Kate Gosselin schedules two May 14 appearances

Apr 19, 2009 Full story: The Detroit News 141

Author and reality TV star Kate Gosselin of TLC's hit show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" will be in town for two appearances on May 14.

Full Story
Chick Flick

Seattle, WA

#131 Jun 15, 2009
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
here is your evidence about the christain thing. do your homework ... you all twist my words for your own fun. nice try but i can back it up ...
Evidence???

Is this a detective board now? LOL
Vince

Clearwater, FL

#132 Jun 15, 2009
melissa wrote:
still can't get over me. so sad and pathetic. parents can tell who does and who does not have kids by the comments made. it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out, just another parent.
LOL...delusional and judgemental comments.
Shapely_Nicki

Spring, TX

#133 Jun 18, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence???
Is this a detective board now? LOL
Yes, IT is trying to make a case against you, me, Vince, Mayson_Barb and maybe others. IT is working on the P letter in ITS phonic class. It has learned to say POO and PIG. That's about it.
Nexxus_

Spring, TX

#134 Jun 25, 2009
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't take something for free if it was offered to you. I would. I had 2 c sections and if someone offered me a free tummy tuck, i would take it. I am being honest and if you were being honest with yourself, i think you would to. It has nothing to do with the kids. It is simply someone being offered a service and they accepted. She didn't call dr glassman and ask for a free tummy tuck. He offered she accepted. stop making it out to be something more than what it is
It's always about IT, isn't it, Chick Flick?

“I'm back,,JACK”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#135 Jun 25, 2009
Never watched the SHOW..but kate raised Thousands,of BUcks 4 Charity,,charge-ing $150, tickets,,and selling them ,out.
Nexxus_

Spring, TX

#136 Jun 25, 2009
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't take something for free if it was offered to you. I would. I had 2 c sections and if someone offered me a free tummy tuck, i would take it. I am being honest and if you were being honest with yourself, i think you would to. It has nothing to do with the kids. It is simply someone being offered a service and they accepted. She didn't call dr glassman and ask for a free tummy tuck. He offered she accepted. stop making it out to be something more than what it is
Wow! You really want a tummy tuck badly, don't you? I know now why my weight loss set you off so badly that you had to resort to name calling.
Your body has been wrecked by two pregnancies and two c-sections.
It will never be bikini season for you again. I'm beginning to understand where you're coming from. Smiling on the outside, raining on the inside.
No wonder you lash out at other posters so much.
Chick Flick

Seattle, WA

#137 Jun 25, 2009
Shapely_Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, IT is trying to make a case against you, me, Vince, Mayson_Barb and maybe others. IT is working on the P letter in ITS phonic class. It has learned to say POO and PIG. That's about it.
LOL LOL
Chick Flick

Seattle, WA

#138 Jun 25, 2009
Nexxus_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always about IT, isn't it, Chick Flick?
That's a classic stalker's mentality.

Next thing we know, Kate will be stalking Jon, hanging out at his Trump Tower apt., harassing the girls who stream in and out.

She'll try to be incognito, but the Pooh-Bear tatt will give her away. LOL
Nexxus

Spring, TX

#139 Jun 27, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Next thing we know, Kate will be stalking Jon, hanging out at his Trump Tower apt., harassing the girls who stream in and out.
Is that why she is sporting the Kendra Wilkinson inspired hats these days? Were those freebies too like Jon's Ed Hardy wardrobe? Is it true he got fired for doing almost nothing except looking on the internet and requesting that companies give them stuff for free? I have read she saw what other couples with multiples got and hatched a plan to have a litter the second time around. Fortunately, the family members we have with multiples were cured on the first round. They had their tubes tied during the c-section or so they claimed. These moms tend to lie, so I take everything with a grain of salt.
Chick Flick

Atlanta, GA

#140 Jun 27, 2009
Nexxus wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why she is sporting the Kendra Wilkinson inspired hats these days? Were those freebies too like Jon's Ed Hardy wardrobe? Is it true he got fired for doing almost nothing except looking on the internet and requesting that companies give them stuff for free? I have read she saw what other couples with multiples got and hatched a plan to have a litter the second time around. Fortunately, the family members we have with multiples were cured on the first round. They had their tubes tied during the c-section or so they claimed. These moms tend to lie, so I take everything with a grain of salt.
Kate says that, all of a sudden, Jon changed into someone she didn't know anymore. Maybe she was looking down at his fly. He grew a pair, and she panicked. Pooh-Bear tatted women don't want to deal with a schtiephoon.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#141 Jul 5, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL
I have all these replies in my in-box. What's up with that, Chick Flick?
Nicki

Spring, TX

#142 Jul 10, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
She may be stalking her old bodyguard or it could just be vicious rumors.
I hope he doesn't pick Kate over his wife. Who could watch her show and still want to be with her?
Nicki

Spring, TX

#143 Jul 10, 2009
Daves Not Here wrote:
If Kate Gosselin were speaking in my front yard for free, I wouldn't take the trouble to walk outside to see her. You folks need to get a handle on what this woman is all about: her.
She would melt in the Houston heat. Would you please tell one of the posters here that they don't grow cotton in downtown Houston, Tx.
She insists there are cotton fields in Houston and on the beach at Galveston.
Chick Flick

Miami, FL

#145 Jul 10, 2009
Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
She may be stalking her old bodyguard or it could just be vicious rumors.
I hope he doesn't pick Kate over his wife. Who could watch her show and still want to be with her?
First we heard he had left his wife, then we heard they were still together, then we heard they were separated, etc., etc.

Maybe Kate's meeting him out in the yard somewhere. THAT would explain the crooked houses ...
Nicki

Spring, TX

#146 Jul 12, 2009
Chick Flick wrote:
<quoted text>
First we heard he had left his wife, then we heard they were still together, then we heard they were separated, etc., etc.
Maybe Kate's meeting him out in the yard somewhere. THAT would explain the crooked houses ...
Her name is apparently Gina and for now, he is back home and Katie Did is all alone except for Luke, her bodyguard that she has to go pick up.
What song should we sing for her to cheer her up?
Chick Flick

Las Vegas, NV

#147 Jul 12, 2009
Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name is apparently Gina and for now, he is back home and Katie Did is all alone except for Luke, her bodyguard that she has to go pick up.
What song should we sing for her to cheer her up?
A little Brenda Lee comes to mind ...

I'm sorry, so sorry
For taking your hubbeeeeee,
'cuz now I'm alone,
and you have his bone, whoa ho ...
Ho ho ho ho ho, oh yeah ...
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#148 Jul 24, 2009
melissa wrote:
They are not exploiting anything. This is a forum for fans not for haters. Find your own forum. It is real simple, if you don't like the show, don't watch. You are all so jealous of their success it scares me. Read their book, you will see they came from nothing to where they are today. I am thrilled that their life turned out that way and they can afford to take care of their kids. Octo mom can't afford her kids. Table for 12 actually does commercials for ragu for money. They are not bottom feeders they are successful so if you don't like it simply don't watch.
Ha ha ha. You must feel so silly now. Who cares about commercials for Ragu? I don't eat the stuff. If you're really Italian, you probably wouldn't either. I know real Italians and they wouldn't put their precious homemade meatballs in Ragu.
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#149 Jul 24, 2009
melissa wrote:
Shame on u marie. If you are a true christian woman, you would not judge others or put them down. We all know jon and kate have their faults, they are only human. If kate turned her back on her father, that is her buisness and she must have had good reason. How can you say that God did not want her to get pregnant? It clearly states in the bible that children are a heritage from the lord. I don't think he meant that for everyone except kate gosselin. Shame on you for gossiping about her without her knowledge. If this is how you treated her no wonder she turned her back on your church. You are very judgemental ulike Christ.
Oh, and you're a true Christian?
You Are Cut Off

Spring, TX

#150 Jun 10, 2010
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...delusional and judgemental comments.
I'm just waiting to see if she gets lit and posts nasty stuff on Flag Day again. That was hilarious.
Where are those threads?
tinglecheese

Troy, MI

#151 Sep 2, 2014
tinglecheese has a thing for kate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) Dec 6 Fed up with scammers 68
Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Oct '14 Flint Refugee 340
Pistons spend $40 million on Palace makeover Oct '14 ray 1
Picente endoses Cuomo Oct '14 Rushbow 1
homless Oct '14 12345abc 1
Review: BED Bath & Beyond Oct '14 tosha 1
Labor problems with former employees of Guardia... Oct '14 wolf27958desdeint... 2
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:02 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:02AM