Former officer wants Sabine murder ch...

Former officer wants Sabine murder charge quashed

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Jul 2, 2014, titled Former officer wants Sabine murder charge quashed. In it, The Times reports that:

A former Natchitoches police officer accused in the death of a Sabine Parish man wants his murder charge thrown out because he says it was filed in the wrong venue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Pitiful

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jul 4, 2014
What a pity. This nutcase flipped out and kidnapped & killed a man, for whatever reason. Supposedly over something to do with a woman. What a waste, no woman is worth that. Then, the guy is going to try getting out of it by saying they filed the charges in the WRONG PARISH? They should file the charges in EVERY DAMNED PARISH! What does it matter where they filed the charges? That's dumb. He's guilty as hell, the papers his attorney filed almost admits it, flat out. Like saying "I killed him, but you said I killed him in my backyard, but I killed him in HIS backyard, so I'm not guilty. Get real, string him up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slidell Police Department Arrest Reports for De... (Jun '09) Aug 14 Matthew ferrara 8
Mark Traina was tortured by ICU NURSE RAY JENNI... Aug 4 fatuous2 2
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Aug 1 Victoria Dawn Jus... 1,145
Constable Place 2 Jul '15 Slim4824 1
adult theaters Jul '15 twistedcouple 1
News La. Wildlife and Fisheries agent shot during tr... May '15 hunter 4
News Scoot: Who is buying the Strawberry Fest poster? Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Robert Mortgages