Next Last
Lmfao

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Flatbacking crackhead!!!!
iknowitall

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah she's a H*... crack, pill, weed everything..check out her facebook..she thinks somehow shes cute NOT!!
chance

Laredo, TX

#3 Feb 2, 2013
She's hot!!! Hook me up!!
lmao

Laredo, TX

#4 Feb 2, 2013
she needs to take care of her kids & quit posting on here under fake names lol i hope erica whoops her!
lol

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Ya I hope erica does whoop her a** it has to b her always putting ericas name on topix fake hoe she acts like ut ant her but ta it is lol i think she has a secret crush on erica lmao
lol

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 2, 2013
How do u like it now hoe ur name on topix paybacks a b***h and stop bringing up mike in everything let him rest in peace u dont need to be having his name in ur mouth stupid b***h stop blaming erica for everything cause u ant no angel ur dam self ur worse than regular undercover hoes
hie

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Chasity looks like a vato I dont know how benny messed with her flat a** shes yo boyish lol like in school pinche yom boy
iknowitall

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
lmao wrote:
she needs to take care of her kids & quit posting on here under fake names lol i hope erica whoops her!
whos erica ?! N fake names what my name since u know me
hie

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Tom boy I ment lol
lol

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Just what I said stupid
lol

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 2, 2013
They werent talking about erica stupid there talking about ur kids stupid read right
lol

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Maybe u should learn to read cause she's asking who's Erica???? Dumbass
lol

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Plus what makes you think she's the one putting Erica's name on here everybody f*ckn talks shit about that chick ....Looks like Erica is the one who started this on Chasity
Funny

Lockhart, TX

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Lol
lol

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Shut the fu** up already if u cant say it ericas face why even act hard behind a website u make me laugh
crazy

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2013
lol wrote:
Plus what makes you think she's the one putting Erica's name on here everybody f*ckn talks shit about that chick ....Looks like Erica is the one who started this on Chasity
get a life she would never put mike on blast. Erica u act like she hasnt told u sht . Fake names no i alway c her w benny and kids not at bars w different diks like erica. She left mike cause of his habits thought he was closer 2 stacy then her so chasity doesnt do drugs. Erica the one askn everybody bout her ur the stalker
lol

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
hie wrote:
Chasity looks like a vato I dont know how benny messed with her flat a** shes yo boyish lol like in school pinche yom boy
jen gonzales why would he b w u and those strechmarks and loose skin an sore. Get over it ur old news that video stil floatn around facebook baha
Funny

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Haha that video
prissy

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Chasity is beautiful .she may not have a bad ass body but her face is gorgeous...no comparison to jenn nor Erica...jenn looks like a skeleton.. she's freakn sick.idk how the heck she thinks she's prettier than Chas.....that's a joke. Erica is ok in the face but she acts and talks chingona...no class n total turn off. Especially when she says if u don't know now u know N.....omg fkn ghetto n childish....she needs to stop thinkn she the shut cause she's not
prissy

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Oh and I hate it when she says I love haters....wtf...seriously? Who is hating on that trick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jasmine Garza Miranda Tovar BFF 17 min Fat ass 14
Who is running? 1 hr Lorie 11
La Rataaaa 1 hr Good fart 76
Roxanne Gaona 1 hr Just being real 21
The totally demented brain of fart guy 7 hr Good fart 8
Vic Velasquez Jr or should i say the fart guy lol 7 hr Good fart 15
For all the men who lie and cheat on they're wo... 18 hr Good fart 51

Robstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance