious.After Alan Levine copied Howard Stern and was solo in the small market of Rochester NY he was able to peak as one of the highest rated shows of all time in that area. He thought he was the biggest talent since Elvis But Low and behold the reality is He was eventually beaten by Howard and he never fully recovered from that.Sure he is still hanging around and CC grabbed him with the help of Dave L to try to bring 95.1 back from the grave.The station he is now on has lower ratings then when he started and that does not say much.
In the end it is very obvious that Alan is riding out his local legacy by snow balling any one he can in to thinking he can deliver ratings as e=he once did when he was alone on the air.
D L tries to point out that he usually leads the pack but this is a misnomer as he has not been number one for quite some time now with all the changes to the show he is on probably never will be.
Lets look at some facts as D L seems to want to over look in respect to what is actually happening.Alan is no longer number one,the show he is on has replaced every single member accept the lone car washer who will be out of work when Alan is let go and Will find out what type of person Weasel truly is when that happens.Alan is essentially in denial as to what happened to his ratings and even though he did try to expand to Buffalo,he was run out of that city as well.
The bottom line is Alan the brother wease el levin has been eking out a living and is wondering why his ratings have evaporated like dust in the wind. And as you can plainly see even though he is longer # 1 ,people close to him want to prop him up as though he is still relevant.sad but true and look for him to really try to be outrageous by lashing out at any one he can to get some publicity.I would hate to be near 70 and staring the in face of defeat as he is now.Alan if you want to stay on the air try being funny and entertaining for once instead of boorish and preachy.Tough advise but spot on .
Dude Wease never copied Howard.NEVER. Also why are you so worried about him you have plenty of other radio choices to listen to. Why does it effect you so much that e is on the air?
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#68 May 20, 2013
I have listened to wease from the beginning when he was on with Soccer Goalie Dave Combs. Sure his act has changed but for the most part he does still put on a great show, One of his biggest weakness is his inability to shrug off his critics as he does let people get under his skin. The current show is a small example of the product that made him a household name in town.

Long gone are the days of the Tommy and Cindy days that IMO were Wease at his best as those sidekicks really helped make the show.

I still listen at times but find myself listening to CMF as Tommy is just to funny to stay away from.

Wease is a good guy and still does better than most in town just not at the top anymore.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#69 May 20, 2013
Dorky Dave wrote:
I have listened to wease from the beginning when he was on with Soccer Goalie Dave Combs. Sure his act has changed but for the most part he does still put on a great show, One of his biggest weakness is his inability to shrug off his critics as he does let people get under his skin. The current show is a small example of the product that made him a household name in town.
Long gone are the days of the Tommy and Cindy days that IMO were Wease at his best as those sidekicks really helped make the show.
I still listen at times but find myself listening to CMF as Tommy is just to funny to stay away from.
Wease is a good guy and still does better than most in town just not at the top anymore.
That was his best show I agree.Since he does not have Tommy his show does not really work as well.He should not be trying to make his show hip with these younger co-host.It does not work. He would be better off having crusty older co-host and sticking with what worked for him.
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#70 May 21, 2013
I agree Wease should get rid of these young co hosts and just run the show with Billy as a sidekick. Focus on his core group and who knows the ratings might go up. Pauly and now the new girl are fine on their own to focus on a younger audience but Wease needs to focus on his strength his core audience.

And his show really misses Tommy as he was the star of the show back at CMF for the final 5 years wease was there.
Lance

Rochester, NY

#71 May 21, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>So, how was lunch???? Don't tell me, YOU CHICKENED OUT AGAIN!!!!!! Really???? The man was going to buy you lunch, and let you RANT, until you were blue in the face, just you and him, and you were a NO SHOW, AGAIN!!!!!!! You really disappoint me. This was your BIG chance. Maybe some day you'll grow a set of balls, instead of hiding behind your mommy's computer!!!
What a coward and sorry excuse for a Man. Gary always says that he wants to talk to Wease, but will never actually do it. All he can do is hide behind the computer and never back up his lies in person. What a loser, oh and with really sorry teeth.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#73 May 21, 2013
Why is the guy so obsessed about it?
slammer

Holley, NY

#75 May 21, 2013
Well I guess I am not the only one that was devastated when Alan walked away from his home of Rock n Roll. But he did what comes natural to him and yes his show was much funnier then and I am still hopeful for a reunion with Tommy and If what i suspect is happening at CC it might come sooner rather than later.

CC is a very conservative station and I figured it would just take some time for Alan to regret what he did and find his way back home.

But I still say that he is a back stabber and not a person who can be trusted.People ask why I write on this site and the answer is simple.To let people know that the real Alan is nothing like the one that talks about how much he cares,He can care and use emotion all he wants but at the end of the day he is just a selfish person and it is good to let the the light of truth be shown on him.

ENC Pirate

Greenville, NC

#77 May 21, 2013
I don't have the ol' proverbial dog in this fight. I stumbled upon this post trying to gather info. about what in the Hades occurred at the Lilac Festival that I loved when growing up in Monroe County. Still appreciate the area, visit family often, and I realize crime is everywhere. Having said that, I was once a Bro. Wease fan and would smile upon seeing a stray Rochesterian driving in this area with his name affixed their car bumper ~ 10 years ago. True, I'm 20 years older and (hopefully) more mature. But, when visiting the area now and occasionally listening to "The Brother", I am stunned about how stale his act has become and how much abject, puerile and juvenile bad commentary is passed off as humor. His listeners call in commentary is worse. I'm no prude, but that show (IMO... which means little) is a train-wreck, at best. It is terrible to the point that I almost pity the man. At some point, one has to swallow his pride, take a bow (and a pay cut) and retire with grace. I've said too much already, and no one likely cares. But, this topic just (obviously)piqued my interest. Take care my Rochester friends, see ya in July.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#78 May 21, 2013
slammer wrote:
Well I guess I am not the only one that was devastated when Alan walked away from his home of Rock n Roll. But he did what comes natural to him and yes his show was much funnier then and I am still hopeful for a reunion with Tommy and If what i suspect is happening at CC it might come sooner rather than later.
CC is a very conservative station and I figured it would just take some time for Alan to regret what he did and find his way back home.
But I still say that he is a back stabber and not a person who can be trusted.People ask why I write on this site and the answer is simple.To let people know that the real Alan is nothing like the one that talks about how much he cares,He can care and use emotion all he wants but at the end of the day he is just a selfish person and it is good to let the the light of truth be shown on him.
Can you tell me why you care so much if he is on the air and if someone likes his show? You sound nuts with our obsession.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#80 May 21, 2013
No it is just welfare. There is no blue or white collar welfare. Just welfare.
slammer

Holley, NY

#81 May 21, 2013
People would have to go back to some old posts to see that My initial sadness was with wease going to the station that he said he hated and would never ever work for.
I even gave him chance after chance to debate why he did it//??
Even now I am wondering why he wants to have a private conversation as opposed to why not let the people hear his answers on the air? I truly believe he is hiding something and is very nervous about being honest about this subject on the air.
At the end of the day my only goal is to have him explain in a logical manor as to why he walked away from the most successful station he was ever on and who helped build him and make him what he is all the while to see him jump to the competition ? And as it is now obvious money was his only motivation than why not just be forthright about what his intentions were all along. And be honest about how mush pain and anguish he caused the people who were helping him and working their ass off while he was with 96.5 .
I know Alan can rationalize almost anything and it must make it hard for the people who are still associated with him.He just is not a nice person when it comes to his career and the facts are the facts
Maybe one day he will allow for an honest open debate on the air but i doubt it.
slammer

Holley, NY

#82 May 21, 2013
He never apologized to the people who helped build him up when he was at WCMF.Yes his head blew up and yes he still thinks he is is unique which is ridicules and absurd.I have come to realize he is nothing but a snake oil salesmen who will say and do anything to keep the graft flowing to himself.

And in any democracy it is imperative to have people stand up not let the bullies have their way any more.

It could be that CC is looking to find a way to push him out and this could happen quickly.Not sure what is going on but management is doing what they are told And Alan could be looking at a way out.Not sure about that so please do not put words in my mouth but Alan is in a very sensitive situation
Lance

Rochester, NY

#84 May 22, 2013
You know, Wease did just mention that a person came in to the Studio a while ago that looked like a younger version of him, except for his really rotten teeth. They joked that it could be his Son. I wonder.......
slammer

Holley, NY

#86 May 27, 2013
The spring books are out and once again the station Alan is on is mired at the bottom of the books. A whopping 2.4 for the brew .

It has to be killing Alan to know he is not doing that well any more.By the way the joke about me being his long lost son would only make sense if I was a greedy selfish arrogant horrible human being.I for one never abandoned a child for purely selfish reasons as Alan did.The facts are the facts and As I predicted Alan has been steadily falling from the initial bounce he had when he started to no not even being number 1 or number 2 in the small market of Rochester.It could not have happened to a nicer guy as he is one of the most selfish people on the planer.

Either way ,the ratings for that station does not bode well for him and CC does not fool around when they see weakness from some one who is supposed to do better then that.
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#88 May 28, 2013
I wish the local newspaper would publish the latest ratings results, as I for one would love to see how wease is going heads up against his old show led by Tommy Mule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha prefers justin over amanda 1 hr Perfect is an ass 4
haha changed to my username, why? 1 hr Perfect is an ass 33
Little league World Series 5 hr Truth hurts liber... 3
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Sun perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... Sun perfect 11

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages