Comments
101 - 120 of 122 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2014
Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#104 Jan 30, 2014
I would love to see Cindy come back to join Tommy but I would not expect it as she left under a bad circumstance.

They just have to get Duffy off the program he is horrible paired with Tommy.
Drmgrl1

Pittsford, NY

#106 Feb 3, 2014
Pat your awesome glad to hear you on WCMF I'll listen more often on here now!!!
Your supported buddy!!
semper fi forever

United States

#107 Feb 3, 2014
Drmgrl1 wrote:
Pat your awesome glad to hear you on WCMF I'll listen more often on here now!!!
Your supported buddy!!
ow, it's called an opinion, he has his, and you have yours!!! Why so angry??????
Duffy

Rochester, NY

#108 Feb 3, 2014
Duffy is a white dude who wishes he were black. he belongs on DKX not on WCMF. Tommy needs to go too.
Racin Randy the Hypocrite

Rochester, NY

#109 Feb 25, 2014
So Randy, you'll come here and slam the show and management, yet you'll continue to be ON the show? Talk about a hypocrite. Maybe you should stick to collecting Nascrap.
Racing Randy

Rochester, NY

#110 Feb 25, 2014
The new show just sucks like I have said Duffy is a very bad fit. Just wait until the next ratings book comes out and you will see for yourself when their audience takes a huge downward spiral with this recent change

Will Tommy be the next one to be shown the door when his current contract expires in April ?.

Rochester, NY

#111 Feb 25, 2014
Bill wasn't shown the door, and you know it. For all of your "inside" knowledge, you really don't know anything. So many false statements, either from ignorance or just plain stupidity. Hard to decide which one. Good to know though how you feel though.
Racing Randy

Rochester, NY

#112 Feb 25, 2014
I just cant wait to see the station get rid of Duffy ... once the horrible ratings come out he is good by. Nothing personally against him he is just a VERY bad fit with Tommy.
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#114 Feb 25, 2014
Who knows what's going to happen .supposedly wease has a contract with CC. But he has been on the edge and with the lawyers they have on retainer no one knows what's going to happen .

Rochester, NY

#115 Feb 26, 2014
They'll get rid of you before they're get rid of Duffy you redneck. YOU'RE a bad fit for everyone.
Show Sucks

Rochester, NY

#116 Feb 26, 2014
Duffy = Wigger
Tommy= Racist Drunk who has stayed to long (Too full of himself)
Billy= Over Rated hot head (we want music not talk about your kids)
Danny= Too pure for this type of show
Racin Randy= Useless Red Neck
Toothless Eddy= the only real talent besides Kano

Play some music and skip all the teenage pranks.
Racing Randy

Rochester, NY

#117 Feb 26, 2014
Racin Randy the Hypocrite wrote:
They'll get rid of you before they're get rid of Duffy you redneck. YOU'RE a bad fit for everyone.
I can guarnetee more people in town want to hear what I have to say instead of Duffy... All I know as he must come very cheap or he would of been long gone by now.

He is killing the show !!
Show Sucks

Rochester, NY

#118 Feb 27, 2014
Racing Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can guarnetee more people in town want to hear what I have to say instead of Duffy... All I know as he must come very cheap or he would of been long gone by now.
He is killing the show !!
no one really cares to hear about your red neck racing reports or your fat wife. move down south where you belong. the boys in the hood could care less about racin.
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

#119 Feb 27, 2014
Show Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
no one really cares to hear about your red neck racing reports or your fat wife. move down south where you belong. the boys in the hood could care less about racin.
I for one would rather hear about racing all the time than listen to stupid Duffy ... that kid sucks !
former user

Rochester, NY

#120 Feb 27, 2014
Dorky Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one would rather hear about racing all the time than listen to stupid Duffy ... that kid sucks !
thats because you are a red neck and Duffy is a Whigger....
ROC Fixture

Rochester, NY

#121 Feb 27, 2014
You're all complete douche bags. Grow up and get a life.
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

#122 Feb 27, 2014
The spring book Ratings will be out soon and that will tell the story. Station management went the cheap route and it will will show in the ratings.

In life you always get what you pay for.

And for what it is worth I will listen to Racing Randy anytime over Duffy anytime IMO.

Dont get mr wong Duffy has his place on the radio dial , it is just not a show that has a taget audience of 40 plus. He is fine on WPXY.
ROC Fixture

Rochester, NY

#123 Feb 28, 2014
So, you're an expert on ratings? Then you know they won't be out soon. Moron. And you know what happens inside that building? Then, pray tell, what was the offer Bill turned down? Please, enlighten us with your not even close to the mark "knowledge". Go ahead IT douche bag
Racing Randy

Rochester, NY

#124 Feb 28, 2014
Her Roc fixture pick your head up off B Wease's lap !!

WCMF is going down the tubes in the morning ratings since Jan 1
Who Cares

Rochester, NY

#125 Feb 28, 2014
most people listen to their I-Pod in the car these days. Only the low lifes listen to these clowns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 18 min allknowing 168
Rachel Barnhart Moves From 13 to 8 (Apr '13) 1 hr FattyGillibrand 79
Rachel Barnhart is at it again 1 hr FattyGillibrand 3
I was a guest on the "First at 4" with Rachel B... (Jan '14) 1 hr FattyGillibrand 2
Barnhart unsafe driving (Oct '09) 1 hr FattyGillibrand 2
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is NOT PORKY!!!!! 1 hr FattyGillibrand 4
American Captives held by Islamic State were wa... 1 hr rochmetro 4
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search