Review: Goss Chiropractic Clinics - Joshua Feddes DC

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Horrible

Rochester, MI

#1 Feb 25, 2010
If your looking for a chiropractor who will take the time to listen and treat you according to your needs then this is NOT the place for you. Don't waste your money. The doctor acts nice but really is very arrogant and unprofessional. I was very dissatisfied with the treatment I received there. Make sure you do your research beforehand because he will use all the typical scare tactics and sales pitches to get you to commit. If you look up information on signs of a bad chiropractor Goss Chiropractic fits the description for almost all of them!! Don't waste your time, money, or sacrifice your health on this office!!
Dr goss and dr Katz

Livonia, MI

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Horrible experience, they are nice and seem to listen at first to get you to choose a plan with them but then they don't care as much about ur pain. I told them about my condition and they said that they can treat it ,but then they kept telling me that I need surgery even though I been to several orthopedics that said no surgery needed. This place is a rip off. Rude staff especially their manager. This place Waste of time and money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~!!!!Last Post!!!!~~ (Aug '13) Dec 21 Maverick 808 27
homless Dec 21 Why 2
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) Dec 6 Fed up with scammers 68
Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Oct '14 Flint Refugee 340
Pistons spend $40 million on Palace makeover Oct '14 ray 1
Picente endoses Cuomo Oct '14 Rushbow 1
Army Officer Turned Away by Security at Entranc... Sep '14 Kevin 4
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]