Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32744 Aug 22, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the same standard as the folks Swift Boating Obama. If you think it's dishonest, your beef is with them, not me.
How's your wife this evening? Any new bruises?
Stop being jealous. You're alone because you cheated on your wife. BOO HOO HOO, I'm all alone. Why don't you and Bobby get fixed up? You would have total control over short bobby.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32745 Aug 22, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the same standard as the folks Swift Boating Obama. If you think it's dishonest, your beef is with them, not me.
PRICELESS, danny BOY!

Not only do you claim "I never lie. Ever" but when caught in a lie you blame your adversaries!

Cleverly psychotic, BOY!

Oh, you are so entertaining.

LOL

danny BOY: racist, plagiarist and pathological liar unparalleled.
bobby64

Kenmore, WA

#32746 Aug 22, 2012
Tea bag running from electoral map, typically priceless
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32747 Aug 22, 2012
More proof of Obama's incompetence. This idiot couldn't manage a lemon aid stand.

You Obama supporters really need to reconsider your support for him. Just look at where our country is now and where it will be in four years if this idiot is elected again.

Obama has a 3.5 year record and it's a failure. We cannot let him continue...Obama has to go!
----------

Obama's Epic Deficit Failure

Spending: Remember when President Obama promised he'd cut the deficit in half in his first term? Well, the results are in, and red ink will once again top $1 trillion. Calling this an epic failure isn't enough.

In his first budget message to the country, Obama promised to make the "tough choices necessary to restore fiscal discipline, cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office, and put our nation on sound fiscal footing." His plan projected a deficit of $557 billion this year, and $512 billion next year.

On Wednesday, the Congressional Budget Office showed how far Obama has missed that target. It reported that the deficit will top $1.1 trillion this year, and assuming Congress keeps most of the Bush tax cuts in place (which Obama wants), the deficit will be close to, if not more than,$1 trillion next year.

It gets even worse when you look at the deficit as a share of the economy. Obama's first budget promised the deficit would account for just 3.4% of GDP by 2012. Actual result: 7.3%. He said the deficit next year would be just 2.9% of GDP. Now the CBO figures it will be more like 6%.

Obama blames everyone but himself for his failures. And sure enough, he's been claiming that most of the nation's current deficit problems are the fault of President Bush's tax cuts, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the new Medicare drug benefit.

"We ran two wars on a credit card. We went from surplus to deficit," he bemoaned at a recent campaign event. "So when I walked into office we already had a $1 trillion deficit." The truth is, Obama has only himself to blame for the country's fiscal quagmire.

First, the economy has vastly underperformed its potential, thanks to growth-suffocating regulations, misguided industrial policy, the looming threat of Obama-Care and the constant push to raise taxes in the most productive parts of the economy.

In fact, growth has come in well below every one of Obama's own forecasts. When he came into office, Obama projected 2011 growth would be 4%. The next year, he downgraded that to 3.8%, and then 2.7% the year after. Even that was too optimistic, since actual growth in 2011 was a meager 1.8%.

Today, Obama says growth for 2012 will be 2.7%, although he promised back in 2009 that the economy would be racing ahead at 4.6% this year. Obama's incredibly weak economic recovery has sapped federal revenues, contributing significantly to annual deficits.

Second, Obama has taken the country on an unprecedented spending spree, with outlays exceeding 22.8% of GDP every year Obama's been in office — a level reached just twice since World War II.

Flush with victory in 2009, Obama promised he'd bring a "new era of responsibility" to Washington. Anyone want to argue that he's fulfilled this promise?

http://news.investors.com/article/623145/2012...
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32748 Aug 22, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Tea bag running from electoral map, typically priceless
Hey Bobby, ever consider reading tea leaves for a living? It would be better than laying around drunk all the time.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32749 Aug 22, 2012
Dan the Man, it's obvious that you don't get along with women. May I suggest you find yourself a small man that you can control. Bobby and you might make a great couple.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32750 Aug 22, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>

I used the same standard as the folks Swift Boating Obama.

swift boating

"Swift-boating" has entered the political lexicon as a noun, adjective or verb and is usually invoked as a pejorative term by Kerry supporters to indicate that Kerry was treated unfairly when unpleasant but truthful accusations were raised.

Explanatory notes:

Such accusations by genuine war heroes and former POWs undercut Kerry's claim to Vietnam hero status.

They exposed how Kerry had manipulated the Navy's system to award himself three Purple Hearts in order to limit his service in a combat zone to four months.

Democratic apologists blame disingenuously Kerry's flaccid and untimely response to the accusations with the knowledge that, if Kerry released his complete military records, they would show a general discharge for having met with enemy leaders while still in the Navy Reserve.

Kerry was restored to Honorable Discharge status by President Carter in 1978.

Kerry's supporters then coined the term "swift boating" to shift the blame from Kerry to his political opponents even though a full refutation of the accusations was avainlable if Kerry were to file a SF-180, which he has refused to do for reasons herein laid bare.

The president and his campaign staff were never involved in exposing Kerry as a hypocrite and incorrigible opportunist.

How's your wife this evening?

Any new bruises?

pha-king nitwit
hmmmm

Greencastle, PA

#32751 Aug 22, 2012
Hill swayed O to kill Osama
Waffling prez passed 3 times

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/hi...
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32752 Aug 22, 2012
They exposed how Kerry had manipulated the Navy's system to award himself three Purple Hearts in order to limit his service in a combat zone to four months.

Maybe we can expose obummer as a four year failure,

oh wait a minute ..........I'll be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"

Looks like the stupid communist put the swift boat up his own ass

c'mon danny boy debate

SCUM-bagger
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32753 Aug 22, 2012
"RAPIST"

‘Certified Sexual Harasser’

Bill Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Dem Convention

Paula Jones – February, 1994 - Accused Bill Clinton of exposing himself to her in a hotel room. CBS and NBC ignored her press conference. ABC gave it 16 seconds of coverage.

Kathleen Willey – July, 1997 - Accused Bill Clinton of groping her in the Oval Office while President. CBS gave it one minute on July 30 while NBC gave it a mention and ABC gave it no immediate coverage.

Juanita Broaddrick – March, 1998 – Accused Bill Clinton of raping her while he was the Arkansas Attorney General and a candidate for Governor. ABC, CBS, NBC offered weekend coverage but then dropped the story. NBC's Dateline finally aired an interview with Broaddrick in February of 1999.

"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost, you can still call him vile names"
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32754 Aug 22, 2012
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of COMMUNIST shit!

Just like your COMMUNIST black messiah!
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32755 Aug 22, 2012
It occurred to me that he could have killed and maimed many more in that theater with nothing more than a couple road flares and two buckets of gasoline.
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

#32756 Aug 22, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Paterno did that to himself.
Read this and see if you might think differently.
http://ps4rs.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/the-fre...
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32757 Aug 22, 2012
"RAPIST"

‘Certified Sexual Harasser’

Bill Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Dem Convention
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32758 Aug 22, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Hill swayed O to kill Osama
Waffling prez passed 3 times
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/hi...

Looks like the credit of killing Osama bin Laden should go to Hillary Clinton. Obama didn't have the guts or balls to make a timely decision.

Obama was more concerned about his future as President than the security of the U.S.

Obama, is a self serving POS.
----------

Hillary Rodham Clinton talked a reluctant President Obama into killing Osama bin Laden — after the president canceled plans for the mission three times, an explosive new book claims

Obama feared that the daring Navy SEALs operation to raid bin Laden’s hidden Pakistani compound “might go tragically wrong” and he would be blamed for it, author Rich Miniter says.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/hi...
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#32759 Aug 23, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the credit of killing Osama bin Laden should go to Hillary Clinton. Obama didn't have the guts or balls to make a timely decision.
Obama was more concerned about his future as President than the security of the U.S.
Obama, is a self serving POS.
----------
Hillary Rodham Clinton talked a reluctant President Obama into killing Osama bin Laden — after the president canceled plans for the mission three times, an explosive new book claims
Obama feared that the daring Navy SEALs operation to raid bin Laden’s hidden Pakistani compound “might go tragically wrong” and he would be blamed for it, author Rich Miniter says.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/hi...
Got him didn't he? Could have let him slip away as the former chicken-hawk prez did when he was boxed in at Tora Bora.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#32760 Aug 23, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Got him didn't he? Could have let him slip away as the former chicken-hawk prez did when he was boxed in at Tora Bora.

You must be referring to Clinton. If Clinton wasn't getting a BJ huh?

When you liberals are faced with facts you always put a spin on it.
bobby64

Kenmore, WA

#32761 Aug 23, 2012
The Californian liberal living warrior tea bag sure know how to sponge of big government with his tired ass. Your opinion will never be enough and you know it so get mad, really angry and pay witness to electoral map
u dumb arse

Reading, PA

#32762 Aug 23, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Maybe we can expose obummer as a four year failure,
oh wait a minute ..........I'll be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;
I Will Be Held "Accountable"
Looks like the stupid communist put the swift boat up his own ass
c'mon danny boy debate
SCUM-bagger
Psssst, didn't take much twisting etc to show how bush an chinny served. and you, ell you just a dumb arse. Bet you didn't have the sac to serve yourself yet you run your lips every time someone takes their dic outta ya mouth.
u dumb arse

Reading, PA

#32763 Aug 23, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Of COURSE you don't think YOUR expletives are vulgar, danny BOY!
You confirmed--AGAIN--your predictable hypocrisy, BOY.
danny BOY: hypocrite, racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.
he only explination is you were underwater way too long during the flood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robinson Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stowe Township man brutaly beaten by African Am... 8 hr Bubba 2
Montour school teacher selling hroin (Jan '15) 19 hr RocksGirl4life 31
News Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) Jul 23 Bullpn 7,597
Why? Jul 17 Big Jim 1
Building Near Kennedy Giant Eagle (Sep '06) Jul 14 Al Sharpton Jr 20
Review: A Plus School of Driving LLC (Apr '12) Jul 13 Alexis Rodgers 4
Crafton park 4th of July Jul 9 Pete 1812 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robinson Township Mortgages