Cuisine from round the World
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mexican Hillbilly

United States

#21 Jun 5, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>Malox is medicine to help with all the heart burn after you eat all the BBQ!!!LOL
AHHHH!! Steve I found your post from someone claiming you were wasting their space. I have got to get off this board. I am salivating all over my keyboard.

Since: Apr 06

Handsacre

#22 Jun 5, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>Malox is medicine to help with all the heart burn after you eat all the BBQ!!!LOL
Heartburn from RIBS?? not in my kitchen LOL

Since: Apr 06

Handsacre

#23 Jun 5, 2006
Food,-well prepared and cooked is the best feeling _EVER!!

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#24 Jun 5, 2006
StevefromUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Heartburn from RIBS?? not in my kitchen LOL
Yeah well.. Ever sense I had the baby just looking at food pretty much gives me heartburn antmore..LOL
But if it was my last day on earth... Heartburn wouldn't stop me..LOL

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#25 Jun 5, 2006
StevefromUK wrote:
Food,-well prepared and cooked is the best feeling _EVER!!
Oh I am telling you what, I went to my grandpas house this weekend and my oldest cousin was in a bbq contest. OMG!!! That boy smoked a Pork Loin for almost 6 hours. They started the grills at 6am and by 12pm the food was all done. That was some good stuff now. He won Grand Champion for the BBQ. He will make someone a good wife someday...LOL

Since: Apr 06

Handsacre

#26 Jun 5, 2006
If it was my last day I would go for the cholestrol, fat, tasty shit that used to kill our ancestors, followed by a cigarette and a VERY large Chivas Regal and then another Large Chivas !!!!

Since: Apr 06

Handsacre

#27 Jun 5, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I am telling you what, I went to my grandpas house this weekend and my oldest cousin was in a bbq contest. OMG!!! That boy smoked a Pork Loin for almost 6 hours. They started the grills at 6am and by 12pm the food was all done. That was some good stuff now. He won Grand Champion for the BBQ. He will make someone a good wife someday...LOL
That sounds really good I once had Jerked Pork in Jamaica, which had been "buried" in a charcoal pit for hours, it is also called "pulled Pork " because it just falls off the bone DELICIOUS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochelle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does this stuff really happen in Lodi? Aug 16 SixthSeal 1
News Cops say teen had sex with young cousin (Feb '09) Aug 15 Jersey Girl 2
Review: Formula 1 Auto Imports (Oct '08) Aug 12 MINI 21
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Aug 10 the shore 61
News Move by one gay parent to Ga. raises parental r... (Aug '12) Aug 4 George 6
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Jul '16 moved 903
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Jul '16 Highly Disappointed 61

Rochelle Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochelle Park Mortgages