Deborahs corner

Mount Pleasant, IA

#1 Jan 10, 2011
On Dec. 14 I took a trailer of aluminum siding to kok recycling.It weighed 740 lbs. and the payed me 74.00 dollars. the regular price for aluminum is .30-.40 cent lb. Because i was a woman and didnt know the difference they took advantage of me and when i found out that i was cheated I went back I got the police of abbeville and Mr Dorsey at the bank and neither could help me get the right amount of money for my iron. I was cheated by this business.and nothing could be done .so if you want fair pay for your iron go else where.
lady trader

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Jan 10, 2011
You know that's ashamed that the kok (KING of KINGS) would do that to anyBODY! All I can say, woman or not, bring your own calculator next time. Thanks for the tip, I will NOT be doing business with them.
fellowfemale

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2011
They did that to me as well. Talk with Red McKinney he may be able to help you.
Just Sayin

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2011
All of the King of Kings businesses are shams. This is why they all go out of business. They try for the quick dollar, in turn being dishonest to someone else, and then it all comes to an end. They are all dishonest......
repeat customer

Perry, GA

#5 Jan 13, 2011
that type of price ONLY applies to certain alloys. Aluminum siding is not true aluminum as the name implies, therefore changing the price. Why didn't you discuss the matter with them and allow an explanation on the matter? The receipt clearly indicates the type of metal that has been paid for along with the price per pound. You refer to your metal as iron (steel content). The price was accurate for that type of metal.. There are many factors involved.
just the truth

Macon, GA

#6 Jan 15, 2011
I can not speak about all the the King of Kings people because I do not know them personally. I do know Justin McKinney that runs the business in Abbeville and I know he would not intentially cheat anyone. As one of the comments said the person must not have known how the money is distributed for each metal. Before you post negative things about some ones business you should make sure what you are saying is correct and you are not just mad. Justin is a good man and always goes out of his way to help eveyone.
scraper for life

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Jan 15, 2011
That is right "Just the truth" Justin McKinney is a good guy and I have seen many occasions where he has GIVEN many items that he purchased away to people.I don't think he would ever cheat anyone.
curious

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2011
how about you give real names! how are we supposed to know who justin slept with if you just get initials?
hahaha hell

Rochelle, GA

#11 Jan 20, 2011
If you know so much about what Justin does then why you wanna be so damn scared and only write initials? Justin is a good man and he takes damn good care of his family and I highly doubt he is cheating on his wife. I know the family personally and there is no way this is true. Why don't you say you who you are and I will say who I am!!! Y'all people disgust me, I mean really? Do you have anything better do to with your lives. You must be the one getting cheated on.
cat got ya tongue

Rochelle, GA

#12 Jan 20, 2011
Justin's wife has him wrapped around her little finger. I'm sure there are some women who wish he would cheat with them but no!
Customer there a the time

Rochelle, GA

#13 Jan 20, 2011
Deborahs corner wrote:
On Dec. 14 I took a trailer of aluminum siding to kok recycling.It weighed 740 lbs. and the payed me 74.00 dollars. the regular price for aluminum is .30-.40 cent lb. Because i was a woman and didnt know the difference they took advantage of me and when i found out that i was cheated I went back I got the police of abbeville and Mr Dorsey at the bank and neither could help me get the right amount of money for my iron. I was cheated by this business.and nothing could be done .so if you want fair pay for your iron go else where.
IF your claim that you were so cheated on the price were true, then how come the police, or Judge Dorsey wouldn't do anything about it? Also why didn't you say something the day you took your metal in while you were still there!
Wilcox Citizen

Cordele, GA

#14 Jan 20, 2011
I agree! NO way is he cheating on his wife. They are happy and content! So sad that some people cant stand for anyone to be happy. If you really step back and look, they are a model family. If you really know them at all, you would realize how crazy these accusations are.
ugh

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2011
Ppl need to get a life. The reason ppl have problems in this little bity county is because of ppl that have no life of their own to ruin somebody else's with stupid rumors. That boy has not cheated on his wife and before you start sayin he said she said why don't you confront the person its said about but you're probably too big of a pussy to do that. Just like every other nosy ass and story twister in this county . Gotta make other ppls life hell because yours is pathetic . That's all I have to say .
Ghost

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Jul 27, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Justin McKinney for him to be such a holy man he doesnt mind cheating on his wife so go figure... And he does go out of his way to help others especially women in the bedroom. just ask LD BM KM AL
hahaha wrote:
Justin McKinney for him to be such a holy man he doesnt mind cheating on his wife so go figure... And he does go out of his way to help others especially women in the bedroom. just ask LD BM KM AL
I skyped LD...Leonardo Dicaprio, right? He said you were full of shit go jump off the titanic.

Then I had a seance and contacted BM, Bob Marley, right? He said DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY....ONE LOVE, ONE HEART-LET'S GET TOGETHER AND FEEL ALRIGHT...o yea he said to tell you WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

**Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One
Love!);
There is one question I'd really love to ask (One
Heart!):
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs??**

Then I twittered KM...Karl Malone....just to see what he had to say about it all. He just said THE MAILMAN WOULDN'T DELIVER THAT JUNK MAIL!

Last but certainly not least, I meditated and saw AL, Abraham Lincoln....and they don't call him Honest Abe for nothin!!! He told me a latin phrase, ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM. LOOK IT UP.

btw "honey", BLESS YOUR HEART....you are pathetically transparent...sorry he wouldn't pay you a bit of attention...cause he has a beautiful wife/supermom at home! She has three little boys to raise....and I honestly hope she doesn't ever know about this forum.
randall

Roswell, GA

#18 Jan 10, 2012
repeat customer wrote:
that type of price ONLY applies to certain alloys. Aluminum siding is not true aluminum as the name implies, therefore changing the price. Why didn't you discuss the matter with them and allow an explanation on the matter? The receipt clearly indicates the type of metal that has been paid for along with the price per pound. You refer to your metal as iron (steel content). The price was accurate for that type of metal.. There are many factors involved.
for what you had you should have gotten10.50 a hundred pounds,aluminum siding is not pure aluminum
randall

Roswell, GA

#19 Jan 10, 2012
paying 10.50 a hundred now for steel sounds like they were paying 10.00 then,you got what you were supposed to get
carl

Winder, GA

#20 Apr 12, 2012
WOW!!! Unbelievable! All this because she thought she got shortchanged!And I thought North Korea building a bomb was bad,boy was I stupid or what?
pissed off in winder

United States

#21 Apr 24, 2012
Greg at the winder yard was the best yard worker y'all had ever had and was always nice with us and helped us in any way possible hopefully he will get on with a company that actually gives a damn. Will not be back to the yard because of this
Jeromy Hutton

Gainesville, GA

#22 Jun 4, 2012
To scrap and make money is work. If you have siding and don't scrape all of the old foam insulatin off then you don't get aluminum pricing. If you have aluminum sheet metal that's painted then the pricing will be different. If there is any steel attatched to the aluminum it is different pricing. If your lazy then you get what you worked for. I've only felt with the Winder Georgia K.O.K's but so far they have been very fair.
meee

Nashville, GA

#23 Sep 17, 2012
]well he must not be smart enough..coz he hired an illegal mexican named leo there and hes been stealing stuff there and bring it back to his mexican wife and they turn around and sell it to omnisource in fitzgerald...its a fact..coz ive seen him coming home from work with copper and aluminum all the time then sell it..if he aint stealing it then why wont he sell it where he work..doesnt make sense to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Doctor Dec 22 Knowitall 14
Nichole Harper (Nov '12) Dec 15 The real truth 22
Steven Owens Dec 12 smh 13
Jason Baker Dec 12 haha 1
the boys at snipes (Sep '11) Dec 2 Steven Owens 24
Wet Dec 1 Mandy 1
The Great Nick Marshall (Feb '12) Nov 30 alabama 14
Rochelle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web