rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#44 Feb 11, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous of someone like you? Now that's a laugher. I feel sorry for whoever this is that you (pretend to) tutor. If it's a child, do their parents know what a hypocritical, anti-semetic, misogynistic bully you are? The funniest part of this whole post is that you have NO IDEA what I do! Unlike you, I keep what I do private. I need neither self-affirmation nor accolades from complete strangers. Why is it that you seek praise and tributes from people you know nothing about? Where does your Napoleonic complex stem from? You're clearly a megalomaniac, which makes perfect sense to me why you constantly pick fights with people who are clearly "bigger" and better than you are. It must really suck to be you, huh?
Are you still talking? You remind me of that little chap that refuses to shut up! I donít mind telling everyone what I do, I am proud of what I do and I am humble if you really knew me. I don't care what YOU do baby, long as it feeds you and you're happy. Now on the other hand, your racist arrogant friend, pigpen bragged about how he has a cabin, live in the burbs, and the bigot had the nerve to say everyone was beneath him! Well I make a decent living and live in the city and damn proud of it! But whatever he does is cool with you because you racist conservatives stick together and think just alike! It wouldn't surprise me if you two are screwing one another!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#45 Feb 11, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still talking? You remind me of that little chap that refuses to shut up! I donít mind telling everyone what I do, I am proud of what I do and I am humble if you really knew me. I don't care what YOU do baby, long as it feeds you and you're happy. Now on the other hand, your racist arrogant friend, pigpen bragged about how he has a cabin, live in the burbs, and the bigot had the nerve to say everyone was beneath him! Well I make a decent living and live in the city and damn proud of it! But whatever he does is cool with you because you racist conservatives stick together and think just alike! It wouldn't surprise me if you two are screwing one another!
Would your supposed social workers approve of your rants on here? You sound like a desperate pervert. You need your mouth washed out with soap. How do you know he doesn't own a cabin? Who gives a crap where you live. You make it sound like we should give you a medal for living in the city. We should actually give you a bulletproof vest and armoured vehicle. Oh, and a question about your previous post... What is, "figurally"??? People need Masters degrees to be social workers in NYS. Where'd you get yours? A cracker jack box, maybe? You make this waaaayyyy too easy for me. Yaawwwwn.
FairAndBalaned

Rochester, NY

#46 Feb 11, 2014
Major riots in Rochester City High school today. Post has disapeard.
Check out you local news. Chanel 10 has it.
Police had to use peper spray to control rioters!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#47 Feb 11, 2014
I see the moderators are back at work. Here's what was deleted:
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Would your supposed social workers approve of your rants on here? You sound like a desperate pervert. You need your mouth washed out with soap. How do you know he doesn't own a cabin? Who gives a crap where you live. You make it sound like we should give you a medal for living in the city. We should actually give you a bulletproof vest and armoured vehicle. Oh, and a question about your previous post... What is, "figurally"??? People need Masters degrees to be social workers in NYS. Where'd you get yours? A cracker jack box, maybe? You make this waaaayyyy too easy for me. Yaawwwwn.
rePIGpublican

United States

#48 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>Would your supposed social workers approve of your rants on here? You sound like a desperate pervert. You need your mouth washed out with soap. How do you know he doesn't own a cabin? Who gives a crap where you live. You make it sound like we should give you a medal for living in the city. We should actually give you a bulletproof vest and armoured vehicle. Oh, and a question about your previous post... What is, "figurally"??? People need Masters degrees to be social workers in NYS. Where'd you get yours? A cracker jack box, maybe? You make this waaaayyyy too easy for me. Yaawwwwn.
Well if you think my mouth needs to be washed out with soap, then why don't YOU do it instead, mommy? My coworkers could care less what I do online. I get my work done that's all that counts, baby! As far as pigpen, I don't believe a word he says, nor do I believe he has a cabin. I do believe he's a constant deadbeat racist like you and that's right I'm proud to let you know I live in the city because you prejudice conservative suburban racist think everything in the city is bad! I live in a nice neighborhood too, you goofy gal! Come to my house and your jaw will drop because you probably wouldn't think city people got decent homes! Newflash Barbie, I live better than many suburban residents!! You're nothing but suburban trash! That's right, there are poor folks that live in the burbs too. Look in the mirror, you will see one! And how do you know I don't have a master's degree, lady? So I mispelled one word, bravo. You suburban conservative republican think you're so much better than the next person! That's you guys problem, you're so smart, you're actually so stupid!

And don't ever question my education. I'm smarter tthan you will ever be and I'm not as ignorant as you are. You know, that comment about city residents need bullet proof vest? Just like a racist republican racist. I head a neighborhood watch, and baby doll, you couldn't live on my street! We look out for one another, we're not racist towards each other!
The man

Rochester, NY

#49 Feb 11, 2014
Getting somewhat wxxi-like here with admins similar to evan "left wing ahole" dawson.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#50 Feb 11, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text> Well if you think my mouth needs to be washed out with soap, then why don't YOU do it instead, mommy? My coworkers could care less what I do online. I get my work done that's all that counts, baby! As far as pigpen, I don't believe a word he says, nor do I believe he has a cabin. I do believe he's a constant deadbeat racist like you and that's right I'm proud to let you know I live in the city because you prejudice conservative suburban racist think everything in the city is bad! I live in a nice neighborhood too, you goofy gal! Come to my house and your jaw will drop because you probably wouldn't think city people got decent homes! Newflash Barbie, I live better than many suburban residents!! You're nothing but suburban trash! That's right, there are poor folks that live in the burbs too. Look in the mirror, you will see one! And how do you know I don't have a master's degree, lady? So I mispelled one word, bravo. You suburban conservative republican think you're so much better than the next person! That's you guys problem, you're so smart, you're actually so stupid!
And don't ever question my education. I'm smarter tthan you will ever be and I'm not as ignorant as you are. You know, that comment about city residents need bullet proof vest? Just like a racist republican racist. I head a neighborhood watch, and baby doll, you couldn't live on my street! We look out for one another, we're not racist towards each other!
Where to start...where to start...Let's start with "figurally". See, my problem with you saying it was a "misspelled" word is that I can't imagine how you are trying to pull that one over. It's not even CLOSE to being a misspelled word. It's NOT a word. Period. Let me help you out with this one, Mr. Social Worker/Church Volunteer/Tutor/Neighborhood Watch dude/Open door mission volunteer/Full of crapola fool...It's FIGURATIVELY! Nope. No Masters Degree for you. Can't be possible if you don't know the difference between "figuratively" and your made up word, "figurally". You do realize that, don't you? You make me laugh harder and harder with every single stupid post of yours. Anyone who thinks you're anything but a loud-mouthed looney isn't paying attention. Now be a good little boy and get to bed early. I'm sure there are plenty of fake payroll duties for you to complete at your made-up job of Social Worker Payroll Clerk. You crack me up. I'll give you that much.
rePIGpublican

El Monte, CA

#51 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Where to start...where to start...Let's start with "figurally". See, my problem with you saying it was a "misspelled" word is that I can't imagine how you are trying to pull that one over. It's not even CLOSE to being a misspelled word. It's NOT a word. Period. Let me help you out with this one, Mr. Social Worker/Church Volunteer/Tutor/Neighborhood Watch dude/Open door mission volunteer/Full of crapola fool...It's FIGURATIVELY! Nope. No Masters Degree for you. Can't be possible if you don't know the difference between "figuratively" and your made up word, "figurally". You do realize that, don't you? You make me laugh harder and harder with every single stupid post of yours. Anyone who thinks you're anything but a loud-mouthed looney isn't paying attention. Now be a good little boy and get to bed early. I'm sure there are plenty of fake payroll duties for you to complete at your made-up job of Social Worker Payroll Clerk. You crack me up. I'll give you that much.
That's right, honey child. I do all of those things with my time, and damn proud of it. What the hell do you do besides bitch and complain? I heard you were on disability. Now I am knock knocking that, because there are folks who depend on that. But if you're really on that, you shouldn't be talking crap! Just keep talking, and I will continue to shush you. Btw, you DO know it's against the rules on topix to correct one's spelling right? But since you're doing that you may as well proofread the racist republican crew of yours. I've seen some bad spelling. But unlike you, I abide by the rules and I have class. You can pay for school, but you can't buy class, woman, just remember that! Btw, you take your smelly ass to bed, at least when I go, I have somewhere to go tomorrow! You're not talking to a boy, you're talking to a man! And I do mean a man! Just ask my wife!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#52 Feb 11, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, honey child. I do all of those things with my time, and damn proud of it. What the hell do you do besides bitch and complain? I heard you were on disability. Now I am knock knocking that, because there are folks who depend on that. But if you're really on that, you shouldn't be talking crap! Just keep talking, and I will continue to shush you. Btw, you DO know it's against the rules on topix to correct one's spelling right? But since you're doing that you may as well proofread the racist republican crew of yours. I've seen some bad spelling. But unlike you, I abide by the rules and I have class. You can pay for school, but you can't buy class, woman, just remember that! Btw, you take your smelly ass to bed, at least when I go, I have somewhere to go tomorrow! You're not talking to a boy, you're talking to a man! And I do mean a man! Just ask my wife!
The wife that you probably hate? She knows that you hate women, so I'm not quite sure why she wouldn't kick you to the curb. If you speak to complete strangers in the manner in which you do, I can only imagine how you speak to her. Poor thing. I feel sorry for her. I have more class in my pinky finger than you have in your entire family; this I know for certain. You haven't succeeded in EVER shushing me. I see your delusions of grandeur are running at full speed this evening. Again, "figurally" isn't a misspelled word. It's your lack of education shining through. It's not a word. Get it? Let us go over this once more, shall we? "Figuratively" as in making a metaphorical statement that isn't to be taken literally. Soooo...is figurally a combination? Like an oxymoron? Keep it up. I'm loving this.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#53 Feb 11, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
People with class don't pat themselves on the back every time they speak, or ever for that matter. Fishing for praise and praising one's self is never considered classy
rePIGpublican

El Monte, CA

#54 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text>The wife that you probably hate? She knows that you hate women, so I'm not quite sure why she wouldn't kick you to the curb. If you speak to complete strangers in the manner in which you do, I can only imagine how you speak to her. Poor thing. I feel sorry for her. I have more class in my pinky finger than you have in your entire family; this I know for certain. You haven't succeeded in EVER shushing me. I see your delusions of grandeur are running at full speed this evening. Again, "figurally" isn't a misspelled word. It's your lack of education shining through. It's not a word. Get it? Let us go over this once more, shall we? "Figuratively" as in making a metaphorical statement that isn't to be taken literally. Soooo...is figurally a combination? Like an oxymoron? Keep it up. I'm loving this.
Steel City, I can not only shush you, but I can shut you down the way a computer shuts down.........so crash like a window, Barb! I'm sure you will be up all night talking to yourself (what else does lonely people do) and stop repeating yourself about proofreading me. You want an award for correcting one's grammar online? Make yourself useful and go to school if you want to be a proofreader. Help people instead of correcting them. It's rude to correct, madusa.
rePIGpublican

El Monte, CA

#55 Feb 11, 2014
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>People with class don't pat themselves on the back every time they speak, or ever for that matter. Fishing for praise and praising one's self is never considered classy
Ahh.....thanks for letting me know that, Bubba. I will make you feel important and share your quote in public crediting you for it
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#56 Feb 11, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Steel City, I can not only shush you, but I can shut you down the way a computer shuts down.........so crash like a window, Barb! I'm sure you will be up all night talking to yourself (what else does lonely people do) and stop repeating yourself about proofreading me. You want an award for correcting one's grammar online? Make yourself useful and go to school if you want to be a proofreader. Help people instead of correcting them. It's rude to correct, madusa.
Help people? Lol! Now that's flipping hilarious coming from the likes of you. I'm all set with my education. Clearly, you are not. I'm not the one looking for constant kudos on here. That would be you. The funniest part about how you rant on and on at me is that you are absolutely CLUELESS about things you think you know. That's why you make me laugh constantly at you. It's FIGURATIVELY side splitting at times. ;-)
rePIGpublican

El Monte, CA

#57 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>Help people? Lol! Now that's flipping hilarious coming from the likes of you. I'm all set with my education. Clearly, you are not. I'm not the one looking for constant kudos on here. That would be you. The funniest part about how you rant on and on at me is that you are absolutely CLUELESS about things you think you know. That's why you make me laugh constantly at you. It's FIGURATIVELY side splitting at times. ;-)
Lady, I know great teachers who aren't the best spellers. Is that all you got on me? Misspelling one word? Jesus, you rant on like an immature kid. How old are you, 16? You probably are. You obviously are not set with your education. No one really is unless your Einstein. You are the clueless one, gal. You know nothing about city people, you know nothing about minorities, you know nothing about the city and what goes on there. You are probably a redneck hick that lives in a trailer in Lima. My advice to you, keep your racist opinions to yourself about the city!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#58 Feb 12, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, I know great teachers who aren't the best spellers. Is that all you got on me? Misspelling one word? Jesus, you rant on like an immature kid. How old are you, 16? You probably are. You obviously are not set with your education. No one really is unless your Einstein. You are the clueless one, gal. You know nothing about city people, you know nothing about minorities, you know nothing about the city and what goes on there. You are probably a redneck hick that lives in a trailer in Lima. My advice to you, keep your racist opinions to yourself about the city!
You're a fool. I know plenty about the city. I know plenty about the people who live in the city and what goes on there. I know where the decent neighborhoods are and where the not so decent ones are. Do you think I was born yesterday, fool? Now you think I live in a trailer in Lima, huh? I thought I was a republican Suburbanite. Which is it? Make up your flippin mind. Seems to me that you are the only one here that is ranting and raging like a lunatic. Is this how you react when someone bests you? How mature is that? Oh, by the way, it's "...unless YOU'RE Einstein..." Not YOUR. Just a friendly FYI. Have a nice day, buddy. Take care. Good luck at your Payroll Clerk job today.
Love Always,
Steel City Steelers
xoxoxoxo
Peter

Pittsford, NY

#60 Feb 12, 2014
This diatribe is the reason posters are leaving. Couple of quasi-adults acting like grade school kids. Give it a break.

Please don't reply, I don't care what either one of you have to say.
rePIGpublican

United States

#61 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>You're a fool. I know plenty about the city. I know plenty about the people who live in the city and what goes on there. I know where the decent neighborhoods are and where the not so decent ones are. Do you think I was born yesterday, fool? Now you think I live in a trailer in Lima, huh? I thought I was a republican Suburbanite. Which is it? Make up your flippin mind. Seems to me that you are the only one here that is ranting and raging like a lunatic. Is this how you react when someone bests you? How mature is that? Oh, by the way, it's "...unless YOU'RE Einstein..." Not YOUR. Just a friendly FYI. Have a nice day, buddy. Take care. Good luck at your Payroll Clerk job today.
Love Always,
Steel City Steelers
xoxoxoxo
The only thing you know about the city is that there are shootings and blacks and hispanics are "thugs" Lady, that's not what the city stands for. You are both a hick and a suburbans. Both class a people live sheltered racist lives. I feel sorry for people like you. You prejudge people based on stats and the 6pm news. And if you correct me again I am really going to tell you where to go and to get off!
Mike

Atlanta, GA

#62 Feb 12, 2014
Its not where have all the posters gone. The question is where have all the post gone? They continue to be deleted.
SCS Knob Polisher

Rochester, NY

#63 Feb 12, 2014
<quoted text>It's posts like this that prove to the rest of us what a sick, twisted low-life you are. Keep up the good work. Loser.
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/justice-for-...

Here is something for you to proof read, dummy. Terrible grammar and spelling.
SCS Knob Polisher

Rochester, NY

#64 Feb 12, 2014
My nephew Matthew Straton went missing on Oct. 28th 2013. My family was devastated and heartbroken. Dr. William Lewik was arrested after Matthew's body was discovered in his backyard, almost 80 days later. Lewik admitted to removing his body from his house to his backyard and covered him with dirt, debris, and a lawn chair. He dis guarded Matt's body like a piece of garbage. For 80 days, while we cried and anguished over Matthew's disappearance, this DOCTOR never call the police, never spoke up, he woke up ever morning to a Missing Persons Poster right across the street, and still CHOSE to do nothing. And this man is roaming the streets as we speak. Please help bring Justice for Matthew Straton.

-he dis guarded Matt's body?
or did he discard the body?

grade level please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did everyone spend their Memorial Day? 25 min the wedge 1
Amy Pierson never took her eyes off Thomas John... (Sep '14) 54 min Nickbos Friend 30
Henrietta Tries to Make Good With City Cousins 1 hr WeCantBreathe 3
News Walmart Lego Theft Triggers High-Speed Chase 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 7
Cuomo Wants Us To Wear Seatbelt for 1 Week 2 hr The great unwashed 6
Brittany's Law, Another Law Named After a Prett... 2 hr Farmington Girl Dog 2
Local Police Officer Honored Rescuing Child 2 hr Farmington Girl Dog 3
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]