Girl seen on bus not missing Chili teen

Girl seen on bus not missing Chili teen

There are 65 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Girl seen on bus not missing Chili teen. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Police in Myrtle Beach have confirmed to News 10NBC that the young woman spotted on a bus in Myrtle Beach yesterday is not Britanee Drexel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Girl

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2009
That's sad that the family had to go through thinking that they found her. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Drexel family and friends.
Questions

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2009
I really think they need to dig deeper into this Peter Brozowitz thing. I know of this "man" and he is a punk. He thinks he is something else because he promotes for SOHO and other east end bars, and considers himself a "VIP" everywhere he goes. Something is odd about his story, and ive heard it has changed a few times. At the least, he knows SOMETHING. And oh by the way, he is real cool being 21yrs old and still hanging out with High School girls. I would have him in for more questioning immediately.
angelfish

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2009
Questions wrote:
I really think they need to dig deeper into this Peter Brozowitz thing. I know of this "man" and he is a punk. He thinks he is something else because he promotes for SOHO and other east end bars, and considers himself a "VIP" everywhere he goes. Something is odd about his story, and ive heard it has changed a few times. At the least, he knows SOMETHING. And oh by the way, he is real cool being 21yrs old and still hanging out with High School girls. I would have him in for more questioning immediately.
.. I agree with you 110%.I have read lots on this site about him.The Police should ck. his car for evidence.
jeezy

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2009
i dareeeeee every1 to not think they know everything....were any of u there???? didnt think so...keep ur head up pete!!!
you know what it is

Webster, NY

#6 Apr 30, 2009
Wow...the whole story is crazy. She should've left her hot behind home. She didnt have permission to go to South Carolina. Like my mom use to say: A Hard head makes a soft A*s! That being said, I hope the "child" is safe. Also,@Questions: is it really fair to just assume that this guy knows more just because he promotes clubs, or because he thinks he is "all that"? To be honest you sound disgruntled. Did he do something to you? I'm just saying...
Questions

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 30, 2009
hey jeezy?
Do you hang out with high school girls to?? If you guys are so "VIP" then maybe you should learn how to type like a real "man". I hate using that word for people like you and brozowitz. You both look like you have alot of growing up to do.
Questions

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 30, 2009
you know what it is wrote:
Wow...the whole story is crazy. She should've left her hot behind home. She didnt have permission to go to South Carolina. Like my mom use to say: A Hard head makes a soft A*s! That being said, I hope the "child" is safe. Also,@Questions: is it really fair to just assume that this guy knows more just because he promotes clubs, or because he thinks he is "all that"? To be honest you sound disgruntled. Did he do something to you? I'm just saying...
Im just saying i know of him and his type. KIDS who think they are the baddest,toughest, coolest guys around town. If he is Mr "VIP" then he should man up and talk instead of hiding behind Parinello. He obviously has something to say since he was so quick to lawyer up? Why have we heard NOTHING from him yet? The reason i get angry is because these KIDS think they are so "cool" and then are hanging around with high school aged girls. if they were so "cool" they would be able to hang with girls their own age. They are taking advantage of innocent high school girls who think these guys are "cool" just because they are a little older and can drink and go to bars etc... You know, all the things that YOU probably thought were cool when you were a high school girl.
whatever

Livonia Center, NY

#9 Apr 30, 2009
jeezy wrote:
i dareeeeee every1 to not think they know everything....were any of u there???? didnt think so...keep ur head up pete!!!
A couple things here....
1. What is a 20 something guy doing hanging out with high school girls?

2. WHY did he leave his hotel in Myrtle Beach so abruptly?

3. Why did he lawyer up so quickly? Most innocent people don't need a lawyer. I realize it's his right to get an attorney, but if he did nothing wrong and has nothing to hide, why did he go out and hire such a reputable defense attorney? Just seems odd, that's all!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is alot of road between here and Myrtle Beach. Plenty of places to dispose of unwanted souvenirs!!
jeezy

Santa Barbara, CA

#12 Apr 30, 2009
if none of this pertains 2 u shut up & mind ur own business....ur not jon walsh fall back
Questions

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 30, 2009
jeezy,
since the rest of us are rationally thinking adults could you remind us what "fall back" means? Is that more of your "VIP" lingo that we wouldnt understand? If you had any rational in your own head you would realize what everyone else is thinking. This case is very fishy. Things arent adding up and it looks as if, at least right now, you friend Peter has some explaining to do. Based on your responses it seems you are quite upset about this situation yourself. May i ask? Were YOU also in Myrtle Beach when all of this took place??? If so, maybe the police should ask YOU some questions.
Innocent

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 30, 2009
HOLD UR HEAD PETE everyone that knows u knows ur a good kid hold ur head bro...everything will be good...hold ur head n keep faith ur friend n family r holdin u down....u people dont even know what ur tlkin about pete is a good person...wrong place wrong time HOLD YA HEAD...oh btw if i had media n police n all other people blowing my phone upo coming to my house i'd lawyer up also .. petey you'll gett through this bro
Innocent

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 30, 2009
and he doesnt think he is the badest toughest person in the roc...he is a social kid who is friends wit everyone...ppl love to gossip he is a genuine good kid...stop puttin a label on some1 u dnt even kno
Questions

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2009
Innocent wrote:
and he doesnt think he is the badest toughest person in the roc...he is a social kid who is friends wit everyone...ppl love to gossip he is a genuine good kid...stop puttin a label on some1 u dnt even kno
Based on your typing skills it looks like we are dealing with another opinion from a KID. And you say "genuine". Im sorry, but "genuine" kids that I know dont Drink Underage and try to pick up underage girls.

If any of you have a chance, check out www.viphappyhour.com . This is a website that Peter Brozowitz runs and contributes to. Interesting.... I dont see many "genuine" kids in the photos on this sight. All i see is a bunch of underage skimpy dressed girls, pretty boy fruity boys and alot of underage drinking.
Innocent

Rochester, NY

#18 Apr 30, 2009
the reason u feel this way is b/c u have lived under a rock...for the record thats whats kids do they go out n have fun. petey is a good friend n know that what YOU think is ridiculous. the police just want someone to blame the video of her leavin the hotel the last time they saw her she was in a good mood not bothered state exactly what nancy grace has said...he's innocent. he wasn't tryin to get underage girls he is friends with everyone. everyone wants to point a finge rn blame someone so they r doing it to pete. the truth will show n like i said u will look stupid cuz he is innocent HOLD YA HEAD PETEY!

ohh and by the way...go to www.viphappyhour.com
thanks 4 the promotion
Questions

Rochester, NY

#19 Apr 30, 2009
Innocent wrote:
the reason u feel this way is b/c u have lived under a rock...for the record thats whats kids do they go out n have fun. petey is a good friend n know that what YOU think is ridiculous. the police just want someone to blame the video of her leavin the hotel the last time they saw her she was in a good mood not bothered state exactly what nancy grace has said...he's innocent. he wasn't tryin to get underage girls he is friends with everyone. everyone wants to point a finge rn blame someone so they r doing it to pete. the truth will show n like i said u will look stupid cuz he is innocent HOLD YA HEAD PETEY!
ohh and by the way...go to www.viphappyhour.com
thanks 4 the promotion
At least you admit that you are all KIDS. Honestly, the reason why i dont go down to the east end is because of punks like yourself. With your popped collars and spiked hair thinking you just stepped right out of manhattan. I know many people who would love to give you the chance to prove how "tough" and "cool" you all are. Im pretty sure it wouldnt work out so well for any of you then.....

The real issue here is there is an innocent young girl here that is missing, and YOU BOYS were traveling in the same group in myrtle beach. It makes perfect sense to me that they are directing their investigation in YOUR FRIENDS direction. If you had half a brain you would realize that as well.
brozowitz is guilty

West Henrietta, NY

#20 Apr 30, 2009
that kid is no good he is hiding something, who would drive 14 hours home when he found out the police were involved and then hire a high profile lawyer like john perinello...hes got something to hide obviously, must be nice to be a snotty rich kid that thinks money can fix everything...he will see how $ cant fix everything
runrun

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 30, 2009
If a family feels they need a spokesperson to field questions from the media, they often hire a PR person who specializes in representing a family or person 'to the media'. Hire a high profile criminal lawyer??? Hmmmmmm.

I'd be sh*ting my pants if I was a 21 year old guy who crossed state lines with a 17 yo in my car, LOL.
runrun

Rochester, NY

#23 Apr 30, 2009
I cannot believe it are they spelling her name wrong?

Myrtle Beach yesterday is not Britanee Drexel."
runrun

Rochester, NY

#24 Apr 30, 2009
Weird, I do not live anywhere near Mumford....I'm in Fairport.
are you kidding me

Rochester, NY

#25 Apr 30, 2009
I said it on the other thread & I'll say it again here.
Those guys left vacation EARLY & got a lawyer BEFORE the girl was reported missing.
He KNOWS something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby Wambach donating her brain to science 14 min Slim 3
Homeless not my problem. 25 min Perfect 1
Buffalo bills 28 min Perfect 5
Messages To Rachel Barnhart (part 1) (Oct '17) 1 hr CityRes 39
2020 Democratic ticket 2 hr Perfect 7
HaHa,Paid Troll (Jan '15) 2 hr Perfect 28
1180WHAM Russian Propaganda with Sean Hannity 2 hr Rhonda 11

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages