Horde of dead, dying cats found in Hills trailer home

Jun 29, 2007 Full story: Hometown Life

“For us the main concern is getting the place cleared of animals.”

A neighbor's complaint Sunday night led Oakland County Sheriff's deputies to a grisly discovery inside a home in the Rochester Estates mobile home park in Rochester Hills. via Hometown Life

Full Story
jdadk

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2007
this park is ran by a manager that does not care about the people that live in this park. He will complain about your grass that is a inch too long or a piece of skirting that is not straight, but he does not care about the drugs deals going on in the street, or your neighbors dogs going to the bathroom in your yard, or neighbors making your life unpleasant. They charge a lot for lot rent and state it is so you can have a pool and other perks. I guess that would mean dead cats living in a abandoned home which the office had many complaints on and did nothing. If you ever thought of looking in to a home in here really do your research. Research with the oakland county sheriff department and other residents. Just because it is pretty at the first look does not mean it is a nice place to live......
Sarajean

AOL

#2 Jul 21, 2010
that home was right across from mine and was gone when i moved in but got the whole story told to me by the neighbors. All the cats had feline Leukemia and the owner only began with one cat and it all ended with her in the middle of the street twirling her dead around and yelling "Are you satified now" to all the neighbors. The neighbors all got together and convinced her to take some of the cats to get them treated or put to sleep. But with so many I guess it just couldn't be done.
smrtarse

Rochester, MI

#3 Apr 23, 2011
Drug deals are not uncommon in this park at all. They continue even to this day. The Oakland County Sheriffs department is well aware of the this. Dave the manager thinks he has friends in the department but they think he is a complete joke and his management skills lack much integrity. A relative of mine works in the department and says the manager calls them to come out for stupid petty things but he does not call for things that need police attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picente endoses Cuomo Thu Rushbow 1
homless Oct 21 12345abc 1
Review: BED Bath & Beyond Oct 17 tosha 1
Labor problems with former employees of Guardia... Oct 15 wolf27958desdeint... 2
This question is for the girls. Oct 15 Richard Balzack 3
Police: Scam Artist Hiding In Detroit (Mar '10) Oct 10 CHERYL 4
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Oct 10 junior_01 50
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]