Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 23, 2013
Press release from Entercom:

Bill Moran, morning show co-host on 96.5 WCMF’s The Break Room is leaving the show effective immediately.

Entercom Radio’s Rochester Operations Manager, Bob Barnett commented:

“We offered Bill Moran an extension on his contract including a salary increase. His contract runs out at the end of this month. His agent informed us that he was not interested in continuing with us and that he had another offer. Therefore, we are left with no choice but to move on without him.

We wish Bill the best of luck in the future and thank him for his time with WCMF. On January 2nd Tom Mule’, Christian Dan Borrello and the rest of The Break Room team will be back from vacation and ready to go. We are excited for the future of our morning show in 2014 and can’t wait to get started.”

Wow this is quite a change of events over at WCMF. Clearly Tommy is not the guy who can carry a show rather he is a perfect sidekick as that allows him to make quick whited jokes on the side.

My top 3 choices to replace Bill would be.

1 Wease as that would be a no brainer

2. Rachel Barnhardt she would be a close 2nd pick

3. A long shot Earl Davis Reed as he is doing morning talk in PA and was a local favorite here.

A couple of long-shots,
Beth Adams, Cindy Pierce, and John Dituillo
Greece Guy

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 23, 2013
Maybe this is the chance that Slammer has been waiting for ... after all he does claim to be someone with a radio background !!
semper fi forever

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Oh it's "SLAMMER' all the way!!!! With his "EXTENSIVE' experience in the "BIZ", he's got to be a shoo in. I'll bet, Wease, would even give him a PLUG!!
bob is a jerk

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 23, 2013
Maybe Bob Lonsberry will take the job if offered
Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 24, 2013
It must be that slammer is hiding under a rock as by now one would of thought that he would of had a comment about Wease's old show by now.
slammers mom

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2013
No my boy is in for his monthly ELECTRO- SHOCK THERAPY, is keep shim grounded, and away from the horrid blow up rubber doll of his!!!
Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 24, 2013
Maybe he is in bed early as he does not want santa to see him peeking by the christmas tree.
Beave

Beachwood, NJ

#8 Dec 25, 2013
These guys were never worth listening to anyways... Wease then Kan-o!
law abiding hunter

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 25, 2013
just play music and shut up lol
Greece Guy

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 25, 2013
Music sucks in the morning talk radio is the way to go. I wonder if this ends up being a publicity stunt of some sort to get attention ??
Rachel Fan

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 26, 2013
I can only hope that Rachel would take the job and squeeze it into her busy schedule. To hear her and Tommy go at it on a daily basis would make for a great show.
Kimberly is a pig

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 26, 2013
I can see them going after a woman to pair up with Tommy.
semper fi forever

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2013
Kimberly is a pig wrote:
I can see them going after a woman to pair up with Tommy.
Good luck with that!!!He's an idiot.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#14 Dec 26, 2013
As I have stated ,Alan the brother wease el Levin is always welcome to the place that made him what he is .Not only was he the highest rated DJ in the history of Rochester ,but he was able to keep Howard with the smallest margin of winning of all the Markets Howard took over.Yes He beat Alan and Yes Alan is still working at the age of 67 with only months before he is 68 .And yes Alan looks as if his flesh will fall off and he needs to wear a disguise where ever he is as if people really saw what he looked like ,people would hide their children from him.

The man is the essence of selfishness and hypocrisy and facts are facts.But because WCMF built Alan ,I think it is safe to assume that he would always be welcome back . After All ,look how he is being whip sawed back and forth with the ever changing cast he has been dealt with. He deserves better
slammer

Hilton, NY

#15 Dec 26, 2013
By the way ,with the right side kick Alan could try to be the number one show again in the small market of Rochester NY . He was once number 1 and he could try to regain that spot .His chances of that are slim with the station he is with now.Alan needs to have laser surgery to slice off all the dead skin and wrinkles that make him look beyond creepy .He really is a very sickly looking human ,and that is no joke,Has any one ever seen him with out his disguise.???/He is about as close to the end as any human that I have ever seen ,.He just is not healthy .
semper fi forever

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2013
slammer wrote:
By the way ,with the right side kick Alan could try to be the number one show again in the small market of Rochester NY . He was once number 1 and he could try to regain that spot .His chances of that are slim with the station he is with now.Alan needs to have laser surgery to slice off all the dead skin and wrinkles that make him look beyond creepy .He really is a very sickly looking human ,and that is no joke,Has any one ever seen him with out his disguise.???/He is about as close to the end as any human that I have ever seen ,.He just is not healthy .
What disguise?????? I see him all the time!!!! Why aren't YOU applying for the job at CMF???? With you VAST EXPERIENCE in the "BIZ" you should be a lock!!!!
Kimberly is a pig

Rochester, NY

#17 Dec 27, 2013
Slammer now is your chance to take on the guy you hate at his game ,,, are u up to the challenge.
semper fi forever

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2013
slammer's a COWARD, always was, always will be. He rails about a debate, I set it up, and he hides, like a little girl! He wanted a face to face, I set that up, and Wease, was even going to BUY lunch, what did slammer do, NO SHOW!!! slammer is a MAJOR LEAGUE TROLL, of the first order!!!
Kimberly is a pig

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 29, 2013
Yes from what it seems slammer is a coward as he crushes wease at a moments notice yet he refuses to call into the show to debate
Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#20 Dec 30, 2013
I cant wait until next Monday to hear the break room and to see how Tommy moves forward with out Bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease 2 hr Slamner 54
Racist 10WHEC Owner to Broadcast Trumps Miss US... 5 hr Fredericka 2
Duffy working to find new jobs for SentrySafe e... 5 hr greece dirty cop 7
Nickbo, Happy 4th of July 6 hr Rhonda 1
Go Trump! 6 hr Cuomo Rocks 13
Man arrested for stealing potato chips from store 7 hr 315 sucks 3
News Ex-N.Y. pastor to lead S.C. church after shooting 7 hr 315 sucks 6
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE