do you like hannah montana
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
kelly

Wellington, UK

#187 Jun 22, 2008
i love you your the best in the world can i have your autograph please i am your best fan. i hope i can see you one day and what is your phone number love your best fan in the world
Georgia

Atlanta, GA

#189 Aug 9, 2008
If you are Mr.Cyrus then give me your doughters phonenumber.
Confused Adult

Westminster, CO

#190 Aug 14, 2008
I just don't understand why Hannah Montana is famous, she's not a very good singer, she's not particularly cute and she's a sell-out. I can't go to target without seeing her makeup covered face on every possible plastic item that China can pump out.
WTF?
marice

United States

#192 Oct 25, 2008
hanna montana i thinh you are the most higgest girl in all space, have to go to the dentist OK
15 year old boy

Sterling Heights, MI

#193 Oct 28, 2008
i think hannah montanna or miley cyrus is hott;)

and i think it would be sweet to meet her
Nancy

Markham, Canada

#194 Nov 9, 2008
I love hannah motana!!
Nancy

Markham, Canada

#195 Nov 9, 2008
kelly wrote:
i love you your the best in the world can i have your autograph please i am your best fan. i hope i can see you one day and what is your phone number love your best fan in the world
Hi! My name is Nancy!
Alex

Malton, UK

#196 Mar 14, 2009
is that actually billy ray cyrus?:|
nikki

Tallahassee, FL

#197 Jun 28, 2009
I absalutly hate hannah montana so much. her voice is stupid scrachy and ugly. her hair is so big and gross. and her dang song the climb is just about the worst song i ever heard. I like 80's rock so there is no way i would ever like her nasty garbage music,the slitest bit. I mean I like the jonas brothers better than her and I dont like them eather. because disney stars ARE NOT STARS !!!!!!!!!!
hannahhaterforev er

Glen Rose, TX

#199 Sep 11, 2010
hannah is a lesbion that stupid naked on a magazine, awful singing, hillbilly redneck(actually I am country but.... seriously), GOSH shes almost as bad as justin beiber i'm in 7th grade and the only fan of hannah montana i know thats my age is this retarded and litteratly i mean retarded UGLEY and once again i litteratly MEAN ugley immature girl who doesn't understand a joke at all!!!!!!!
dont worry about it

Geneva, AL

#200 Jan 17, 2011
i love u hannah totally
browneye

Southfield, MI

#202 Aug 22, 2014
miley cyrus is a turd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal immigrant arrested for indecent exposurea Aug 23 Geezer 2
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Aug 17 John Buck 128
chrysler cdi Aug 15 Aero17 1
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) Aug 12 Rita 22
great pizza at tonys restaurant on dequindre in... Aug 3 Lavda 2
News Michigan biker nabbed after Facebook post about... Jul 28 Marley Honey 4
News FCA Ramps Up Rollout of 2017 Chrysler Pacifica ... Jul 27 Trump 9

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages