Seems Every One Is Being Bullied Thes...

Seems Every One Is Being Bullied These Days & Times ?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Spy_On_Police

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Police attacking and Bullying Star Tribune News Paper Employee's and one left in a Coma after being attacked at the Bar & Grille he Mr. Vander Lee took his wife out to eat at and allmost ended up being killed.

Dept of VA bullying Veterans whom complain of poor medical treatment
and service by placing false felony warrants in the veterans file and revoking their disability benefits on purpose to punish the disabled veterans.

Students being bullied at school in all levels and college students
being bullied .

White Veterans being bullied by the VA Out Patient Clinic in Sunrise Florida claiming they cain't get health care at this clinic.

Bus drives for city buses being jump and assaulted by thugs and felon crimminals.

Where does it stop and where should the line be drawn? Will I be bullied for filing for a order of protection for Mr. Brain Vander Lee Star Tribune News Paper employee whom cain't defend him self against a cold blooded thug animal Sgt.Clifford of the Minneapolis
Police Dept I filed and asked the DOJ to assist and protect Mr. Lee and his family as well and to see how many other cold blooded
Thugs and Animals are employed at this evil police department.

I shocked at all the Bullying We don't have a National Holiday called ( Stop Bullying Aware Ness Day) well everyone is to busy bullying to petition for a day of national stop bullying and the Dept of VA would have to take a day off from bullying disabled veterans because no one else is stupid enough to go get hurt or kiled and come home from a war only to be bullied by the Dam VA.
Spy_On_Police

Miami, FL

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Please Stop Bullying .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman awaiting sentencing is charged with felon... Apr 22 Km6v6 2
News As autism rates rise, the vaccination debate ra... Apr 9 Sheeple Majority 1
News Mayo Clinic doc: Trump has 'community on edge' ... Apr 9 Sheeple Majority 1
News Zip Rail halted, but Dodge County keeps up the ... Apr 1 DeltaAlum 3
News Political Notebook: Bill banning Zip Rail fundi... Mar '17 Arndt 2
Don't give a sh-t Mar '17 Alarm Tech 1
News Mankato, Minn. / Conjoined twins' dad back in jail (Apr '07) Mar '17 MNPOSSUM 79

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages