Comments
1 - 20 of 231 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
slammer truth to power

Hilton, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
The station Alan the brother Wease el is on has been floating between 3.2 and 2.9 for D/J/F of 2012 and 2013. These numbers are facts and it will be interesting to see How D.L. spins this to Alan's advantage?

I have only one question ,how can Alan who once owned the market of Rochester NY and truth be told had the highest radio ratings in the USA ( this was before Howard Stern came to town and beat him ) can now have a hard time not even being able to be at the top of that small market any more.Not only has he lost the number one spot,he has to work for a company he swore as his enemy.

Why would Alan be so quick to change his tune if he really was only just a phony who cares much more about money /And this is sincere and from my heart I believe Alan actually believes he thinks he is better than other Djs in the small market of Rochester NY. And truth be told how can my sincerity be any less meaningful than what Alan's is

If Alan is such a good Dj ,than why is he losing to K and B ,and why have so many co hosts left the show he is on. What it all amounts to is Alan being a selfish person and this is borne out by what he has done to certain members of his own family.

Listen people ,many of you have been mislead by Alan and his phony BS about caring for people and how he gets on his soap box and brags about charities that only use money in the place of time and true charity work.Alan believes what works for his personal life of using money as a substitute for time and love works in the general public..But buying toys for children that do not involve teaching them to be better students does nothing but make the problems worse.Look at is as if Alan bought candy for a starving child instead of wholesome foods that nourish them with good nutrients.Alan is all about the easy way out and even if he had good intentions what difference does it make if his ideas actually hurt little children.He truly is a misguided and selfish person...

When will kim Jung Alan the third the dictator allow for a free and open debate about not only his misguided intentions but his avoidance of the ratings and why is is unable to become number one again.How could he lose so much so fast and not be honest about what is happening.
Lance

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
As long as the Morning show stays up around the top of the ratings, they are making money and thats all that counts.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Here are the facts once again.
Alan Levine is no longer Number One in the small Market of Rochester NY .
Alan Levine was once the undisputed DJ in Rochester and was angry when Howard beat him hands down.
Alan Levine has become stale and not one person is left from the original show Alan is on as yet another Co Host has left the show he is on.It is a fact that No one is left and it is my best guess that Alan has been towing the company line and not talking about the hard working dedicated employees that have left 95.1 and he must believe that he is scoring points with his bosses by following their rules .
fact Alan Levine once hated Clear Channel with all his heart and jumped as fast as he could to work for them so how can any one ever really believe any thing he says ??
slammer

Hilton, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
And by the way this post is based on my opinion as the previous post is factually based and of course I will expect DL to attack me as opposed to the facts I presented but what else would any one believe to be other wise as the sand castle Alan has built revolves around the flow of cash to keep his subjects happy.I mean look people ,Alan will always be on the radio in one form or another and Why people believe I hate him is ridiculous and absurd.Yes he is on pins and needles watching every ratings report to see what is happening and yes he is working harder than he ever has and kissing every corporate Cc exec ass to stay employed and who can really blame him for that.He has only himself to blame if truth is to be told.

Look Alan actually believes he helps people with his charity work and his effort should be lauded .But the problem is that it is misguided and only makes some problems worse.What Alan does and where lots of good willed people in his political camp do is create more problems with out helping people for the long term.

And what Alan is good at is actually making people think he cares about them while in reality he is using charities to self promote his name and in essence keeping people locked up in a horrible cycle of poverty and self loathsome.

Look for some time to pass and ever more changes to the show he is on.No show has undergone so much upheaval in such a short amount of time and I believe HR will end up being used to find a way to get him out of there.What I can tell you is I believe the fine print is a mile long and D.L. can spout off as much as possible but Alan really has to walk a fine line as his record of being sued for work place sexual harassment is well documented and as he well knows what ever mariane signed to protect CC from her suing Alan ,his history of being sued for sexual harassment and settling out of court must have given the lawyers pause before signing Her.And truth be told I think that was a possible cause for some of the delay .But in the end Alan will and wont allow for an honest debate for he fears this will hurt his image that he needs to protect
slammer

Hilton, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Nothing is harder than waking up to go to work when most people are going home from the bars.How hard is it to be in the radio Biz ,just ask any schlepp who has to be the first one in. I will say nothing more than that as it is way to much info already.

By the way ,look for even more changes as the latest changes have caused quite a stir and the upper execs are watching very closely and instead of focusing on me the people who are responsible for your investment should be wondering why the numbers are not adding up after so much time.And why have the best Co hosts walked off the job?? Wease can not be blamed as his salary is way above these people but on the other hand the money should shared and wease can not expect to keep all the money for himself .I fear that he has become a corporate icon and is only worried about himself.TIme will tell
slammer

Hilton, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Getting up early to work in radio has its advantages and it does suck for the most part but getting out before noon and being able to party and not worry about driving after a few beers is by far the best part.

By the way 96.5 WCMF is once again leading the station Alan is on and this clearly is not a good sign for Alan as it means he has not been able to even beat his old station.Now the question is how long will CC or Dave L keep Alan around to change the dynamic.

The facts are the facts and numbers do not lie but it must be frightening for Alan to view the stations ratings and wonder why he can not harken back to the days when he could walk in late and command a 15 share without even trying and now has to work so hard to even remain relevant.He sure is at the end and the facts do not lie...
Bilko

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Another name Gary? You really are pathetic. Get a life, and you still have not grasped the English language?
slammer

Hilton, NY

#13 Apr 25, 2013
The winter ratings are out and the station Alan is on is a whopping 2.8 .Wow ,how low can that station go with Alan as the big name .I do believe the ratings are actually lower than now that he joined them.So much for all the hype about him being able to draw the number he once did.By the way why do you keep saying he is willing to stay but then say he is pulling out his string and knows he is a sitting duck??

Alan will just work for much less money and you know it.Why do you think he wont answer any ?? on what he is earning .You need to find some one that is worth defending as Alan is not a good person and that is a fact
slammer

Hilton, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Leads the pack ? Are you being serious.After Alan Levine copied Howard Stern and was solo in the small market of Rochester NY he was able to peak as one of the highest rated shows of all time in that area. He thought he was the biggest talent since Elvis But Low and behold the reality is He was eventually beaten by Howard and he never fully recovered from that.Sure he is still hanging around and CC grabbed him with the help of Dave L to try to bring 95.1 back from the grave.The station he is now on has lower ratings then when he started and that does not say much.

In the end it is very obvious that Alan is riding out his local legacy by snow balling any one he can in to thinking he can deliver ratings as e=he once did when he was alone on the air.

D L tries to point out that he usually leads the pack but this is a misnomer as he has not been number one for quite some time now with all the changes to the show he is on probably never will be.

Lets look at some facts as D L seems to want to over look in respect to what is actually happening.Alan is no longer number one,the show he is on has replaced every single member accept the lone car washer who will be out of work when Alan is let go and Will find out what type of person Weasel truly is when that happens.Alan is essentially in denial as to what happened to his ratings and even though he did try to expand to Buffalo,he was run out of that city as well.

The bottom line is Alan the brother wease el levin has been eking out a living and is wondering why his ratings have evaporated like dust in the wind. And as you can plainly see even though he is longer # 1 ,people close to him want to prop him up as though he is still relevant.sad but true and look for him to really try to be outrageous by lashing out at any one he can to get some publicity.I would hate to be near 70 and staring the in face of defeat as he is now.Alan if you want to stay on the air try being funny and entertaining for once instead of boorish and preachy.Tough advise but spot on .
slammer

Hilton, NY

#16 Apr 26, 2013
By the way I am going to give a shout out to B and b as I am going their for dinner tomorrow night and I hope to get a free appetizer.Lets just say they know me from where I work if i can get something free why not??? The food is great and Charlie is nothing but a very personable owner.Why should Alan be the only one to get freebies all the time.
Harland David Sanders

Dayton, OH

#17 Apr 26, 2013
F*ck brother fleas! Washed up has been. Time for his liberal ace to retire already.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Harland David Sanders wrote:
F*ck brother fleas! Washed up has been. Time for his liberal ace to retire already.
Ditto ... let that loser shrivel up and die already.
Semper Fi ... what cell phone plan do you have? Is the reception under Wheeze's desk good?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#20 Apr 27, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>No but it's great in your Momma's bedroom!!!!! Love that flat spot on top of her head, great spot for my beer!!!
And when would you find the time to do my mom ... you're ALWAYS occupied ... between sucking wheeze's cock and fending off his critics here on the forum.

Must be hard for you to type with one hand, what with your other hand on his shong all day.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#22 Apr 27, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your Momma's available 24/7, i just got to fend off all the KNEE-GROWS, that are in line before me. You must be so proud of her!!!!! Must be nice, when she kisses you goodnight!!!! YUMMMY!!!!!!!!
I am amused at the way you talk all this smack .. but we all know that Wheeze would never let a snake groupie like you stray too far from his snorkle ...
slammer

Hilton, NY

#23 Apr 28, 2013
What is truly hilarious is the idea that Alan actually believes he is an original and even funnier is him thinking he is good at what he does.

As soon as Howard came to town the reign of Alan was over and he has never recovered.And by the way I heard he is still very angry with Billy for putting him in the death pool on 96.5 WCMF.This coming from a hypocrite who is always cutting people down behind their backs.
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#24 Apr 30, 2013
Howard who, is he still on the air??? Did you book your week at Wease's place in Aruba???
slammer

Hilton, NY

#25 May 1, 2013
I used to think that D L was kidding about Alan leaving Radio but now I am not so sure.

Yes at one time he was the highest radio DJ in the USA and he would stroll in when and if he wanted too.CBS was a huge conglomerate and he had now worries what so ever.

But then a funny thing happened ,Howard Stern came to town and beat him in the ratings and many people realized he was a cheap knock off.And after that he was terrified on some disturbing accusations and the details were sealed and never to be allowed for public view.

So what is Alan hiding and why is he so angry if people ask him about what happened?

I guess my only question is why is he afraid of the truth and why is so angry with people who are truthful???

Alan I hope you have some plans besides CC as the station you are on has been languishing in the lower basement and the Big E is doing fine and you hat them for it..
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#26 May 1, 2013
He has all kinds of plans, unlike you, he has plenty of investments, and three pension plans, plus a very well funded 401K. He can retire at about 14 to 16 k a month, so he has no worries. Time to worry about you and your teeth. Get them fixed!!!!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#27 May 2, 2013
semper fi forever wrote:
He has all kinds of plans, unlike you, he has plenty of investments, and three pension plans, plus a very well funded 401K. He can retire at about 14 to 16 k a month, so he has no worries. Time to worry about you and your teeth. Get them fixed!!!!
WOW ... you're his sex toy AND his accountant.
semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#28 May 2, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ... you're his sex toy AND his accountant.
And your Momma works the Seneca Park Zoo!!!! I see she has your wife working with her. What a proud little man, you must be!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 1 hr usmc0311 181
Kimberly and Beck making a comeback? 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 4
Host family desperately needed for exchange stu... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 7
Gentle Giant convicted of 2nd degree murder 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 8
Dawn Nguyen's mom pleads for leniency 6 hr CCs Friend 3
Joan Rivers Dead at the age of 81 7 hr allknowing 11
Pill-addicted veterans get second chance with t... 7 hr my lai 2
•••
•••
•••