BLACK 12 year old robs female witg gun.

Posted in the Rochester Forum

MrBovenzi

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
MacingBlacksSince86 wrote:
http://www.cnycentral.com/m/ne ws/story?id=831394
SYRACUSE -- A 12 year old boy is under arrest and in custody after Syracuse police say he robbed a LeMoyne College student of her purse,at gunpoint.
Here is how police say it went down:
The victim,a 19 year old woman was approached by the suspect and three other juvenile suspects as she was leaving the Cam's pizza shop. The juveniles surrounded the victim and the 12 year old suspect demanded her purse. When the victim refused to give up her purse,the 12 year old suspect pulled a gun and threatened the victim. The suspect stole the victim's purse.
Investigators found the youngsters and the purse. It was determined that only the one 12 year old suspect was able to be charged. The suspect is charged with Robbery in the first degree. His name and picture wont be realsed because of his age but police say he is african american.
Police point out this suspect was one of several juveniles suspects arrest by the Syracuse Police for Burglary earlier in the week.
Sounds like a made up story.

This is how it went down:

I read the silly comment about a story that wasn't even local and then I click on the link and the link was a dead link.
MrBovenzi

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Not one of the links are local, regardless if they work or not.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 30, 2012
MrBovenzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a made up story.
This is how it went down:
I read the silly comment about a story that wasn't even local and then I click on the link and the link was a dead link.
You post crap from all over the world about white crimes Rhonda so what was your point again troll?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Remember Rochester.

It was a just turned 14 year old that shot a Rochester Police Officer in the "back" of the head in COLD BLOODED COWARDLY FASHION.

Just a child you say? Charge this thug as an adult

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Remember Rochester.
It was a just turned 14 year old that shot a Rochester Police Officer in the "back" of the head in COLD BLOODED COWARDLY FASHION.
Just a child you say? Charge this thug as an adult
You have to cut them a little slack,it is in their DNA.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You post crap from all over the world about white crimes Rhonda so what was your point again troll?
I was going to say the exact same thing, PP! Crotchety...you freakin hypocrite! You search high and low for white crimes and post stories from thousands of miles away. Loser!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to say the exact same thing, PP! Crotchety...you freakin hypocrite! You search high and low for white crimes and post stories from thousands of miles away. Loser!
To be fair, white crimes are hard to find/come by so Crotchety must look over a much larger area.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Was the kid in some sort of theft trade school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 21 min Urban Culture 3
Bruce Jenner and all the Kardashian's are WHITE 6 hr nickbo13 2
City Black Murders City Black In Gates Pub 8 hr wake up call 5
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 10 hr nickbo13 85
News City to reassess nuisance point system 15 hr LaTisha 12
Should people on E.B.T. be allowed to pick out ... (Apr '13) 18 hr only the truth 166
Break room ratings 19 hr Slammer 261
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]