Great News For Rochester Minnesota ...

Great News For Rochester Minnesota Mayo Clinic Employee's !

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Reply_Spy

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Dear Mayo Clinic Employee's:
Publix Grocery Chain Stores of Florida www.publix.com has been contacting me to request terms of settlement for the awful racial discrimmination incidents against me their Manager and employee's did to me on Feb 3rd , 2012 here in
Tamarac Florida. Publix Risk Management Dept allso sent a e-mail and called me asking for talks on the terms of settlement for this incident as well.

Whats The Rush Guss? Are the planning on skipping town or being on vacation in the Fiji Islands for two years or more along with their Publix Corporate
Banker's ? I asked my attorneys in Minnesota and Florida to contact Publix Corp and demand they stop
calling and contacting me as I have attorneys whom
speak for me and on my behalf. I allso sent an e-mail and voice message to Publix Corp Dept/Offices
contacting me requesting they not call or contact me but rather my lawful legal representatives from now on.

Publix Corp says they would settle with me for what I wanted , and even fire the manager whom discrimminated against me ? While they are saying
they will do this until I see it in writting and a
Federal Judge signs off on it and approve of the settlements I'm not gonna be so quick to believe any thing Publix Corp is saying at the present time.

I will ask for the Mayo Clinic Welcome Center at Publix Corp's expense to be built in Ft.Lauderdale
Florida so all Mayo Clinic Employee's and Mayo Patients can have a place to feel welcome should they travel to south Florida , allso residents here
whom visit this proposed Mayo Clinic Welcome Center
if built by Publix Corp as part of the final settlemnt may be encourage to travel to Rochester Minnesota for their special health care needs.

Onc thing is for sure Publix Corp www.publix.com
should consider a diversity mandatory training program for it's managers and employee's before
they end up having to build a Mayo Clinic and Mayo
Hospital here in Ft.Lauderdale Florida over non sense illegal racist and racial discrimmination incidents at their stores.

Sincerely,
Pfc Army Retiree / Mayo Clinic Out Patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Med City Dance Center Dec '16 Marne Matysek 6
News Thoughts upon completing 125-mile challenge Nov '16 Charsi 1
Rochester has become the Gay Capital Of Minnesota (Sep '12) Nov '16 Toogay 11
News Furst Draft: 318 Commons skyway dispute turns ugly Nov '16 Rochester Grandma 10
Letterman Obama Salt Manuf. Sells Owns Nov '16 Fatman 1
Caretaker Oct '16 kshafer57 1
Zumbro Falls Music Thread (Oct '14) Sep '16 Musikologist 5

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages