Decisions of Westmoreland County judges

Full story: PittsburghLIVE.com
The following is a partial list of criminal cases handled by judges in the most recent term of Westmoreland County criminal court. Full Story
A FRIEND

Clarion, PA

#1 Jan 19, 2008
YEA, THAT'S ALL YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO, RUN SOMEBODY'S GOOD NAME INTO THE GROUND WHEN THEY MAKE A MISTAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIFE.
WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE GO AFTER THE MURDER'S AND RAPISTS. NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIVES.
A KID MAKES A SMALL MISTAKE, AND THEN YOU PLASTER HIS NAME ALL OVER THE WORLD. POLITICS. AND THE PEOPLE WHO GET OFF WRITING THIS CHIT. GIVE THE KID A BREAK. YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY. IF YOU KNEW THE TRUTH, THEN THIS STUFF WOULD OF NOT APPEARED IN THIS PAPER. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. THE MAN IS A GOOD PERSON, NOT A THEIF.
truth searcher

Nanty Glo, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2008
You say we don't know the whole story. Why don't you tell us, or anyone. The truth is always the best thing. If you're complaining about a person's name being in the paper for something they did "wrong", remember that there are rules in life & if we break them or make certain choices we have to deal with the consequences. Instead of stating that we don't know things, like the truth as you suggested, please take the time to enlighten us so we can be fully informed, or at least hear two sides to a story & make up our own minds. My thoughts are that you are probably personally involved with this person & hurt to see negative things written. I still don't know what or who you're referencing but it doesn't matter at this point, unless you take the time to tell what you say you know the differs from what was written or said about the person involved. Everyone makes mistakes sometime in their life but that doesn't mean they're a bad person, bad choices have consequences. I would be interested hearing your "truth" put in words. I believe in knowing all facts before making a decision & I think most people do too. Speak on behalf of your friend for whatever he did (you didn't mention what it was). If you can help, or change something you should always speak up for truth. Believe it or not, there are people in this world that want to hear more than one version of a story if there is one. If you're just too close to the situation maybe you're just not ready to face that this person did what they were accused of & you're not ready to accept that so it's easier to blame someone else for the problem. Thank you.
serenity

Greensburg, PA

#3 Aug 28, 2011
Well said, truth searcher,. We do honestly want to know both sides. please tell the story.
Mable Mazza

Irwin, PA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
This is the worst information column I have ever seen. It i not kept current, and why keep an article that is over months old. This programmer should be fired. When one clicks on a link, it is either marked withan x or stale dated. This is not the only link that I am not happy with. Since it changed about 7 months ago, this newspaper link is AWFUL, specificallly all the Trib publications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enrollment decline concerns Blairsville-Saltsbu... (Mar '11) 5 hr Peep 127
blairsville cuts sports funding for all girl sp... Oct 15 blairsville fan gal 3
Thank you for slowing down Oct 15 Concerned parent 2
Blairsville judge , what's going on ? Oct 10 BlairsvilleGrad08 9
truck traffic around diamond (May '13) Oct 8 blairsville fan gal 5
Late fugitive's widow faces charges in Westmore... (Sep '11) Oct 3 Thathonestdude 2
How will Wyotech closing effect you? the commun... Sep 29 scr 1
Robinson Dating
Find my Match

Robinson Jobs

Robinson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Robinson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Robinson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]