First Prev
of 3
Next Last
georgia

Rochester, NY

#55 Aug 31, 2013
okay one more time...

what the cops did IS BEST for the RPD and the community.

the NAACP is NOT a powerful group. they used to be well respected but they lost that unfortunately. and no one is listening to those other loud mouths complaining. most do not care what they think.

now I pretty much know those two statements to be true but I cannot be as arrogant as you and insist my opinions here are fact.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#56 Aug 31, 2013
sawit coming wrote:
<quoted text>again you simply make outlandish claims and perform childish personal attacks ...
...
...
Again, edited for brevity, much like a suffering animal is euthanized
...
...


Are you one of those flat-earth people? I'm basically showing you pics of earth taken from the space station and whacking you upside the head with a globe, but you still insist the earth is flat.

Ok, confirmed you can't comprehend the written word. Now I'm wondering if you have a flip-side to that broken record?

Here, let me save you some time on your next post ...

__________
im the only one on here stating facts
you can not dispute anything ive stated
fact: you can not debate me so you attack my character
i have not stated opinion, i have stated only fact
you can not dispute anything ive stated
my stance is factually based only
again you can not dispute anything ive stated

the only thing anyone here is done is claim over and over again "the cop was right"
the only thing I've done here is claim over and over again "the cop was wrong"
__________

I think that pretty much covers it. Just do a copy|paste between the lines and you're good to go.
Steel city crack rox

Rochester, NY

#59 Aug 31, 2013
Knee to belly wrote:
The RPD........shoud go on a major work slow down.
Let the animals go at it with each other.
.......And that would be how different from their workflow now?
sawit coming

Rochester, NY

#60 Aug 31, 2013
georgia wrote:
okay one more time...
what the cops did IS BEST for the RPD and the community.
the NAACP is NOT a powerful group. they used to be well respected but they lost that unfortunately. and no one is listening to those other loud mouths complaining. most do not care what they think.
now I pretty much know those two statements to be true but I cannot be as arrogant as you and insist my opinions here are fact.
ok so you claim tactics that

1. cause major groups to demand investigations
2. cause people to call for the firing of major officials
3. waste rpd time
4. waste rpd resources
5. cause rifts between the community

are the best for the rpd and the community

and then you claim the naacp is not powerful

well, at least youve shown the world the level of your intellect

congratulations
sawit coming

Rochester, NY

#61 Aug 31, 2013
Das right chillren wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those flat-earth people? I'm basically showing you pics of earth taken from the space station and whacking you upside the head with a globe, but you still insist the earth is flat.
Ok, confirmed you can't comprehend the written word. Now I'm wondering if you have a flip-side to that broken record?
Here, let me save you some time on your next post ...
__________
im the only one on here stating facts
you can not dispute anything ive stated
fact: you can not debate me so you attack my character
i have not stated opinion, i have stated only fact
you can not dispute anything ive stated
my stance is factually based only
again you can not dispute anything ive stated
the only thing anyone here is done is claim over and over again "the cop was right"
the only thing I've done here is claim over and over again "the cop was wrong"
__________
I think that pretty much covers it. Just do a copy|paste between the lines and you're good to go.
again, you can only make pathetic childish personal attacks, you are incapable of disputing my stance because you have no ammunition to do so

please, continue making futile attempts at attacking my character, each and every time you do, you show the world the level of your intellect, which is at record low levels for an actual conscious human being

clearly youre a product of the public school system. In real schools, people are taught better debate tactics than you are using by the time one leaves grammar school
sawit coming

Rochester, NY

#62 Aug 31, 2013
Knee to belly wrote:
The RPD can't strike but they shoud go on a major work slow down.
Let the animals go at it with each other.
that would benefit who? how?

what about the good people?

so you think the entire city of rochester is nothing but criminals?

why dont we just nuke the place then?

why not just round everyone up and kill them all?

from many replies on here, it seems topix "users" would support even that tactic

seems to me most of those on here are incredibly out of touch with reality and ultimately have nothing but hate and ignorance within them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sixth year anniversary of the disappearance of ... 11 min pantsup dontloot 2
Firefighter Credited for Gates Pub shooting Arrest 19 min pantsup dontloot 2
News Rochester man convicted of drug conspiracy 1 hr FTW Forever 2
News Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) 1 hr Mr Singh 177
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 3 hr Urban Culture 8
Chuck Schumer Says 4 hr AubreyIsLesbian 1
News Swastikas Painted on Numerous Irondequoit Homes... (May '13) 4 hr Alex12321 16
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]