Should the DIA Be Able to Charge Macomb Twp. Residents to See Special Exhibits?

Dec 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

When Macomb County residents passed the Art Institute Authority millage in August , free admission to the Detroit Institute of Arts was promised to every resident in return, including those in Macomb Township.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2012
kev

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

This shows how underhanded these people were at dia. told folks not to vote fer it.the only times they lie is when their lips r moving? Citizens do not need to funding unnecessary institutons. Or pay for graft and corruption as in Wayne county.if rich people want to fund with donations have at it. The head guy at dia should apologize and pay for this.I warned people about 10 year hoax!!
Ponte

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Did you expect anything different when dealing with the DIA ?

Their motto always hes been "YOU PAY, WE TAKE!!" I've been in this area for over 80 years and I've been to the DIA one time and that was because my teacher made us go. I've been wondering for a long time if she was in on the "take".
goodyear

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

The DIA millage should be rescinded
Period! I warned people. We homeowners can't fund rich peoples playgrounds. Nobody listened.now u have to pay the piper! 10 years!!!!
tomtom

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

All you Suckers who voted yes ... Enjoy
Sam

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

We are very disappointed with the lies that the DIA told everyone to get this millage passed. I guess what else would you expect from a corrupted Detroit!
Joe Schmoe

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

The DIA played politics with the voters......no different than city council members did in order to get votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••