Release of Boy Scouts files stirs mem...

Release of Boy Scouts files stirs memories of sexual abuse

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Release of Boy Scouts files stirs memories of sexual abuse. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Joshua Solomon kept his Boy Scouts uniform in his closet for 30 years, a cotton and nylon reminder of the sexual abuse he said he endured -- but never reported -- as a 12-year-old in Berkeley's Troop 22.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

ThatSucks

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2012
I'm sure that this cause significant trauma to your values system about Authority. I use to stick giant rubber dildos up the Sheriffs Daughters holes when we had sex living together for two years. The best part is that she was on the Fire Department as a Volunteer, which made it all the more special. Hey if anyone in Olmsted County area know any police drivers daughters who are into rough sex send them my way. As long as they're not double baggers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism tied to worse asthma symptoms for black ... Jun 22 The Power Of Mast... 1
News Rochester marchers rally in support of Muslims Jun 17 Frogface Kate 5
Rochester Off Campus Jun 5 lola 2
Anyone know Emma Crosley? Jun 4 sunshine 1
Police officer under investigation (Feb '16) Jun 4 PIGS 4
Zumbro Falls Music Thread (Oct '14) May '17 Musikologist 6
News Woman awaiting sentencing is charged with felon... Apr '17 Km6v6 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages