Reward offered to catch Easter church...

Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves

There are 5 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

After hearing the news that a church was robbed after the Easter holiday, a local businessman offered a $1000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the culprits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Apr 2, 2013
How corrupt is society that people would steal from a church. Back in the day, even your common criminal had just enough fear not to steal from the house of God. It's all bad, but a church!!!???
The catholic

Rochester, MI

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Stealing from Jesus ! this is really bad. When caught they should be sentenced to two years Bible studies and required to pray 12 times a day.
Soccer Blast

Babylon, NY

#3 Feb 12, 2015
What did the criminals take.
Soccer Blast

Babylon, NY

#4 Feb 12, 2015
The stole $6500 in cash a chalise and some rice bowls. They damaged the alarm system, cut some holes in the walls, cut open the safe.
Streetrunner

Babylon, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2015
The owner of the Comfort Inn is offering the reward. I'm gonna track the thieves and claim the reward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Lakes Church Troy, MI (Sep '16) Apr 13 Michael 8
Stop preying on us ! Mar '17 A civilized person 9
Review: Contemporary Family Medicine - Pamela M... (Dec '09) Mar '17 Anon 8
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Mar '17 Louis 131
News DOJ Gets Countersued To Keep Mosque Out Of Ster... Mar '17 BB Board 1
?1961 unsolved murder of female near springs at... (May '09) Mar '17 Webtracker 12
trade GF pics (Feb '15) Mar '17 Damncuh 4

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages