Walls With Attitude LLC in Waterford, Michigan - A SCAM!!

Posted in the Rochester Forum

TBA

Pontiac, MI

#1 Jul 29, 2009
This company's faux painting work is absolutely awful and messy. Deborah Somerville (the owner) has a history of walking out of a job unfinished and keeping client's deposit. It's a rip-off...watch out. Stay far away from Walls With Attitude LLC in Waterford, Michigan.
Greg

Pontiac, MI

#2 Aug 8, 2009
This company went out of business a couple of years ago because of a lawsuit. It has a pretty bad reputation around.
Tom

Pontiac, MI

#3 Oct 15, 2009
We had a horrible experience with this painting company Walls With Attitude, the owner is Deborah Somerville. It's absolutely waste of money and time!
Ann

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Oct 21, 2009
Someone I know just used this company to have some stuff done around their house. Painting, staining and they said that they had a wonderful experience....I'm thinking of using them but now I'm scared!!!
Cindy

Lake Orion, MI

#5 Oct 21, 2009
Debbie Somerville did work for me this summer. She restained my staircase and her work was beautiful. I found Debbie very pleasant and extremely easy to work with. She finished everything on time and I plan to use her again in the future. I have no problem referring her to other people.
Larry

Pontiac, MI

#6 Nov 6, 2009
Don't think it's worth the risk, I'll find a painter more reliable and honest to do the job for my house. Thanks for the info.
Kelly

Pontiac, MI

#7 Jan 16, 2010
We hired Debbie for some paint job last fall, we ended up hire a another painter to redo her painting. We discovered that she used cheaper grade of paint than what's quoted from her sample. Do not use this company, just a nightmere.
Willard

Paris, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2010
I hired someone two years ago, the paint looked and smelled like human crap. We had to leave the premices for three days while the house was stripped and fumigated Do not use any brown paint....Never will hire those Mexicans again!
Monica

Sterling Heights, MI

#9 Aug 14, 2010
I hired Debbie 4 yrs ago to do our office and she did a wonderful job picking out paint colors and pulling it all together for us! Not only was she helpful but has a wonderful creativity that is hard to find! I would highly recommend her to anyone and plan on having her do a second office for us! If anyone ever went to Balencia Spa in Luna Pier Michigan ( now closed) she is the one that did the beautiful spa color scheme!!! We get daily compliments on our office regarding the colors! I couldn't have done it without her!
Sue

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2010
She did a sloppy job for us a couple of years ago, we had to repaint the kitchen wall, just AWFUL! Never again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Oct 27 Flint Refugee 340
Pistons spend $40 million on Palace makeover Oct 27 ray 1
Picente endoses Cuomo Oct '14 Rushbow 1
homless Oct '14 12345abc 1
Review: BED Bath & Beyond Oct '14 tosha 1
Labor problems with former employees of Guardia... Oct '14 wolf27958desdeint... 2
This question is for the girls. Oct '14 Richard Balzack 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:02 am PST

NBC Sports11:02AM