rural king shame on you!!!!!!

Posted in the Robinson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shocked

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Oct 5, 2009
I pulled into rural king sunday morning and they had the doors open at 11:55 I walked in with my 17 yr. old son to purchase chicken feed. when this male employee yelled at us and told us that they were not open, I stopped dead in my tracks and then he said to go on. Then under his breath he called me a mother F***er. It was all I could do to get my son and our feed out of that store. My son was so upset with this man for disrespecting his mother in such a tone. All I can say is that I was shocked. I hope this isn't how they treat all the people that walkes thru their door. What a bad example they have set for a teenager.
road dog

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2009
you should call them on the phone and report it to the manager.
SHOCKED

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Oct 6, 2009
I have e-mailed Rural Kings corp. office.
Ross

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2010
I have been a custome at Robinson Rural King for many years. I live in the Robinson area. I want to say how sorry I am that you were treated in such a rude manner as this was. Please don't let one fool make you believe that everone in the Robinson area is as rude as him. I have never seen such behavior in Rural King. I bet the idiot has been fired by now.I hope you come back and shop in Robinson.
Agreed Mgee

Dahlgren, IL

#5 Jul 6, 2010
It's a dead end town, better off to shop somewhere else anyway.
old timer

Caldwell, OH

#6 Jul 7, 2010
i agree .. sure looks like a dead place LOL my step daughter lives in robinson. no wonder shes bored outta her mind !!
joekornsr

Cambridge, OH

#7 Sep 8, 2010
shocked wrote:
I pulled into rural king sunday morning and they had the doors open at 11:55 I walked in with my 17 yr. old son to purchase chicken feed. when this male employee yelled at us and told us that they were not open, I stopped dead in my tracks and then he said to go on. Then under his breath he called me a mother F***er. It was all I could do to get my son and our feed out of that store. My son was so upset with this man for disrespecting his mother in such a tone. All I can say is that I was shocked. I hope this isn't how they treat all the people that walkes thru their door. What a bad example they have set for a teenager.
You should have found a manager and reported it then and there!
I can not believe you went ahead and bought what you went in for. It will not help to fix the problem now!
Jackal

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2010
maybe she should get a job
if she's too young
there are plenty of lawn mowing and babysitting jobs available.
old timer wrote:
i agree .. sure looks like a dead place LOL my step daughter lives in robinson. no wonder shes bored outta her mind !!
flower

Metropolis, IL

#9 Jan 6, 2011
Agreed Mgee wrote:
Olney is a dead end town
crash em

Oblong, IL

#10 Feb 17, 2011
shocked wrote:

90% of ppl in robinson think there s*** dont stink anyways an the ppl that work there aret all that nice anyhow i go there to get welding supplys all the time but i woulda said somthin then an there
johnny

Madisonville, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2011
You think you may have problems with your local Rural King? Just type in the zip code 42431 and look up "Rural King people fired" in the forum section and read about our local Rural King.
John

Valdosta, GA

#12 Mar 3, 2011
Agreed Mgee wrote:
And Olney isnt?
rural king employee

Olney, IL

#14 Nov 29, 2011
I apoligise for what happened to you, and it should have been reported then. I have worked at Rural King for several years and have always treated all customers with respect. If it is not reported nothing can be done about it and as far as our town if you dontlike it move because we dont need or want you here.
PoP

Monticello, IN

#15 Mar 10, 2012
Rural king is my favorite store, they have always been nice to me.
DIY

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Used to go there but they are never open or don't have what I need. We go to Paris now they open early and stay open past 6 everyday im a farmer and like to get what i need before noon and they always have what we need and are very nice THERE which makes it worth the extra few miles
local

Olney, IL

#17 Apr 1, 2012
I have never had anything but a positive experience at robinson rural king. I'm not the most handy person, and they are always happy to help me figure out solutions for my weekend projects. They also carry the best dog supply in town. Not to excuse it, but you probably just caught one bad employee on one bad day.
hmmm

Enfield, IL

#18 Apr 1, 2012
ok
inpurgitory

Robinson, IL

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Rural king at robinson is full of employees who will literally turn and walk away, if they think theyre going to have to do something. Went there a couple yrs ago and put a full set of tires on my truck( over 6 hundred dollarsworth) and the guy that was putting them on told me, never come in again and try to get tires put on after 2pm if i knew what was good for me. I tryed to talk to the manager and was told he was busy and didnt have time to talk or take unwarranted complaints. Will NEVER darken their doors again!!!!!!!!!
been there once

Terre Haute, IN

#20 May 16, 2012
went there last monday eve, very rude people work there wont go back-dont have to take any sh-t like that!
onewhoknow

Olney, IL

#21 May 22, 2012
Millers Feed and tack has better feed and price

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former principal released from jail (Jun '08) May 21 skip giblet 13
News After 65 yrs, alcohol sold in Ill. town (Sep '09) May 14 MrandMrsChurchyPpl 34
Brandon O'Dell (Dec '12) May 7 Altonstone 2
Any 30's around? Apr 28 Bobby 1
Taffie Adams Apr '15 Noitall 1
Martinsville Drama Town USA Apr '15 I know 2
Escape Mar '15 MTZR 1
More from around the web

Robinson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]