Perry May Pass On Debates 47min

Perry May Pass On Debates 47min

There are 1 comment on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Oct 26, 2011, titled Perry May Pass On Debates 47min. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Arguing the election cycle has too many presidential debates, Rick Perry's top spokesman said the Texas governor could use more time with voters instead of taking the stage with Republican opponents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Researcher

Waco, TX

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Well, I guess Perry would like to skip all the debates. He's not good at anything that requires knowledge.

He's a cheerleader. He can talk, just so long as nobody asked him any questions or tries to converse on a subject more serious that what kind of tractor he used to drive in Texas.

He's smart enough to memorize his few little talking points and just repeats them endlessly, even though they don't fit in with the questions or issues being discussed.

As much as I'd like to have Perry gone from Texas, I have such a low opinion of Perry that I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy. I certainly wouldn't give him any that required thought or knowledge or judgment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
-----Join Snapchat------ (Nov '13) Thu TreBae1996 2
Stop preying on us ! Nov 21 Go away 1
News Trump to end campaign in Michigan Monday with G... Nov 11 Go Blue Forever 22
News Voters to decide on RTA proposal Nov 5 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Aquinas men's tennis earns WHAC honors (May '16) May '16 michael 1
News Simple And Attractive Styles For Small Loos (Feb '16) Feb '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 13
News Skunk saved by Detroit-area police officera "sa... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Xstain Mullah Aroma 3

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages