Victim of Depew Street shooting has died

Victim of Depew Street shooting has died

There are 13 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Victim of Depew Street shooting has died. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A 36-year-old man shot Saturday night on Depew Street died about 12 hours later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Anyone surprised? Two shootings within a few blocks of each other in the city seems to be the norm for the last few years and all done by the same group of people.But the city "leaders" keep telling us that the city is safe and the crime rate is dropping,right! Just saying.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 25, 2013
They clearly did not read (or couldn't read) the letter from the Chief. How dare they defy the letter! ;)

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
They clearly did not read (or couldn't read) the letter from the Chief. How dare they defy the letter! ;)
You mean if they could read don't you? LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 25, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean if they could read don't you? LOL
Yup. lol. That's what I meant. It's going to be all out war this summer. These gangs are thumbing their nose at the RPD. I say it's time to declare war on them! Start enforcing the loitering laws. If you see a group of ghetto trash just hanging out in similar colors and they don't disperse...bring in 20 cops and get ready for battle.
Grady Stiles

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Maybe they didn't get the letter yet because they thought the post office already stopped saturday delivery. Hopefully they'll check the mailbox today, and it will all end. LMFAO.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. lol. That's what I meant. It's going to be all out war this summer. These gangs are thumbing their nose at the RPD. I say it's time to declare war on them! Start enforcing the loitering laws. If you see a group of ghetto trash just hanging out in similar colors and they don't disperse...bring in 20 cops and get ready for battle.
Eveyone should feel sorry for the RPD just for the crap and the trash they put up with now 24/7.I wouldn't want to be a cop in the city this coming summer for sure,it will be a war zone out of control.They should bring back public hangings,maybe the thugs will get the hint that they are not going to get away with their B/S anymore. Just an idea.
anonymous

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
F**k both of you pu**y a** white boys. This is a sad story about a victim of a shooting (who happened to be my boy) and all you two racist pu**ies can do is sit behind your whack off stations and talk s**t? Imagine how that man's family will feel having to read about their loved one's death and see this bulls**t. Show some f**kin compassion. By the way the Steelers SUCK b**ch!
Grady Stiles

United States

#8 Mar 25, 2013
This summer wild be WILD in the Jungle, for sure.
WTF8

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
F**k both of you pu**y a** white boys. This is a sad story about a victim of a shooting (who happened to be my boy) and all you two racist pu**ies can do is sit behind your whack off stations and talk s**t? Imagine how that man's family will feel having to read about their loved one's death and see this bulls**t. Show some f**kin compassion. By the way the Steelers SUCK b**ch!
If he is your "boy" why are you here talking on topix and not at the police station helping the cops find out who did it?
Grady Stiles

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Yo yo yo. How bouts you stop sellin' crack, smokin' weed, stabbin', poppin' caps off, robbin', stealin, loiterin', and leachin' off society first. You know who did the shootin', but say nothin' to the po po. Life in da hood - it begins and ends at the Strong Bullet Repair Clinic.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Sad thing, I think most people care more or less about Saturday mail delivery.

go figgur.
Lou Zwaite

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 25, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Why is his family stupid enough to be on Topix right after he died and not at the funeral home or receiving guests at their home?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
This summer wild be WILD in the Jungle, for sure.
Grady

Think about it. Once the temp starts hitting 65-70 those big ole she boons start to spoil.
Naturally the manz start getting irritated by the spoiling side effects.
Temps hit 80s-90s OMG..........
Can you blame em if they start shooting each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor 3 hr educated deviants 4
A n---- for your woodpile 3 hr Rhondas Friend 1
No Activity? 5 hr KellyWeak 2
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 5 hr dew4794 2
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 8 hr Baltimore Shootings 3
News Homeowner escapes Ridgemont Dr. fire 18 hr Walmart Puncher 2
News NY fire department ambushed in 2012 gets $305K ... 19 hr pigpens cousin 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]