“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 May 5, 2013
Father of Iowa teen facing murder charges thought ‘I killed Mom accidentally’ text was a joke

Noah Crooks, 14, admitted to shooting his mother more than 20 times and trying to rape her while on the phone with the 911 dispatcher on March 24, 2012. His father, William Crooks, testified on Friday that he didn't take the text seriously.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fath...

#2 May 5, 2013
Daisie King was a passenger on a plane bound for Oregon. Her son, Jack Graham, planted a bomb in her luggage, which exploded during the flight, killing her and 43 others.

That the Flight 629 crash was another tragic accident seemed the most likely conclusion.“Sabotage is not considered,” one UAL executive told reporters a day after the crash.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/justice-story...

#3 May 5, 2013
IDK..........

A Northern California white supremacist convicted of killing a child molester has been sentenced to 26 years to life in prison, while his wife – convicted of being an accessory – will be released from jail in about two months, The Sacramento Bee reported ( http://bit.ly/17D3Y4l ) Saturday.

Charles Francis Gaskins, 48, was sentenced Friday after pleading no contest in March for the killing of Neil Hayes in 2009. A probation report said Gaskins was a member of a supremacist group that required its members to attack anyone with a history of child molestation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/05/char...
Ha Ha

Iraq

#4 May 6, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Daisie King was a passenger on a plane bound for Oregon. Her son, Jack Graham, planted a bomb in her luggage, which exploded during the flight, killing her and 43 others.
That the Flight 629 crash was another tragic accident seemed the most likely conclusion.“Sabotage is not considered,” one UAL executive told reporters a day after the crash.
Where was the TSA on this one?

All that taxpayer's money to pay for these airport screeners ... and they miss a bomb in the luggage.

The relatives of the victims should sue the TSA for dereliction of duty!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2013
Still dodge posting anything on the rampant crime spree in Rochester I see troll,why? You are a real piece of work always trying to racebait every chance you get,aren't you.Surpised that you haven't found the story about the Army Major and his wife who are under arrest for child abuse of their three foster children in Mt Holly NJ.He is a Major At Fort Dix NJ.Look it up Skippy and get back to us.( phillyBurbs.com Burlington Country Times)Just saying.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Father of Iowa teen facing murder charges thought ‘I killed Mom accidentally’ text was a joke
Noah Crooks, 14, admitted to shooting his mother more than 20 times and trying to rape her while on the phone with the 911 dispatcher on March 24, 2012. His father, William Crooks, testified on Friday that he didn't take the text seriously.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fath...
Sick little fckr. How the heck did they allow him unsupervised acces to a firearm? That is a no no. Also seems like he had a history of undiagnosed mental illness from the other people they interviewed. Killing his mom, then trying to rape her dead body? You know he ain't right in the head at all. If he didn't have a gun, he would have used a knife or a baseball bat or whatever. He was ticking away in his head.

#7 May 9, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
Still dodge posting anything on the rampant crime spree in Rochester I see troll,why? You are a real piece of work always trying to racebait every chance you get,aren't you.Surpised that you haven't found the story about the Army Major and his wife who are under arrest for child abuse of their three foster children in Mt Holly NJ.He is a Major At Fort Dix NJ.Look it up Skippy and get back to us.( phillyBurbs.com Burlington Country Times)Just saying.
PENNY...the WORTHLESS cent is still flapping his gums like I'm offended by his angry rants----NOT!

You love MY attention, don't cha?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#8 May 9, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
It was 11/1/1955.
A bit out of TSA, and/or Homeland Security jurisdiction.
Oh, wait; the agencies weren't even formed yet...for 50+ years.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#9 May 9, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was the TSA on this one?
All that taxpayer's money to pay for these airport screeners ... and they miss a bomb in the luggage.
The relatives of the victims should sue the TSA for dereliction of duty!!!
Dude,
It was 1955. She's baiting ya.

#10 May 9, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude,
It was 1955. She's baiting ya.
Like a RAT he runs right into the trap. STUPID!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 May 10, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
PENNY...the WORTHLESS cent is still flapping his gums like I'm offended by his angry rants----NOT!
You love MY attention, don't cha?
I see that you are dodging the story about the Army Major and his wife CC,now just why would that be? It is much closer to Rochester than 99% of the stories that you rant about,isn't it? As for me loving your attention,no,I wouldn't let a "person" like you on my front lawn,I would be afraid you would find something to sue me for.Speaking about suing,how about telling us how your lawsuits are going against the GPD and MCC? LOL Just asking/saying.

#12 May 10, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you are dodging the story about the Army Major and his wife CC,now just why would that be? It is much closer to Rochester than 99% of the stories that you rant about,isn't it? As for me loving your attention,no,I wouldn't let a "person" like you on my front lawn,I would be afraid you would find something to sue me for.Speaking about suing,how about telling us how your lawsuits are going against the GPD and MCC? LOL Just asking/saying.
Dodge? No. More like stepping over a worthless CENT that is an habitual bearer of LIES.

I can tell you are afraid. Most bully's are fearful. You might need that famous Piece of paper to "feel" safe, huh? You know that worthless order of protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 49 min BellCurve 5
2 apes arrested 1 hr BellCurve 4
black Oxycotin ring leader sentenced 1 hr Rhonda 2
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 1 hr AllEyesOnYOU 1
Is Brother wease el a liberal 2 hr Rhonda 15
The American Justice System by whites for whites 2 hr Whitey 19
Whitey Will Try To Sabatoge Cuba 2 hr Ezra 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web