Geese are gassed at county park

There are 4 comments on the North Jersey Media Group story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Geese are gassed at county park. In it, North Jersey Media Group reports that:

Community News COMMUNITY NEWS In an effort to control the population of geese in the Saddle River County Park on the Saddle Brook/Rochelle Park border, at least 30 of the species were gassed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Jersey Media Group.

Joe

AOL

#1 Jul 25, 2010
I think the jerks who ordered the gassing of the geese should be gassed themselfs theres other ways to do this.
Fool Finder

Albany, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Joe wrote:
I think the jerks who ordered the gassing of the geese should be gassed themselfs theres other ways to do this.
You obviously need to invite the geese to your house in order to comprehend why these gassers are not jerks. Enjoy the geese poop...it's just what your health needs.
Mead Drinker

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2011
If your going to kill the geese at least they should use the birds to feed the homeless in patterson they like fried chicken don't they?
soloman

Richmond Hill, NY

#4 Apr 14, 2011
Joe wrote:
are the geese jewish this is like the concentration camps in ww2 chrissie hynde will hear of this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochelle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Thu moved 874
Would the Paramus Park Mall and other malls be ... May 17 Frank Gannucci 1
News Paramus Police Chief Richard J. Cary Announces ... (Dec '09) May 7 Chloe A Cary 5
Resignation of Long Memorial Elementary Principal May 5 MiaRaven 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) May 1 moved 60
Lodi Mayor & Council elections...... Apr 30 SixthSeal 1
News Elmwood Park cops charge three with heroin offe... Apr 30 Duh 2
More from around the web

Rochelle Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]