Where Have All Of The Posters Gone?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Missing In Action

Farmington, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Rochester topix's is dead. What Happened?
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#2 Feb 9, 2014
Missing In Action wrote:
Rochester topix's is dead. What Happened?
Certain users who spouted off about whites this and whites that could dish it but couldn't take it. These users complained to Topix who then started banning and wiping out any and all posts that were anti-black but let the anti-white ones remain. Soooo...people had enough of that crap and moved on.
Rhonda

Penfield, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Certain users who spouted off about whites this and whites that could dish it but couldn't take it. These users complained to Topix who then started banning and wiping out any and all posts that were anti-black but let the anti-white ones remain. Soooo...people had enough of that crap and moved on.
What are you talking about, the only ones missing here is the ones that use to spout off black this and kneegrows that. Nickbo is missing, and that disabled trucker from famington, and that Cop that teaches at MCC and drinks too much.
rePIGpublican

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>Certain users who spouted off about whites this and whites that could dish it but couldn't take it. These users complained to Topix who then started banning and wiping out any and all posts that were anti-black but let the anti-white ones remain. Soooo...people had enough of that crap and moved on.
Wrong again, Missy. You conservatives have ruined this place. You people as always post about how you hate minorities and city residents, democrats and liberals. I've seen you guys mock the way black people speak in an offensive way. For all the anti-white posts on here there are wayyyy more anti-black posts. Don't believe me, go to that African American month thread and you will see the racist comments without any motive or any provocative. You racist suburbans act as though your sh* it doesn't stink. You people really need to look in the mirror. I will give you credit. You have learned your lesson and got chumped down by the moderators. You use to upload worthless scanners trying to justify your racism. You have been tamed on here. You know damn well if you try that crap again, your ass is history!
rePIGpublican

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, the only ones missing here is the ones that use to spout off black this and kneegrows that. Nickbo is missing, and that disabled trucker from famington, and that Cop that teaches at MCC and drinks too much.
Don't waste your time with that witch! We got her and her crew in the palm of our hands! The mods know who the true racists on here!
FTW

Livonia, NY

#6 Feb 9, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Missy. You conservatives have ruined this place. You people as always post about how you hate minorities and city residents, democrats and liberals. I've seen you guys mock the way black people speak in an offensive way. For all the anti-white posts on here there are wayyyy more anti-black posts. Don't believe me, go to that African American month thread and you will see the racist comments without any motive or any provocative. You racist suburbans act as though your sh* it doesn't stink. You people really need to look in the mirror. I will give you credit. You have learned your lesson and got chumped down by the moderators. You use to upload worthless scanners trying to justify your racism. You have been tamed on here. You know damn well if you try that crap again, your ass is history!
FTW oh you, CC, and Rhonda are just as guilty as some of the ones you hate and 10x worse than rest. Stop acting so innocent Mr. Martyr.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#7 Feb 9, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
KUDO'S........You nailed the TRUTH with that, well said.
KW900A

Albany, NY

#8 Feb 9, 2014
Probably got arrested for a violent crime or got caught in a drive by.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#9 Feb 9, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time with that witch! We got her and her crew in the palm of our hands! The mods know who the true racists on here!
Funny how you claim to be white, yet when you refer to whites, you say, "you guys" but when you refer to blacks, you say, "we" and "us". You are so damn transparent that it's pathetic.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2014
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have someone to sue this week, Mz. Harris? Shouldn't you be sitting in your car in an empty parking lot somewhere?
oldwhitie

Penfield, NY

#11 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>Funny how you claim to be white, yet when you refer to whites, you say, "you guys" but when you refer to blacks, you say, "we" and "us". You are so damn transparent that it's pathetic.
Maybe he's a "white do-gooder"??
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#12 Feb 9, 2014
oldwhitie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's a "white do-gooder"??
Or maybe he's just a lying piece of doo doo. I'm voting for the latter. He's also the biggest misogynist I've ever encountered. I'm sure there will be certain posters who will be googling that term. Lol
Steel City Dick

Macedon, NY

#13 Feb 9, 2014
<quoted text>Don't you have someone to sue this week, Mz. Harris? Shouldn't you be sitting in your car in an empty parking lot somewhere?
IDK about that, but shouldn't you be riding someone's husbands d i c k ?
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Steel City Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK about that, but shouldn't you be riding someone's husbands d i c k ?
It's posts like this that prove to the rest of us what a sick, twisted low-life you are. Keep up the good work. Loser.
RhondaHasNoFrien ds

Conesus, NY

#15 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever come out against one of Rhonda's/RFCBF racist posts? Yuo havent. You your self are a flaming racist and your anti Jew posts prove it.
rePIGpublican you are one poor excuse of a man and human. You are a pathetic phony person. Loser!
RhondaHasNoFrien ds

Conesus, NY

#16 Feb 10, 2014
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord! Doctors letting you out on weekend passes now?
Just looking

Rochester, NY

#17 Feb 10, 2014
The topics are boring, and the posts (aside from a very few) are prepubescent. Blacks and whites with an agenda of hate and harassment, plus many of the users seem severely challenged.

Combined with a policy of aggressively removing comments, resulting in low participation (relative to other cities)-- and the discussion content, its no surprise that this forum is on life support.

Goodbye and good luck.
rePIGpublican

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2014
<quoted text>Funny how you claim to be white, yet when you refer to whites, you say, "you guys" but when you refer to blacks, you say, "we" and "us". You are so damn transparent that it's pathetic.
"You people" meaning "You Conservatives" I don't associate myself with that political party. Your racist friend pigpen is quick to call someone a liberal, so I am throwing it back at "You conservatives"

And I align myself with people of all colors and races when I say "WE" You conservatives need to learn how to integrate with other races instead of degrading them.
rePIGpublican

United States

#19 Feb 10, 2014
RhondaHasNoFriends wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever come out against one of Rhonda's/RFCBF racist posts? Yuo havent. You your self are a flaming racist and your anti Jew posts prove it.
rePIGpublican you are one poor excuse of a man and human. You are a pathetic phony person. Loser!
Just be quiet! I just throw the jew term back at pigpen, it's done in retaliation. He's the biggest racist on here who needs stuff thrown back at him. I love everyone!
Just looking

Rochester, NY

#20 Feb 10, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be quiet! I just throw the jew term back at pigpen, it's done in retaliation. He's the biggest racist on here who needs stuff thrown back at him. I love everyone!
Except Jews. You seem to have a problem with them. You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr Slammed 632
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 7 hr HA ha 54
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 10 hr Ah aH 66
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 16 hr HA HA 11
Agitators Sun Ha Ha 62
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun just joe 97
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Sun Bruce TransJenner 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages