The 2011 Chevrolet Volt charges at a ...

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt charges at a station in Rochester on Sunday....

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 11, 2010, titled The 2011 Chevrolet Volt charges at a station in Rochester on Sunday..... In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The 2011 Chevrolet Volt electric car completed the first lap of its public introduction successfully Sunday, as General Motors began an intensive campaign to explain the unique car, set to go on sale in November, to buyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Tony

Plymouth, MI

#1 Oct 11, 2010
I certainly wish I had the money to be an early adopter. I would put my order in for an electric vehicle, but not a Volt. I would chose straight electric. Of course I would carry full tow service.
Edx

White Lake, MI

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Hey, they're the wave of the future. A tiny, dangerous Obama-mobile for $41,000 built by Government Motors. I've actually seen one and they don't look like a $40K car.

While I would definitely go for electric over gas, I agree with Tony that I would carry full-service towing. I would also NOT buy a Volt for $41,000 to "save money" and "save the planet" when we're really lining the deep pockets of the rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Lakes Church Troy, MI (Sep '16) Jul 11 SarahG 9
News 48 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit Jun 30 you hate the truth 3
Lions Club Jubilee Jun '17 MikeONTV 1
Up and coming Viral Star Jun '17 Modiprime 33 1
jim mcmahon (Jan '10) Jun '17 littlejerry 2
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) May '17 Terry47 28
Looking for housekeeper Livin in May '17 Robin 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance