Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Robinson Township Forum

Comments (Page 1,560)

Showing posts 31,181 - 31,200 of51,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

poor obummer is going down like a democratic congressman at a truck stop.

real clear politics electoral map is changing. no surprise to anyone paying attention to the latest polls.

the real poll will be in november when america kicks the marxist and the rest of his american hating comrads out of the white house.
bobby64

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Teddy, why is flipper losing electoral map?
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I'll eagerly await the rightwing outrage over this...

----------

Book Will Describe Raid That Killed Bin Laden

A detailed first-person account of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, written under a pseudonym by a member of the Navy SEALs who participated in the mission and was present at bin Laden’s death, will be released next month, the publisher said on Wednesday.

The book,“No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama bin Laden,” which is scheduled to be released on Sept. 11, has been a tightly held secret at the publisher, Penguin. It promises to be one of the biggest books of the year, with the potential to affect the presidential campaign in the final weeks before the election.

The author’s name will be listed as Mark Owen by Dutton, an imprint of Penguin. For security reasons, he used a pseudonym and changed the names of other SEAL members.

A former member of SEAL Team 6, the author was a team leader in the operation that resulted in the death of Bin Laden in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2, 2011.

----------

I'll wait for that outrage, but I won't be holding my breath.
dbar

Perkasie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Marisa wrote:
The University of Colorado analysis predicts Romney win in presidential race.
They have called the winner for the last 32 years.
Obama will win 218 votes in the electoral College, short of the 270 he needs.
Romney will win 320 votes.
Romney wins with 53%. Obama gets 47%
Just google university of colorado analysis of presidential race or try this
www.examiner.com/article/university-of-colora...
and from the study.

"The authors also provided caveats. Factors they said may affect their prediction include the timeframe of the economic data used in the study and close tallies in certain states. The current data was taken five months in advance of the Nov. 6 election and they plan to update it with more current economic data in September. A second factor is that states very close to a 50-50 split may fall an unexpected direction."

so using old data is one problem.
and states that are close may fall in an unexpected direction.
so the study is not definitive
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, Ted the FREAK, each time you accuse me of lying.
Ted the FREAK: admitted wife beater.
!LOL!

A true psychopath's response, danny BOY!

You are quite the case study, BOY.

So, BOY, can you name ANYone else who "does not lie. ever'?

No? Well, doesn't that offer you a tiny bit of insight that your claim 'I do not lie. Ever' is a preposterous and delusional statement?

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

bobby64 wrote:
The warrior moron who can only post his hopes and dreams instead of a electoral map that's agrees with him. You can put stock in any thing that feels good to you but Obama vs McCain was close til the debates
Shut up or I'm going to sic Dan the Man on you.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
I'll eagerly await the rightwing outrage over this...
----------
Book Will Describe Raid That Killed Bin Laden
A detailed first-person account of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, written under a pseudonym by a member of the Navy SEALs who participated in the mission and was present at bin Laden’s death, will be released next month, the publisher said on Wednesday.
The book,“No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama bin Laden,” which is scheduled to be released on Sept. 11, has been a tightly held secret at the publisher, Penguin. It promises to be one of the biggest books of the year, with the potential to affect the presidential campaign in the final weeks before the election.
The author’s name will be listed as Mark Owen by Dutton, an imprint of Penguin. For security reasons, he used a pseudonym and changed the names of other SEAL members.
A former member of SEAL Team 6, the author was a team leader in the operation that resulted in the death of Bin Laden in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2, 2011.
----------
I'll wait for that outrage, but I won't be holding my breath.
danny BOY, absolutely NOTHING in your post indicates any cause for "outrage".

Are you upset at the likelihood that Obama won't be the hero in the first person narrative?

Can you be more specific? No one wants you suffering as you "eagerly await".

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upset at the likelihood that Obama won't be the hero in the first person narrative?
Damn, I thought you were going to say "Are you upset at the likelihood that Obama won't be the hero in the first person shooter?"

Hell yeah, Call of Duty: Obama-Ops
JoePa 4ever

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Doesn't anybody care that they are trying to destroy Joe Paterno's legacy? I thought we were better than that.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
danny BOY, absolutely NOTHING in your post indicates any cause for "outrage".
Can you be more specific? No one wants you suffering as you "eagerly await".
The right absolutely HATES it when someone reveals classified information about the killing of bin Laden. There should be a two week freak-out over this.

Don't you pay any attention to the news at all?
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

JoePa 4ever wrote:
Doesn't anybody care that they are trying to destroy Joe Paterno's legacy? I thought we were better than that.
I'm pretty sure Paterno did that to himself.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
No? Well, doesn't that offer you a tiny bit of insight that your claim 'I do not lie. Ever' is a preposterous and delusional statement?
How would I know? My wife doesn't lie. Other than that, I don't go around polling people.

Why is it so unbelievable that there are people in the world who do not lie? Is lying such second-nature to you that you simply can't believe anyone doesn't do it?

ROFLMAO! What was I thinking? OF COURSE it is. You prove that multiple times every single day here.

Nevermind. LOL!
Grianger

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

JoePa 4ever wrote:
1) NO

2) We are better than that
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
!LOL!
I'm actually pretty sure that this is the heart of your irrational rage toward me. You simply can't stand the fact that you've found somebody who doesn't engage in the same character flaw that defines you.

That's what your very first attack on me was about. Hell, you even named yourself "DTM prevaricates" or some such bullshit. My simple statement of fact drove you into an irrational rage and you haven't stopped attacking me for almost 9 months now.

You are pathologically dishonest, Ted the FREAK, and to hear someone simply state that they don't lie drove you into an irrational, narcissistic rage that is completely out of your control now.

I tried ignoring you, but that just escalated it. I'm trying not to engage you as a human being, but that doesn't seem to be helping either. I frankly think you're beyond hope. Thank god you don't know who I really am.
Dr Sardonicus

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually pretty sure that this is the heart of your irrational rage toward me. You simply can't stand the fact that you've found somebody who doesn't engage in the same character flaw that defines you.
That's what your very first attack on me was about. Hell, you even named yourself "DTM prevaricates" or some such bullshit. My simple statement of fact drove you into an irrational rage and you haven't stopped attacking me for almost 9 months now.
You are pathologically dishonest, Ted the FREAK, and to hear someone simply state that they don't lie drove you into an irrational, narcissistic rage that is completely out of your control now.
I tried ignoring you, but that just escalated it. I'm trying not to engage you as a human being, but that doesn't seem to be helping either. I frankly think you're beyond hope. Thank god you don't know who I really am.
Dan,

Its called Borderline Personality Disorder

And he has it bad....
He's severely damaged you know where....shhhhhh
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

danny BOY, your contention that you--and now your wife--'do not lie ever' is a defining attribute of your psychopathic personality.

You've responded to my query as honestly as you are able.

You may be shocked at the response a therapist, psychiatrist or religious leader would have if you told them "I do not lie. Ever."

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, fascinating psychopath, pathological liar.
Marisa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry - what lie did I tell?
Here's what you said:
<quoted text>
That is a false statement. Here are the facts:
----------
Documentary Movies at the Box Office
Chimpanzee -$28,972,764 - 4/20/12
Katy Perry: Part of Me -$25,262,383 - 7/5/12
Bully (2012)-$3,495,043 - 3/30/12
Jiro Dreams of Sushi -$2,550,508 - 3/9/12
2016 Obama's America -$2,410,087 - 7/13/12
----------
"number 2 grossing documentary of the year" is a false statement.
"Number 5 grossing documentary of the year" is a true statement.
My statement was not false and you know it. You are using outdated links. Mine is current Aug 22,2012.

"Last weekend, the film grossed an impressive $1.2 million as it upped its theater count from 61 to 169 for a total gross of $2 million, the second best showing of the year for a documentary after BULLY ($3.2million). This doesn't include nature documentaries CHIMPANZEE($29 million) and TO THE ARTIC ($7.6 million)".

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-rep...

Here's what's really going on. You're just out to get me and you're becoming more and more fearful because Obama is slipping and will probably lose the election. So you lash out at anyone that brings ANY kind of information foward for posters to read that points out Obama is sinking. Whether it's the University of Colorado Analysis, donations for Obama are low or that the anti Obama movie is pulling in tons of money.

Say what you want, use outdated posts..won't change Obama is sinking.

I am tired of repeating myself to you. Use the proper link that is current to get the truth..not the outdated one you are using.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The right absolutely HATES it when someone reveals classified information about the killing of bin Laden. There should be a two week freak-out over this.
Where does your post state that classified information will be divulged?

That's just you making things up again, isn't it BOY.

danny BOY, you just can't NOT lie.
Dr Sardonicus

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

His erroneus use of faux mis-directed dishonest psychology terminology with you make's one want to regurgitate.

Uuurpp...I feel one coming up soon

Let's see what happens

Spin the wheel....where it stops...
Marisa

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are losing it.

Are you aware of what you said? You said "The right absolutely HATES it when someone reveals "CLASSIFIED INFORMATION" about the killing of bin Laden"

Do you know what classified means?

Classified information- sensitive information to which access is RESTRICTED BY LAW or regulation to particular classes of people.

I don't think particular classes of people mean the entire world!!

Not only does the right hate "CLASSIFIED INFORMATION" being revealed...ALL Americans hate classified information revealed.

Because of classified info being revealed there is a Pakistani doctor in prison for helping the U.S. locate bin Laden.

Poor Dan, you are losing it. What's going to happen to you when Obama loses the election?

And look who asks the question..don't you pay any attention to the news. You were clueless on the New Black Panthers calling for the killing of white babies..called me a liar. You later realized I wasn't making it up.

You use outdated links..

Poor clueless Dan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,181 - 31,200 of51,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Robinson Township Discussions

Search the Robinson Township Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) Apr 19 Luke 7,353
2 Arrested After Overnight Chase Apr 17 Unknown 1
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Apr '13) Apr 2 Anonymous 17
Review: MDofPC Custom Computers, LLC Computer R... (Apr '11) Mar 27 doadoah 37
Public works Mar '14 Crafton man 19
Review: MDofPC Doctor of Computers (Jun '12) Mar '14 Gary Vermillion 25
•••
•••
•••
Robinson Township Dating

more search filters

less search filters