Ex-Mount Clemens bar manager pleads guilty in sex assault case

Apr 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit News

Todd "T-Bone" Benoit, a former manager of Johnny G's bar who is accused of raping a 20-year-old Sterling Heights woman in the bar's basement office, has pleaded guilty in Macomb County Circuit Court this week to two sexual assault charges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
ANNON

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Can you belive that this creap is still working in the bars.. This guy works at my place of business right now and is the same type of place johnny G's and Dooleys is.. The owner of Dooleys paid a female 10,000 to keep her mouth shut and not bring bad business to Dooleys. This guy should go to prison!!
ticked off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

ANNON wrote:
Can you belive that this creap is still working in the bars.. This guy works at my place of business right now and is the same type of place johnny G's and Dooleys is.. The owner of Dooleys paid a female 10,000 to keep her mouth shut and not bring bad business to Dooleys. This guy should go to prison!!
This is crazy, why is he out & weren't there any stipulations about working in bars & around alcohol. No wonder people have no faith in the justice system, imagine how degraded his many victims feel knowing he never missed a beat after messing up their lives, wonder who he paid off?
miranda

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

He works at Malarkey's in Southgate. They have employees that are 17, he is dating a woman who has children, he's around alcohol, he frequents strip clubs, and he hasn't reported where he works. All of these things are a violation of his probation. This man is sick. he needs to be put away for life!
Annoyed Reader

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Where do you get your facts from? Have you even seen him in a strip club? Let me guess...NO! He doesn't go to them. I love how people make posts like these without knowing all the facts. He isn't in violation of his probation. He has permission to work at the bar (From the court) and permission to be around her children. What he was accused of had nothing to do with a minor anyway. To say that he should be put away for life is not right. He did his time and he is trying to get his life back. There are 2 sides to every story. You only know 1!
Another annoyed reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Only ignorance assumes things. So for someone to assume that he is in and out of strip clubs is ingrate. Then how the hell do you know that he doesn't report to his probation. Again assumptions. Oh also what happened is two way thing not one. Oh but you assumed. Then you only know what heard from one side. It had nothing to do with minor either. Please get your dam facts straight. He is a great guy and trying to get his life on track. People make mistakes and he did his time. Assuming shit only makes ass of U not me. Have a great.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
daniel somoskey 5 hr Former friend of him 2
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Wed Mirna+Selena 41
Taylor schools, teachers union skip House panel... (Feb '13) Apr 14 Art Merkl 6
Daniel Howes: Orr sets record straight on stall... Apr 3 Steve 3
SMART asks Macomb, Wayne, Oakland officials to ... Apr 3 Steve 4
Defenders: Warning to parents about heroin use Apr 1 Brian Adam 2
A community grieves with family after party sto... Mar 31 kurt and darlene 1
•••
•••