Mayor: Hills government going 'green'

Mayor: Hills government going 'green'

There are 3 comments on the Hometown Life story from Mar 2, 2008, titled Mayor: Hills government going 'green'. In it, Hometown Life reports that:

“Not only does our economy demand leaner, but I feel it is time we started uttering the word 'greener' around City Hall as well”

With financial challenges looming for all Michigan municipalities due to the stalled economy, falling home values and challenged state budget, the city of Rochester Hills will try to save some money by becoming ... via Hometown Life

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown Life.

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 27, 2008
I think its great that rocheser hills is going green, what helps the environment will help us in the long term

the whole country needs to go green
bob wilson

Troy, MI

#2 Apr 3, 2008
I'd like to see a bike path from Yates Cider Mill to School Road. I'm so green that I bike to work, but I'm scary close to fast cars on that stretch.

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 4, 2008
America will only go green when theres no other option

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
-----Join Snapchat------ (Nov '13) Thu TreBae1996 2
Stop preying on us ! Nov 21 Go away 1
News Trump to end campaign in Michigan Monday with G... Nov 11 Go Blue Forever 22
News Voters to decide on RTA proposal Nov 5 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Aquinas men's tennis earns WHAC honors (May '16) May '16 michael 1
News Simple And Attractive Styles For Small Loos (Feb '16) Feb '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 13
News Skunk saved by Detroit-area police officera "sa... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Xstain Mullah Aroma 3

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages