Deli Clerk Shot Dead in Garfield, N.J.

Jan 25, 2009 Full story: My Fox NY 167

The previous owner had been shot and sold the store. Some people in the neighborhood said recent problems started when the current owners bought a lottery machine.

Full Story
Puritan

Lynn, MA

#143 Nov 27, 2012
Hilda elias de zevallos wrote:
<quoted text>
Are really this slanted eyes oriental are fondlingg everybody's tits's.
Where are these japanese men and how can I get in touch with them?
Please I need the information.
If you are so interested buy a ticket to Japon and look for them. Iddiota!
Ahmo Hight

Saugus, MA

#144 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah, idiota
Titts

Medford, MA

#145 Dec 8, 2012
Can we share? I do have big ttits and I can take two,one in each one. i liked that way.
Negan Marie Barnes

Medford, MA

#146 Dec 8, 2012
Puritan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry. I can help but thinking in those big titts cows disrespected by a gang of sex fiend married japonese citizens. This Hilda person is a woman that patrocinate a dance called "Candonme" where dos negras with a enormous asss dance with no clothes with a candle incrustated in their asss holes. The three of them were thrown out from N.Y. asking them never to come back to any part of the U.S. of America and their possesion like Canada, Mexico, Diminican republic and Colombia.The candles are lit with real fire. What do you think?
It is preposterous and young cark girls should be persuaded to perform this kind of entertainmet. I go for it just tell me where isd the classes. Ill be there with mmy mother and my sisters.Ok?
RussQuilty@btinfernet
Ahmo Hight

Medford, MA

#147 Dec 11, 2012
I AM SPEECHLESS AND I will continue being speechless to the end of my mortal days.
I used to dance the candonmbe raw butt naked for years in front of sexagenarios and octogenarios and very well remunerated. Butt, I did not know that the candles were lit.The candles were in my behind and not in front. I could have been killed.
Dodo bird

Saugus, MA

#149 Dec 27, 2012
Ahmo Hight wrote:
I AM SPEECHLESS AND I will continue being speechless to the end of my mortal days.
I used to dance the candonmbe raw butt naked for years in front of sexagenarios and octogenarios and very well remunerated. Butt, I did not know that the candles were lit.The candles were in my behind and not in front. I could have been killed.
Every body here is insane
SANSCULOTTE

Swampscott, MA

#150 Jan 30, 2013
moved wrote:
My sympathy....It's just so sad. I wonder if the former owners or real estate person told this family that the previous owner was shot in the face and how many times that store has been robbed. A terribl tragedy for the family.
hOW MANY TIMES HE WAS SHOT IN THE FACE? This is preposterous>IDIOT!!!!
Terso

Medford, MA

#152 Mar 7, 2013
Ahmo Hight wrote:
You can talk to Hilda Elias de zevallos. Ademas de ser profesora en un liceo para senorita descarriadas, ella escribe libros acerca de aguajes y es una fantastica professora de candonme.
jose lopez

Catonsville, MD

#153 Mar 7, 2013
terso speak american english or hasta out of this country
Arsenio

Haverhill, MA

#154 May 1, 2013
jose lopez wrote:
terso speak american english or hasta out of this country
What?
You do not make any sense.
PedoLindo

Haverhill, MA

#155 May 1, 2013
Dodo bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Every body here is insane
Big mistake. I am pure and virginal.
El casto lucasto

Haverhill, MA

#156 Jun 7, 2013
I hope you drown. MF
Big Stevie

Haverhill, MA

#157 Jun 7, 2013
Big Stevie Megan marie barnes Elizabeth Dewey
hard working individual

Haverhill, MA

#159 Jul 31, 2013
El casto lucasto wrote:
I hope you drown. MF
In your own saliva!
hard working individual

Haverhill, MA

#160 Jul 31, 2013
Arsenio wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
You do not make any sense.
What is new, bellaco?
He never does!
moved

United States

#161 Aug 3, 2013
moved wrote:
Hy Pom.Beach Fka,,,,You are now signing on as Speed....Speed needs to see this one. How many people do you think you are? A Deli Clerk was shot... Was there a robbery like when the person driving a police car robbed a liquor store ten blamed it on th dead guy........
Yea remember how a robbery was called in and they found the Stolen Bottle's' in the Police Car? May we never forget because an Innocent Cop was Killed during that bloched up Robbery..........
megan moved marie

Lakewood, NJ

#162 Sep 21, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text> Yea remember how a robbery was called in and they found the Stolen Bottle's' in the Police Car? May we never forget because an Innocent Cop was Killed during that bloched up Robbery..........
you need to confess now
Tepid

Haverhill, MA

#163 Sep 23, 2013
megan moved marie wrote:
<quoted text> you need to confess now
I am blameless and a virgen. Beyond reproach, MF
Rebecca Flatchested

Swampscott, MA

#165 Apr 22, 2014
enter56 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a very well liked young man, and we will all miss him. I am sure the police are working hard on this case.
Of course you miss him, You are expecting his child.
Moved

Toms River, NJ

#166 May 6, 2014
It sound something like years ago when a Garfield Cop Robbed a liquor store and got Caught after someone ended up Dead. What a shame on both events. So sad for the family to have to deal with idiots like those who attempt to 'try and fool' the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochelle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uva cup -- 1st family - 14 hr UVA TATOE 1
Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Dec 20 the shore 49
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Dec 20 the shore 865
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Dec 19 Matt 42
junk car removal (Apr '13) Dec 18 jessiejoseph 2
Bergen Police chief takes last walk through doo... Dec 14 Tom Justice 1
Two-car accident in Fair Lawn sends 4 to hospit... Dec 11 melonie 1

Rochelle Park News Video

Rochelle Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochelle Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochelle Park News, Events & Info