Paramus police: Officer injured after...

Paramus police: Officer injured after being punched, bitten by woman wanted in Passaic assault

There are 4 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Paramus police: Officer injured after being punched, bitten by woman wanted in Passaic assault. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

PARAMUS - A Paramus police officer was punched and bitten early this morning as he helped arrest four Newark residents wanted in connection with a Passaic assault, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Robert Culp

Paramus, NJ

#1 Aug 24, 2012
You cant get aids from an animal bite but you can get aids from a human bite there are at least 2 cases in the medical literature
Robert Culp

Paramus, NJ

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Robert Culp

Paramus, NJ

#3 Aug 24, 2012
A female shop lifter in k- mart was pushing a shoping cart full of unpaid merchandise out the door when store security nabbed her she jumped on top of the window sill and said "dont touch me I have aids" the security person said "ok we got our merchandise back we just want to get your name"
Robert Culp

Paramus, NJ

#4 Aug 24, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochelle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does this stuff really happen in Lodi? Aug 16 SixthSeal 1
News Cops say teen had sex with young cousin (Feb '09) Aug 15 Jersey Girl 2
Review: Formula 1 Auto Imports (Oct '08) Aug 12 MINI 21
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Aug 10 the shore 61
News Move by one gay parent to Ga. raises parental r... (Aug '12) Aug 4 George 6
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Jul '16 moved 903
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Jul '16 Highly Disappointed 61

Rochelle Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochelle Park Mortgages