Muslims make gains in Michigan, but more advocacy needed to stem bigotry, civil rights group says

Jul 10, 2014 Full story: Detroit News

While Muslims have found greater mainstream acceptance in Metro Detroit and nationwide, more work is needed to address persistent discrimination and intolerance in workplaces, at school and elsewhere, a civil rights advocacy group said.

Full Story
Zzzzzsleeper

Macomb, MI

#1 Jul 14, 2014
I think America is pretty tolerant of everything. Satan has allowed music of every culture and genre here, correct? Were allowed to sing about rape, killings, drugs, violence- absolutely anything we want!! Freedoms are protected, right? What about freedom of decency? We forgot what that is. Blurred lines. I'm not even sure why I try and argue or make a point when ignorance is widespread. Does nobody see how the government and the Vatican pit us against Muslim and then ask us for tolerance? It's done intentionally for tension and hatred to be brewed in our bellies! Go force America on Muslim nations before you force it here. Freedom of religion? Freedom of Muslim beliefs here? Put your head in the sand. I hope you see your loved ones beheaded and raped with knives by the same religion you protect that you know shit about. Let's beware of PC. Guess what? Nobody else worldwide cares about PC. I cannot wait for truth in your face. Muslim and the ORGANIZED Christianity are two misinformed agencies. There IS heaven and hell. Muslim is a big lie. Christ is real. The Vatican is a sham. Nothing you know is true. We have all been lied to. We're better off dead, those informed and stay in the Truth. Muslim is being protected. They can speak malicious because it's their right? What about my right to speak against our own corruption? They want to lock us up for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~!!!!Last Post!!!!~~ (Aug '13) Dec 21 Maverick 808 27
homless Dec 21 Why 2
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) Dec 6 Fed up with scammers 68
Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Oct '14 Flint Refugee 340
Pistons spend $40 million on Palace makeover Oct '14 ray 1
Picente endoses Cuomo Oct '14 Rushbow 1
Army Officer Turned Away by Security at Entranc... Sep '14 Kevin 4
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]