Crawford grand jury indicts two Rober...

Crawford grand jury indicts two Roberta police officers

There are 8 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Crawford grand jury indicts two Roberta police officers. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

“We haven't received any warrants from the clerk's office”

Two Roberta police officers have been indicted by a Crawford County grand jury for violating their police oaths, making false statements, malpractice and falsely reporting a crime, according to an indictment ... via The Macon Telegraph

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

Crawford County Resident

#1 Nov 5, 2007
I don't know how many of you have had to deal with the Moore's but I have dealt with both and they are not the people you are writing about being fine upstanding people.Scott gave my wife a ticket for turning left onto US-80 with four mintues to go the morning we found out his wife wanted a divorce.No breaks hear!!! Mrs Moore came to my house after inspecting my son's house to talk to my wife and I and everything was fine.Next thing we knew he had to take drug test which he passed but that was not good enough for her.She stay on my child so hard that he had to move to escape there harrassment.Now to see my grand children I have to dive there. The ex-wife owes 9,88.15 in child suport but they do nothing to her.So if your not in the click ,you better not bend the law in Roberta or with DFACS.I think they should be suject to a DFACS investigation to see if the have milk and bread and the children are being raised according to there rules!!!!Double standards don't work.
One True Person

Winston Salem, NC

#2 Nov 26, 2007
I am another one of Scott "Asshole" Moore's victims. He harrassed me several times in Roberta for nothing. His racist acts and unethical blunders have finally caught up with his stupid ass. Hopefully, the rest of the Moore "Klan" WILL WAKE UP BEFORE THE REST OF THE TRUTH COMES OUT ABOUT THEIR FAMILY. SIGNED: My eye is on U!!!!!

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2008
one crazy town

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2008
roberta at the naked eye looks like a nice place to settle and make a home. I can hardly get over what i am hearing about Scott Moore, but oh what people are so good at hiding. Scott Moore was always a nice person to me, but then things got bad at home. After all the drama was over with and my husband was in that crappy county jail, he shows back up at my door and makes a comment to me. In his words and i qoute"i need to see your search warrant to make sure I did not leave the wrong one." In a state of shock I leave him and another roberta city police officer standing in my dining room and go get my search warrant because he needed to check it. Then the next day when i went to get something that I KNOW was on my table was gone. Funny how it just grew legs and walked right out my door. A few days later I was able to get my husband out of jail and in his little bag was the very item I went crazy looking for. His cell phone!!!!!!!!!! If you ask me the whole police department county and city are as nasty as the trash you put in your garbage every day. Mayor's daughter and son n law is all the time getting arrested, but nothing is never made public of it. Then we hear of the almighty Kerry Dunaway and his retiring. That is a load crap if I have ever heard of one. I just wonder what the GBI is digging up on all these law enforcers. They are nothing but scum and and day they will ALL pay for what they have done to others. The way i see it is if you don't fit in don't screw up because they will screw you. Even the every day people in this town will screw. I just hope that one day we can get some good folks in office and send all the goodie two shoes off some where. JUST WATCH YOUR BACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god

Perry, GA

#5 Jul 15, 2008
What about the other officer {Jason}that got in a bar fight in macon? we have not heard nothing eles on this subject.
Someone Special

Port Orange, FL

#6 Aug 21, 2009
You people crack me up. Do the crime, pay the time.

Cochran, GA

#7 Dec 6, 2013
I have been harassed by the Roberta Police since I stepped foot in the county. They are racist and cocky assholes. I got pulled for a tag light ( which worked) searched , told I was a liar and asked about my passenger who happened to be a black male. He was taken form the car and body searched , harassed and then all I got was a ticket. This is not the first time. These cocky ass young cops need to be put in there place, just because you carry a gun and a badge does not give you the right to treat people like shit.
Sue Maddox

Anniston, AL

#8 Sep 20, 2014
Someone Special wrote:
You people crack me up. Do the crime, pay the time.
Nobody has said that they wouldn't do anything, otherwise! I'm willing to bet, you or your family, is one of the "cocky, no good, trashy, to good for any true work", city workers. There comes a time where I shouldn't have to worry if I'm going to be harassed, because I have a black person, in my car. Or, that I have folks banging on my door, harassing my family. I know first hand how crappy, filthy, trashy, no good, humans, The Moores' are. You'd be playin'a different tune, if the city of Roberta, turned their backs on you. But, like I said, you're probably one of the "good guys", so you're able to treat a true good guy, anyway you want to, and get away with it!!!!!#RobertaIsAsCrookedAsTh eInterstates!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bj? Oct 18 Chuck 3
Johnny Jones (Dec '14) Sep 30 Cyabye 4
Pic swap Sep 28 RexHEX 6
who is andy stokes? (Oct '13) Aug '16 Starlicker 2
Johnnie H Jones Jr. (Dec '14) Aug '16 Starlicker 2
News Jury convicts Peach man of murder (Mar '08) Jul '16 Kat 11
News Coca-Cola started out as an insignificant one m... Jun '16 Will Dockery 1

Roberta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance