Perry stumbles, Cain deflects in GOP debate at Oakland U

Nov 9, 2011 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.detnews.com

Texas Gov. Rick Perry stumbled just after GOP presidential debate's midway point Wednesday night when he told the audience he planned to eliminate three federal departments when he arrives in Washington D.C. as president, but was unable to name all of them.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lance Winslow

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 9, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Well, dang, any three departments will do; try millinery, cosmetics, and sleepwear.

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

3

The PARTY is Over!

Ten little Injuns standin' in a line,
One toddled home and then there were nine;

Nine little Injuns swingin' on a gate,
One tumbled off and then there were eight.

One little, two little, three little, four little, five little Injun boys,
Six little, seven little, eight little, nine little, ten little Injun boys.

Eight little Injuns gayest under heav'n.
One went to sleep and then there were seven;

Seven little Injuns cuttin' up their tricks,
One broke his neck and then there were six.

Six little Injuns all alive,
One kicked the bucket and then there were five;

Five little Injuns on a cellar door,
One tumbled in and then there were four.

Four little Injuns up on a spree,
One got fuddled and then there were three;

Three little Injuns out on a canoe,
One tumbled overboard and then there were two.

Two little Injuns foolin' with a gun,
One shot t'other and then there was one;

One little Injun was left!

AND HE BECAME PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 9, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

The title should read: The GOP party falls off the planet. Thank heavens!!!
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 9, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

It's clear now that Perry, Bachmann,and Huntsman are done. Love the way Cain is steadfast in the face of the onslaught and the way Romney has command of the issues. Either man would have my vote. Hoping they combine in one ticket. Unbeatable!
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Michelle wrote:
It's clear now that Perry, Bachmann,and Huntsman are done. Love the way Cain is steadfast in the face of the onslaught and the way Romney has command of the issues. Either man would have my vote. Hoping they combine in one ticket. Unbeatable!
You deserve Pawlenty and Larry Craig. You sound a lot like Mary E.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

7

7

7

If any one of these nut jobs gets elected, the transformation of America to corporations will be complete.
Most want to cut taxes and regulations for the same corporations and Wall Street that got us into this mess.
Some want to eliminate corporate taxes altogether.
The republicans and teabaggers are pushing the same failed Reaganomics scheme that has never worked in the 32 years since Ronnie tried.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Wall Street Government wrote:
If any one of these nut jobs gets elected, the transformation of America to corporations will be complete.
Most want to cut taxes and regulations for the same corporations and Wall Street that got us into this mess.
Some want to eliminate corporate taxes altogether.
The republicans and teabaggers are pushing the same failed Reaganomics scheme that has never worked in the 32 years since Ronnie tried.
Attention Wall Street Marcher!!! Tell this forum about communism and anti-Americanism, you should be an expert on that, douchebagger.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Sounds like Perry needs to borrow obama's teleprompter. Nonetheless, it's buh bye obama/ayers 2012.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

4

obama/ayers a team of caring professionals...

Most people know little about bill ayers and they do not know b. h. obama launched his political career from the home of bill ayers or the depth of their lengthy relationship. Or do they know that three of bill ayers' comrades, including his girlfriend at the time, blew themselves up building an ayers' designed bomb. The bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix, NJ.
It takes a self-serving lowlife to share the same space with a criminal like bill ayers and it takes very dumb people to vote for obama. America has a communist for a president simply because it takes a communist to associate with the likes of bill ayers...that's chiseled.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The only hope we have is Ron Paul as President with Bill Still as VP. Together their economical expertise would be unstopable.

What was the saying under Clinton? "Its the economy stupid."

Don't know who Bill Still is? Watch the 2 documentaries he made "The Money Masters" and "The Secret of Oz". Also watch the Still Report on his You Tube channel.
discount air

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lance Winslow wrote:
Well, dang, any three departments will do; try millinery, cosmetics, and sleepwear.
Perry confuse of new word vs. old work! depart vs. apartment!!
;-0000h, don't under esteamate per ri ;-00
discount air

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JohnInLa wrote:
Sounds like Perry needs to borrow obama's teleprompter. Nonetheless, it's buh bye obama/ayers 2012.
dam U! that is funny ;-00000h, no freeTV Obamay bee lease to perry
;-000000for 999cent
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention Wall Street Marcher!!! Tell this forum about communism and anti-Americanism, you should be an expert on that, douchebagger.
I need to to tell them?
Teabaggers have been doing that since the tea party was formed.
If you're not a teabagger, you're an Anti-American communist.
Then there is this:
Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movement’s dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.

What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.

Poor teabagger.

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FRONTIERSMAN wrote:
The PARTY is Over!
Ten little Injuns standin' in a line,
One toddled home and then there were nine;
Nine little Injuns swingin' on a gate,
One tumbled off and then there were eight.
One little, two little, three little, four little, five little Injun boys,
Six little, seven little, eight little, nine little, ten little Injun boys.
Eight little Injuns gayest under heav'n.
One went to sleep and then there were seven;
Seven little Injuns cuttin' up their tricks,
One broke his neck and then there were six.
Six little Injuns all alive,
One kicked the bucket and then there were five;
Five little Injuns on a cellar door,
One tumbled in and then there were four.
Four little Injuns up on a spree,
One got fuddled and then there were three;
Three little Injuns out on a canoe,
One tumbled overboard and then there were two.
Two little Injuns foolin' with a gun,
One shot t'other and then there was one;
One little Injun was left!
AND HE BECAME PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
"The Kenyan Buffoon", original poetry by Wartime,(c) 2011.

My dreams they glow like the moon
Decried the kenyan buffoon,

To lib tools who filled the room
Under whose chin they did swoon,

As his voice rang like a bassoon
And they listened to him croon,

For from truths they were immune
And believed the lies he had strewn,

But like a perverse cartoon
They were duped by a loony tune,

Whose lies raged like a typhoon
That would drown them in a monsoon,

Of marxist crap from a loon
Leading into the valley of doom,

And that was the end of that goon
A stooge and a kenyan buffoon.
discount pizzza

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 10, 2011
 
Wartime V wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Kenyan Buffoon", original poetry by Wartime,(c) 2011.
My dreams they glow like the moon
Decried the kenyan buffoon,
To lib tools who filled the room
Under whose chin they did swoon,
As his voice rang like a bassoon
And they listened to him croon,
For from truths they were immune
And believed the lies he had strewn,
But like a perverse cartoon
They were duped by a loony tune,
Whose lies raged like a typhoon
That would drown them in a monsoon,
Of marxist crap from a loon
Leading into the valley of doom,
And that was the end of that goon
A stooge and a kenyan buffoon.
beautifull poetea!!! you can write to a book on-line paste to Kindle e-read U-cain make $$$$$$$ for this Obsesssion Hellyday! ;)

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text> I need to to tell them?
Teabaggers have been doing that since the tea party was formed.
If you're not a teabagger, you're an Anti-American communist.
Then there is this:
Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movement’s dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.
What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.
Poor teabagger.
Attention Wall Street Communist!!! Yes indeed you have flipped your lid, douchebagger.
Once again you history illiterate snot nosed twit...Your sleazy attempt to connect the USSR to Koch to The Tea Party is a deranged joke.
Let me educate you and your like minded libelous pals...The USA, The UK et al allied with Stalin during WWII. That fact cancels your self-serving assumption that you can single anyone out like you and your ilk have done with relatives of the Koch brothers. You are one pathetic libelous runt talking out your butt stooping lower than a snake's belly trying to connect dots that obviously cannot be connected. You are a useful idiot for the communist party, those dots connect.
Dan USA

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey, Gov Perry of Tx is real after all. And it should be noted that Pres Obama was never put through such questioning. For he would have been as cluless then as he is now.
Robbie

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 10, 2011
 
Th, Th, Th, Th, Th, Thats ALL Folks!!!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention Wall Street Communist!!! Yes indeed you have flipped your lid, douchebagger.
Once again you history illiterate snot nosed twit...Your sleazy attempt to connect the USSR to Koch to The Tea Party is a deranged joke.
Let me educate you and your like minded libelous pals...The USA, The UK et al allied with Stalin during WWII. That fact cancels your self-serving assumption that you can single anyone out like you and your ilk have done with relatives of the Koch brothers. You are one pathetic libelous runt talking out your butt stooping lower than a snake's belly trying to connect dots that obviously cannot be connected. You are a useful idiot for the communist party, those dots connect.
In 1925, Fred C. Koch joined MIT classmate Lewis E. Winkler at an engineering firm in Wichita, Kansas, which was renamed the Winkler-Koch Engineering Company. In 1927 they developed a more efficient thermal cracking process for turning crude oil into gasoline. This process threatened the competitive advantage of established oil companies, which sued for patent infringement. Temporarily forced out of business in the United States, they turned to other markets, including the Soviet Union, where Winkler-Koch built 15 cracking units between 1925 and 1932.

Poor communist teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention Wall Street Communist!!! Yes indeed you have flipped your lid, douchebagger.
Once again you history illiterate snot nosed twit...Your sleazy attempt to connect the USSR to Koch to The Tea Party is a deranged joke.
Let me educate you and your like minded libelous pals...The USA, The UK et al allied with Stalin during WWII. That fact cancels your self-serving assumption that you can single anyone out like you and your ilk have done with relatives of the Koch brothers. You are one pathetic libelous runt talking out your butt stooping lower than a snake's belly trying to connect dots that obviously cannot be connected. You are a useful idiot for the communist party, those dots connect.
What about trading with terrorist?
You know like the father of teabaggers Ronald Reagan?
Surprisingly with the same terrorist country.
A Bloomberg Markets investigation has found that Koch Industries -- in addition to being involved in improper payments to win business in Africa, India and the Middle East -- has sold millions of dollars of petrochemical equipment to Iran, a country the U.S. identifies as a sponsor of global terrorism.

If you’ve ever been enraged by the hypocrisy of the never-ending drum beat for “small government” by the Sarah Palin/ Glenn Beck type Tea Partiers, buckle your seat belt.

The much-awaited Bloomberg article hit the net last night and blew the lid off of the carefully guarded and barely recovering Koch Brothers’ reputations with revelations of Koch’s secret sales to Iran. This morning, the financial ties between Koch Brother Axis of Evil money and conservative spokespeople like Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck were further exposed.

Bloomberg revealed the deaths, bribes, felony charges, envelopes stuffed with cash, criminal violations, deliberate poisoning of the air with cancerous smoke, and hundreds of millions of fines behind the Koch Brothers. They revealed that employees are taught to cheat and steal under “The Koch Method.” Oh, and the Kochs sold millions of dollars in petrochemical equipment to Iran, a country recognized for sponsoring terrorism but also one of three
ccountries in the George W Bush identified “Axis of Evil.”

Poor treasonist teabagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••