Mayo Clinic: Ill. Congressman Jesse J...

Mayo Clinic: Ill. Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. at the Rochester, Minn. clinic for depression.

There are 51 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Mayo Clinic: Ill. Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. at the Rochester, Minn. clinic for depression.. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., whose whereabouts haven't been disclosed since he mysteriously took a medical leave several weeks ago, is being treated for depression at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., according to a statement Friday from the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Ghosts of the South

Hammond, LA

#22 Jul 29, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Depressed Jackasscrats. No Surprise. They're loons to begin with and JJ is a Crook just like his rotten namesake!
How are they going to blame this on the Honkies?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23 Jul 29, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I guess Conressman Jackson has lost influence with the locals. They will cut him loose, sacriface him to cover for all the others that got caught up in Blago's pay for play Illinois politics. There is something very depressing when you are caught up in an ethics investigation, and because you are from a black district they let you hang to dry. He should have known better then to expect cover right now. They cannot have a corrupt black politician from Chicago running for Congress at the same time they have a corrupt black politician from Chicago running for President. Welcome to the big boys club,Jesse.
Both Jacksons are on their way out......they've spent all their political capital and can't extort anymore.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24 Jul 29, 2012
Daddy Jessie got away for years under the Clinton Administration, shaking down big business in the name of civil rights, ending up being paid off through his Rainbow Foundation. Jessie Jr. thought it would be no problem getting involved in buying Obama's old Senate seat, and he has been found out. I would be depressed too, with a tummy ache, looking at a federal indictment that will probably be coming down soon.
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#25 Jul 29, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
You guys, so empty of empathy and so full
of ignorance.
Jackassson is corrupt just like his daddy. is he your daddy too? Fear not BO will save the scums azz.
Yesterdays news

Kent, OH

#26 Jul 29, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Jackassson is corrupt just like his daddy. is he your daddy too? Fear not BO will save the scums azz.
Do any of "those people" know for sure who their real Daddy is?
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#27 Jul 29, 2012
Yesterdays news wrote:
<quoted text>Do any of "those people" know for sure who their real Daddy is?
Barry does not know who his pappy really is.
question

United States

#28 Jul 29, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Barry does not know who his pappy really is.
Who would openly admit they were a sperm donor?

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#29 Jul 29, 2012
Yesterdays news wrote:
<quoted text>Do any of "those people" know for sure who their real Daddy is?
Probably not, daddy Jessie was a bastard, don't know about Jessie Jr.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#30 Jul 29, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Barry does not know who his pappy really is.
I know who our President is. So does every last teabagger on this thread.

LOL!!! And don't you all forget it!

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#31 Jul 29, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
He is also a real bastard, like Jessie Sr.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#32 Jul 29, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry,,,errr,,,,ummmm,,,Barak doesn't even know who he is.
Racist

United States

#33 Jul 29, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>Barry,,,errr,,,,ummmm, ,,Barak doesn't even know who he is.
I'll AMEN to that!
Cat74

United States

#34 Jul 29, 2012
Are there no good hospitals in Washington where the Congressman probably lives? Or is it he has to stay out of their jurisdiction? He has been hiding out since June 25th. Time to come back, and face the music.

United States

#35 Jul 29, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Are there no good hospitals in Washington where the Congressman probably lives? Or is it he has to stay out of their jurisdiction? He has been hiding out since June 25th. Time to come back, and face the music.
Absolutely!

Since: Oct 08

#36 Jul 29, 2012
couldn't happen to a nicer guy...maybe yo daddy will get yo seat in congress or bro al sharptoon
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#37 Jul 30, 2012
Just hearing the name Jesse Jackson depresses me!!!!...so does the name Al Sharpton...NAACP..and on and on....WILL THEY NEVER END!!!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#38 Jul 30, 2012
Gotta love those special very expensive Cadillac
Health Plans that the very expensive Mayo Clinic
accepts????
JJ Salary,and his luxurious Health Plans..
Boy are we suckers or what??? It must be
the dumbest Nation on the Planet to accept
the WH and its abuse of the taxpayers who
pay the Bills,and Jacked up Salaries of
these Buffons??????????
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#39 Jul 30, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
What WE know is that G W BUSH was the last qualified president the USA had. The present occupant is an illegal who has yet to produce PROOF that he can legally hold the office of president. Proof that he is NOT qualified has been produced yet our corrupt controlled court system refuses to adhere to the laws of this country because congress and the senate are full of spineless rats like yourself who belong in jail under the rule of a Hugo or Fidel. As for the Tea Party which is but a very small group of Americans who want our constitution to be honored most of the members are DEMOCRATS! You are a paid Hack like MCP who has no allegiance to the USA!
RT Pipe

Belle Vernon, PA

#40 Jul 30, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
Just hearing the name Jesse Jackson depresses me!!!!...so does the name Al Sharpton...NAACP..and on and on....WILL THEY NEVER END!!!!!
I see no end to it. Matter of fact we may as well get used to a whole new wave of BS via the Muslims and other scum of the middle east with the alphabet soup names.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#41 Jul 30, 2012
Mayo clinic probably charges couple thou a day for the psych ward...who will be paying for his visit? taxpayers? his daddy? who? will obamacare cover unlimited mental care? if not, why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester has become the Gay Capital Of Minnesota (Sep '12) Aug 2 Curious one 12
News More pizza please: Pasquale's ready to expand Jul 26 uchrisbrownq 1
News Federal records: Hastert released from prison i... Jul '17 Third World Order 10
Joy Sprang Jul '17 ChittyChittyBangBang 1
***missing dog*** Jul '17 Kylie 1
Robert Jensen of Plainview Jul '17 red 1
News City Council backs new day care in Eyota Jun '17 mkvkck 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages