D&C does nice stories of unsolved whi...

D&C does nice stories of unsolved white murders

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Are you nuts? They cant write hundreds of stories that no one will care about and most blacks don't read the paper anyways.
Wally58

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Although I see these 'cold case' articles as human interest stories, it might jog someone's memory and offer clues to help solve the crime.
No victim should be murdered and forgotten of any race. The family needs closure and the deceased needs honor.
Everyone has a mom and dad and folks who grew up around them, went to school with them and loved them.
To many times people keep secrets that would help find out who did these things. Who will protect the snitch?
Maybe there is no snitch and the guy is keeping it to himself. Maybe he was in a blackout and really doesn't remember doing this?
Rick

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Wally58 wrote:
Although I see these 'cold case' articles as human interest stories, it might jog someone's memory and offer clues to help solve the crime.
No victim should be murdered and forgotten of any race. The family needs closure and the deceased needs honor.
Everyone has a mom and dad and folks who grew up around them, went to school with them and loved them.
To many times people keep secrets that would help find out who did these things. Who will protect the snitch?
Maybe there is no snitch and the guy is keeping it to himself. Maybe he was in a blackout and really doesn't remember doing this?
My mother was one of the unsolved cases from the 1990's. No one seems to care about solving these cases anymore. It seems to me that after Shawcross got arrested, it took a long time for the police to finally admit they had a 2nd serial killer on their hands. Maybe had they acted sooner others could have been saved. I wish they would reopen these cases and try to look at it with hindsight and a fresh pair of eyes.
Steel City Stupid

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother was one of the unsolved cases from the 1990's. No one seems to care about solving these cases anymore. It seems to me that after Shawcross got arrested, it took a long time for the police to finally admit they had a 2nd serial killer on their hands. Maybe had they acted sooner others could have been saved. I wish they would reopen these cases and try to look at it with hindsight and a fresh pair of eyes.
RPD is nothing but a bunch of uniform wearing bumbling thug idiots. They hate to admit they messed up---which is very often!
Rick

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Although I must say I am not a fan of the RPD in many instances. It it irresponsible, immature, and ignorant to make such a broad and sweeping generalization. No matter what group of people you look at in any denomination, their will be good and bad people within that group. With that said, I really wish they would try to look at those cases again to bring closure to my family and the families of all the other victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Convicted Ontario County sex offenders se... 7 min maddogakaPP 2
White Parolee Arrested for selling drugs 10 min Rhondas Friend 3
WDKX Water Cooler (Feb '08) 10 min lauren 5
Atlanta Cops go to wrong house and shoot owner,... 13 min Rhondas Friend 4
Black Lives Come Cheap 48 min Hamburglar 1
News Two Men Shot Outside Rochester Bar 1 hr T Richards 10
Another Pierson Memorial to be Unveiled 11 hr Phil 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages