bullies and the school

Posted in the Robstown Forum

ridiculous

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I just love how Robstown ISD promotes anti bullying just for attention from the media when in reality teachers and students see bullying all day and dont do ANYTHING about it. My daughters complained to teacher coach counselor and they all say "dont tatal cuz its not nice " fk yeall drugie users robstonians faculty and parents who cant teach their kids morals and respect for each other. Shame on u all
lala

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 13, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
I just love how Robstown ISD promotes anti bullying just for attention from the media when in reality teachers and students see bullying all day and dont do ANYTHING about it. My daughters complained to teacher coach counselor and they all say "dont tatal cuz its not nice " fk yeall drugie users robstonians faculty and parents who cant teach their kids morals and respect for each other. Shame on u all
so if nothing is being done then why don't you take it to the superintendent? Instead of getting on topix, you as a parent should be doing something about it too! If nothing is being done then bring it to someone higher. Common sense!
concerned parent

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2013
My son is first and he also is coming home with bruises because of a bully! Since the teacher nor the principal are doing anything about it me and his dad are gonna stand up for him this is nonsense and it needs to stop. They may get tired of seeing my face, but this needs to get heard. I'll be at the superintendents office daily if I have to.
ROBSTOWN

El Monte, CA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
Why do you have to say Robstonians are you stupid our birth certificates says Robstown and why are you complaining if you live and sending your Daughter here in Robstown move the hell out
Bridgette Garza

Robstown, TX

#5 Feb 13, 2013
If you don't like it than take your kid out of robstown schools and move your kid elsewhere ... & how childish can you be? Go to central with this not a website ... & I'm positive that teachers, coaches, counselors and the principle are not going to say "don't tattle" -___-
gone

El Monte, CA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
There's bullies in every school n what's the point on telling the school board its going to go on and go on kids just like to mess with other kids to be cool n its not right at all...
happy

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Feb 13, 2013
gone wrote:
There's bullies in every school n what's the point on telling the school board its going to go on and go on kids just like to mess with other kids to be cool n its not right at all...
No it's not right but the parent needs to do something about it, not just complain on a website especially topix. If the superintendent doesn't do anything then take it to the cops, press charges, there's ways to make it stop
bully

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Feb 13, 2013
its not my fault your childs a pus*y
Jasper Lion

Abilene, TX

#11 Feb 13, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
"say "dont tatal cuz its not nice " fk yeall drugie users robstonians faculty and parents who cant teach their kids morals and respect for each other. Shame on u all" I hope you see the irony in this, being the parents and all. Furthermore, my momma always told me "If they hit you first, you have my permission to hit them back harder."
vic

United States

#12 Feb 14, 2013
bully wrote:
its not my fault your childs a pus*y
Your awful why would you want a child to go to school where you don't feel protected? theirs no need to move your life if its gonna be everywhere, there is a way to defend yourself but in the long run its not worth the time,or all the hurt you've caused, or being hurt. bullying is illegal now there is allot you can do now to make it stop, so what if your the tattle tale or if people talk, its your body, self esteem, person issues, everything is being put at risk , bullying a little kid can haunt them forever & it only gets worse within age, thers only so much one person can take till its to late, why live with fear hate and hurt when you can love live and laugh. Just be happy being still alive and healthy most people aren't, and you wanna bully? That's nonsense, people who bully end up no where just sad jealous people still trying to bully that person, it must stop and will stop! Look online there's allot of ways to stop it, no kid should deal with that, ever.
ridiculous

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Feb 14, 2013
I went to school board. Yeall are robstonians all on welfare its pathetic. U teach ur kids how to behave. I told my kid someone picks on u just start hitting them. So when ur kid comes hm crying cuz my daughter that u referred to as a pssy kicked there ass dont get mad cuz ur kid deserved it and if u got a problem u can deal w me cuz i dont put up w lowlifes like u who get satisfactory from a childs pain.
Bridgette Garza

Robstown, TX

#14 Feb 14, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
I went to school board. Yeall are robstonians all on welfare its pathetic. U teach ur kids how to behave. I told my kid someone picks on u just start hitting them. So when ur kid comes hm crying cuz my daughter that u referred to as a pssy kicked there ass dont get mad cuz ur kid deserved it and if u got a problem u can deal w me cuz i dont put up w lowlifes like u who get satisfactory from a childs pain.
Put Your Name & Stop Being Childish! My Family Is Not On Welfar! Seems To Me You Hate Robstown, Why Live Here? Get Your Big Ass Up & Move Somehere Else! Your Kid Needs To Stand Up For herself! That's All I got To Say! Bullying Is Everywhere Though I Never have Witnessed it Myself...
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Feb 14, 2013
U move..problem solved yes u are onwelfare lol ill help u out. Ill buy ur foodstamps so u can go drink at the bar w all ur lowlife friends
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Better yet spend ur money on crack itll be one less pathetic person we have tl worry about
Parent

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Your kid needs to defend him or herself if nobody is doing anything about it, get to the bottom of it go to the source itself the bully's parents. The school can't keep an eyeball on one student there's at least 700 students to look after. And its good that they promote it out of all those students there has to be at least 1 listening.
mother

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2013
My son had an episode of bullying earlier in the school year and as soon as I addressed it to Mrs Benavidez the principal, the problem was handled right away. My son no longer feels threatened and is able to learn in a healthy environment. There are other alternatives (most of the time) to handling such situations but bottom line, it starts with teaching your children manners and how to behave. The way a child presents themselves in public is a reflection of his/ her parents.
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Feb 14, 2013
report it to to someone higher
Seriously

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Saying all people are on welfare is ignorant, but calling you that would be redundant, your grammar screams that on its own :)
Robstown 4 life

El Monte, CA

#21 Feb 14, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
Thanks for putting your problems on here what does the town name have to do with all this look what you just started why dont you attend parent involvement so you can see what's up why they are picking on your child i say if the teachers and principles dont do something talk to the bullys parents and bully them kick there ass but come on cuz of this now welfare drugs are being said when the topix is mainly cuz of them bully ur child not every one on drugs or welfare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church people that are liers n fool around 38 min j saying 5
sandra martinez (Nov '13) 1 hr mari 13
Grown married middle aged men who get on Topix ... Wed kate 1
juanita rodri Wed lo life 39
dirty women that sleep around n do not take a bath Wed amv 3
evil mother in laws Dec 23 Pearl from spongebob 3
rude sevice at resturant Dec 23 ghetto asses 14
Robstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web