Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

wow someone needs a love life LMAO or a life period... how sad is this... look at your self, how pathetic are you for posting this???? obviously the BLACK guy she is with is worth more her time than with you :P ....i have a sad feeling this is Chris lol
country boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

No this isn't chris. Just someone that used to think she was an ok girl, now I think nothing of her.
The REAL Allison Williams

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Listen, this is my life that i'm living and whoever you are really has zero say in what kinda person i am. IDGAF, what you think so you can continue to talk your crap, cause i'm with who makes me happy. I'd rather be with someone black that's sweet than with all the white jerks i've been with who screwed me over. So go crawl in a hole where narrow minded people belong.
The REAL Allison Williams

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

The Boy Who lived wrote:
wow someone needs a love life LMAO or a life period... how sad is this... look at your self, how pathetic are you for posting this???? obviously the BLACK guy she is with is worth more her time than with you :P ....i have a sad feeling this is Chris lol
Whoever this is thanks :) i appreciate it.

“I'll remain anonymous”

Since: Feb 11

Wilcox County, Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

ha this is pretty rediculous...seriously are you that much of a jealous creeper that you have to express your anger of the fact that you arent with her that you have to make her look bad to yourself feel better? or better yet, in hopes to degrade her in a way that actually makes you good enough to be with her?because you sure dont seem like much... hmmm idk, maybe you should ask yourself that douchbag!
Anonymous

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Immense_Darkness wrote:
ha this is pretty rediculous...seriously are you that much of a jealous creeper that you have to express your anger of the fact that you arent with her that you have to make her look bad to yourself feel better? or better yet, in hopes to degrade her in a way that actually makes you good enough to be with her?because you sure dont seem like much... hmmm idk, maybe you should ask yourself that douchbag!
I love you!:)

“I'll remain anonymous”

Wilcox County, Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

of course, anything for you :) love you too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Hmm I don't see anything wrong with it....I know/knew her and if that's what's making her happy then let her be.....not like she is the first one in wilcox lol no offense allison
Anonymous

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

hhxcjdxkxownakxjsnxkfndnn wrote:
Hmm I don't see anything wrong with it....I know/knew her and if that's what's making her happy then let her be.....not like she is the first one in wilcox lol no offense allison
I'm dying to know who this is haha.
Lady Dy

Ellaville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

The REAL Allison Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dying to know who this is haha.
YOU ARE A S!UT.
The Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Lady Dy wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE A S!UT.
With big titties.
the guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

I think its up to her who she dates not yall. That shit is immature.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochelle Discussions

Search the Rochelle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr big picture 39,280
Teressa McBride Tue Mat love 4
Georgia high school holds its first non-raciall... Tue just saying 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
courtney gibbs fowler Apr 5 pimp 3
Wilcox Hoes Apr 3 ghost 11
eddie flinchum Apr 3 just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochelle Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochelle People Search