Man convicted of posing as M.D. indic...

Man convicted of posing as M.D. indicted on similar charges

There are 4 comments on the Home News Tribune story from Jun 14, 2006, titled Man convicted of posing as M.D. indicted on similar charges. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

A man previously convicted in the county of practicing medicine without a license and sexual assault was indicted yesterday on similar charges for soliciting a woman to participate in a bogus medical training ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Knock Knock

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2006
Bend over and say.....
OUCH!!!
PDJ

Holmdel, NJ

#2 Jun 16, 2006
I not really a Doctor but I play one in real life.
Knock Knock

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2006
Why do I have to undress for you to check my eyesight????
Carl Aabye

Fargo, ND

#4 Jun 18, 2006
I can't help but wonder if she just went for an eye exam why he kept saying better like this or better like this. A self interest reminder,Edison New Jersey certainly a town of interest and mentioned in chapters 15 and 17 in-Terrorists Among Us by Carl Aabye and R.J. Letnes(a couple Norweigan boys) Hoboken mentioned too is that a town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochelle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mahwah mayor and DPW worker face harassment cha... (Dec '12) Tue Marc The Loser 3
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Mon SummerGirl 71
News Saddle Brook councilman who resigned to run again Oct 9 Hcseg 1
News Sinead O'Connor to appear on 'Dr. Phil' show Sep 30 Do No Harm 2
News Watch This Man Save An Elderly Woman From Being... (Mar '17) Sep '17 Charlie Estupefacto 3
Anyone Remember SportsWorld? (Nov '11) Aug '17 cant-dan 10
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Aug '17 moved 921

Rochelle Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochelle Park Mortgages