Posted in the Robeline Forum

natchitoches resident

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 12, 2012
I should kill my self.
natch town

Many, LA

#2 Apr 13, 2012
No please do not do that. Life is hard I know but don't give up. I don't know if you are religious or not, but turn it over to God. I have been through some very very difficult things in my life. There were many many times I felt the same way. I realize now that I had to go through those things in order for me to be a stronger person.

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2012
if you do you know you go to hell so whatever your killing yourself for deal with it an pray its not worth your soul burning forever. This hell on earth will end one day but hell after earth is forever!!!

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Should have done it last night
so what

Hot Springs, SD

#5 Nov 1, 2012
By the time anyone reads this I would have all ready taken my own life.
just sayin

Keller, TX

#6 Nov 5, 2012
People who are serious about suicide don't tell anyone an sure as hell ain't gonna post it online...so I call bull sh*t

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2012
What a damn joke! Stop telling people things get better. You don't ask to come into this world, so nobody has any place telling you not to do it, or calling you selfish. Wake the hell up fools! Are ANY OF YOU WILLING TO LITERALLY put your life on the line to stop someone? yeah right.

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Sep 6, 2013
People who post saying that they're going to end their life are trying, almost as a last-ditch effort, to get help. I've been in their situation too many times and they just need a hand! Give them one!!

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2013
Dont do it. If you need to talk or help give me a holler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robeline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the biggest Home wrecking girl in Robeline? (Dec '14) Oct 19 Scott_84 17
4th Congressional District Oct 17 BaptistBob 1
nita brumfield nasty hxx (May '11) Oct 16 Tasha 2
Fallon Davis Oct 3 haha 15
heidi (Aug '13) Sep '16 heidi 14
Sabine Parish Fire Sep '16 George 1
tammy edwards/ chevon many, la. (Jul '14) Sep '16 George 15

Robeline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance