Is Stacey Bloodswort involved in the ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wildflower

United States

#41 Mar 9, 2011
Alot of people live bigger than their wallets......Get your facts straight. Hes struggling likethe rest of us. Hes not the first Sheriff or Police chief to have to make difficult dicions on who to put in jail and sooo forth. I imagine the gossip in this town , plays a big part. Who knows what the truth is? It amazes me half the people in thistown claim to be a Christian, but they will be the first to kick you when your down. Pray for a Sheriffs Dept and the Police dept. as well.. Feel free to give helpful suggestions for change, but quit the BUllcrap. Its not helpful to anyone!
Truth wrote:
Tell me this, we all pay staceys salary, right? So why are we paying him to fly and draw that extra paycheck instead of running the sheriffs dept? Dont make sense to me... He wrecks a deputy car and leaves it in a ditch over night but nothing gets reported... He gets high and drunk and picks people up and beats their a$$... How can someone in a small county own planes, lots of vehicles, huge house??? Nothing is ever done about this, why? Cant someone in the state do something?
curious

United States

#42 Mar 9, 2011
And you live your life according to the LAw? So your the perfect one to cast stones, RT?
thatguy wrote:
stacey knows what all has been going on...he knew about the pot plants matthew got caught with a few months back, and he also know what happened to those plants.....no charges filed...that guy has you all fooled...
wildflower

United States

#43 Mar 9, 2011
Amen and AMen!Couldnt have said it better
redneck wrote:
no.... whats funny is what people CHOOSE to get pissed about....this county has depended on Stacy for a long time... And Ed, who was no different, for even longer. It all depends on who gets the favor..
wilcoxCOUNTYpatr iot

Rochelle, GA

#44 Mar 14, 2011
lmbo
lol

United States

#45 Apr 13, 2011
Old Friend wrote:
It is so amazing how the Owens make headlines. It is because Stacy is married to Lisa. I have a brother and sister who uses drugs and never know from day to day if they will have dirty urine. They never make headlines or put on topix. My sister doesn't have her children anymore. Why aren't you concerned about her life? I can tell you now that the Owens boys have gotten their punishment more so than some! I graduated with Stacy. He is a dear friend and I can tell you now that he isn't involved in stealing. He doesn't own an airplane, between him and Lisa they have one jeep, their home is a mobile home. The older generation compare Stacy to Ed. Our world has changed. Even our older generation has gone to pots. Our grandparents would have never been on topix, slandered people the way Carlton Fisher and the "Keene" family has. Wonder what is wrong with our generation now? Look at our "Christian" role models! We live in a world full of foolish people who are disobedient, deceivers, living in lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. Our children in WILCOX COUNTY are living in this kind of household. We might want to take a step back and examine our own house before we start destroying someone else's family. The finger points right back to me also. We should speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but meek and kind unto all men!
STACEY DOES IN FACT HAVE A PLANE... wilcox is a joke all together, slamming the sherriff & peoples families isn't going to chance anything. Wilcox is always gonna be a damn joke. So stop complaining about shit that isn't important.. & try fixing some of your own problems. Trash talking the sherriff & other people might make you feel good right now but as soon as you slide that chair away from the computer.. guess what???? Nothing you just said about OTHER PEOPLE changed anything you moron!
lol

United States

#46 Apr 13, 2011
& old friend that wasn't intended for you. I was just letting you know stacey does have a plane. but forreal to EVERYONE typing lies about people & dogging them isn't changing a damn thing. So what's the point?
hmmm

United States

#47 Apr 14, 2011
what kind of plane.... and where is it. There are many details that don't get revealed. So don't be so sure
Justice for ALL

Norcross, GA

#48 May 12, 2011
He may not have control over his brother in law....but what was said above is true...he was not charged and held with almost 15 burgluries...he was put in as a trustee for 1 day and was seen driving a sherrifss vehicle to the store to pick up items for people at the jail and then released asap...must be nice to be a family member of a DIRTY COP!! wish I were...you know just incase I ever get into trouble!
keep your eyes closed

Norcross, GA

#49 May 12, 2011
Oh LOL things r being done and will change! watch out
want to know

United States

#50 May 29, 2011
what can anyone tell us about matthew owens.got alot of ? aout his background . really would like to hear
foxy girl

Perry, GA

#51 May 31, 2011
i think that he was not involed but i think that he knows who it was
Amber

United States

#52 May 31, 2011
You guys prosecute everyone or just a selected few if things don't go your way? Sounds like a bunch of over sized children playing in the park.
douy

Norcross, GA

#53 Jun 7, 2011
Help in Wilcox wrote:
Is this true about pot plants? The G.B.I. needs to investigate.
They were notified by several people but told them that this is out of thier jurisdictiona dn somone else needs to be notified
Somewhere in Pineview

Warner Robins, GA

#54 Jun 8, 2011
Stacy loaned him the truck that he was stealing in and knew he had no license? How could he not be involved somehow?
SSTWN

United States

#55 Jun 29, 2011
Seriously?
FedupwiththeBS5

Edison, GA

#56 Apr 29, 2016
Y'all a lightning bug is brighter than most of you that ask or assume sh--like that wow.
FedupwiththeBS5

Edison, GA

#57 Apr 29, 2016
Wilcox Citizen wrote:
I think the citizens of Wilcox County know that Stacey Bloodsworth is not involved in the burglaries. He has no control over what his brother-in-laws do. I think, if you will check again, you will realize that the Owens boys have always been charged with whatever crime they commit. Stacey may be dropping the ball some in different areas of law enforcement, but you cant blame him for things his family members do.
These aren't to bright if you havnt noticed, they like talk trash.might have even been them or someone they know.
FedupwiththeBS5

Edison, GA

#58 Apr 29, 2016
WINTER CHILL wrote:
What about those airplanes coming in and out of the county bringing drugs back and forth and sleeping with everyone availiable and buying votes from drug dealers to stay in office he is as much of a crook as anyone he ever arrested I hope he is thrown out of office Ed beat and abused his prisoners Stacy just screws his he needs to stay in hiding ALSO I think they should replace all Employees at the courthouse all of their noses have grown they are dense and ass holes.
Shame,Shame speaking ill of the deceased that still have family members regardless snd some of yall yapping jawls ain't no better just havnt been caught yet, and I'm not accusing Stacey of buying anything more less a vote and if it were true they're as guilty as him so I'd leave it alone you're not better Stacey is taking care of his end, y'all need to do the same, he has family a good family that still love him no matter what just as you all would. And he's not the Sheriff anymore so all eyes on the one at hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Courtny Gibbs ? 16 hr Courtney Gibbs 4
sam mckinney fired from sherrif dept (Apr '12) Mar 14 Concerns 7
meth in wilcox (Oct '12) Mar 14 Concerns 8
McGlammmmmory Mar 11 reporter 3
VG-23 Ghostface Gangster 7amily Mar 9 State Prison Offi... 1
News The old house was destroyed by the fire Feb 28 Olivia 1
weimaraner puppies for sale (Feb '11) Feb 27 Amie 3

Rochelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance