Natchitoches authorities seek informa...

Natchitoches authorities seek information on missing Provencal man

There are 234 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Feb 3, 2006, titled Natchitoches authorities seek information on missing Provencal man. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

By Vickie Welborn [email protected] NATCHITOCHES - Natchitoches Parish sheriff's deputies are seeking information on the disappearance of a Provencal man who was last seek Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

AMEN

Shreveport, LA

#142 Aug 24, 2009
kids first wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be one of michael's family members, it is awfully sad and you have my deepest sympathy because it seems that michael is not coming back and I know that is hard to deal with. But if I were you I would do now the one important thing that I could for Michael and that would be to make sure that the part of him that still lives, his children, are being taken care of and it is obvious that they are not. Kim is as damn unfit as any mother I have ever seen in my life and those kids need to be taken care of quick, call "CPS" and make her act like a mother or loose the privilege of getting the monthly checks for those kids just to buy drugs with, cause that is exactly what she does. CPS should make her drug test at least once a week and check up on her randomly for the rest of her damn life.
So many people have called CPS, even family has taken the kids, but Kim always comes back for them. Maybe the more peole that call CPS about this situation, maybe the kids can get some help. That is a very bad concern of the family, I know because I am just someone looking in at the situation. God be with this family, and Michael's kids. Pray for them all.
LGB

Bastrop, LA

#143 Aug 24, 2009
why is one man's death more important than several children's lives and future?

finding his body is not near as important as those kid's future and wellbeing.
everyone knows he is gone and not coming back, there is still hope for the children.
rascoe

United States

#144 Aug 24, 2009
let it be one of your family members that is missing, presumed dead and you have no clue what happened to him or where his body is! See if you can just get over it. Yes, his kids are important...and we have tried to help many times....but you cannot just take them from the mother .....we are helping them in every way that we can.....keep you comments to yourself if you cannot say something half way considerate....and if you know so much that it is one mans "death" where is his body? We think he is dead but we have no body.....people can be so cruel!
rascoe

United States

#145 Aug 24, 2009
LGB wrote:
why is one man's death more important than several children's lives and future?
finding his body is not near as important as those kid's future and wellbeing.
everyone knows he is gone and not coming back, there is still hope for the children.
Finding his body may not be important to you...because you evidently didnt care that much about him...
these are two totally separate issues....dont confuse them....if you read the title of this forum its called "Natchitoches authorities seek information on missing Provencal man".....Not "is Kim a good mother"
Yes, you have hit a raw nerve....dont ever say that finding his body is not important. We happen to love and miss him very much.
LGB

Pittsburgh, PA

#146 Aug 24, 2009
I didn't say finding it wasn't important...what I said was :

"finding his body is not NEAR AS important as those kid's future and wellbeing."

quit putting words in my mouth and get over your self righteous selves.

I know how it feels to lose someone to murder and not have it solved.
but at some point you have to move on and take care of what is left to make sure the same msitakes don't get made again.

Life goes on and you don't have a choice but to go with it.
stop riding this ridiculous merry go round and feeding the trolls all this info on this forum.
it's not solving anything.
the troll

Spring, TX

#147 Aug 24, 2009
FEED ME!!!
rascoe

Bossier City, LA

#148 Aug 25, 2009
We are and have gone on with our lives but are still hopeful that Michael's body will be found.
Michael's kids future and well being is very important to us to and we are doing everything that we can do to help them.
As for feeding the trolls....I agree that the information posted on this forum should be limited. If someone knows something of value...report it to the police...dont put it on here for the actual offenders to read.
i dont know how you get that i am self righteous out of that post....but anyway....to each his own.
red bird

Monroe, LA

#149 Aug 25, 2009
is Marty Powell still in jail?
rascoe

Bossier City, LA

#150 Aug 25, 2009
as far as I know, he is
ROFL in Robeline

Ashburn, VA

#151 Aug 25, 2009
no he is not. he is out roaming the streets.
ROFL in Robeline

Ashburn, VA

#152 Aug 25, 2009
Whoever wrote about ronald stewart and his daughter tasha are trashy and disgusting people who probably know what really happened and put peoples names out there to cover their own tracks. and if you want some come get some.
pissed in Robeline

Ashburn, VA

#153 Aug 25, 2009
nutty buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby is one retarded little girl, who is her husband now? Also I heard Marty didn't do this by himself, that Ronald Stewart helped him, anyone else heard this, at the time Mary was f------! Ronalds daughter,tasha, and if you know them it had something to do with drugs! It's a shame that Ronald's brother Terry died, I know Terry had his issues, but Ronald has never been anything but a leech on society's ass, forgive me but he should have just bit the bullet himself instead of Terry!!! That just proves God don't want no junk!
This is tasha why dont you say that shit to my face bitch. I wasnt even with marty when this shit went dowm. So why don't you get your shit straight before you run your mouth. tell me who you are and i will set it straight for you.
tired of the BS

Ashburn, VA

#154 Aug 25, 2009
born in robeline wrote:
and as far as bobbi curtis, goes she is in jail for drugs. and she has no husband.
if you are going to B.S. know what you are talking about.
She wasnt in jail at the time this went down. And she does have a husband. His name is David Marr,Jr. I do know what i am talking about. They may be divorced now, but not then.
Mozart

Pittsburgh, PA

#155 Aug 25, 2009
what does bobby and david have to do with micheal's disapperance?
drop it in Provecal

Ashburn, VA

#156 Aug 25, 2009
Bobbi and david were last seen with Michael. They killed him and everyone knows it. But no one will ever do anything about it.
Mozart

Pittsburgh, PA

#157 Aug 25, 2009
oh shizzle....well how does marty powell tie into all of it?
Confused

Shreveport, LA

#158 Aug 26, 2009
drop it in Provecal wrote:
Bobbi and david were last seen with Michael. They killed him and everyone knows it. But no one will ever do anything about it.
Tell us what you know? Or better go to the police or someone with some authority and help Michael and his family. What if this was you!! Wouldn't you want someone to help your family.
Confused

Shreveport, LA

#159 Aug 26, 2009
drop it in Provecal wrote:
So why don't you go the authorities and help this family? If you know so much.
drop it in Provencal

Ashburn, VA

#160 Aug 26, 2009
I talked with the police when all this began. Don't sit at you little computer and scrutinize me. I done my part in this. I knew mike and helped search for him. So did my husband. Did you do your part? All of you, commenting on this all the time, did you do your part?
Concerned

Shreveport, LA

#161 Aug 26, 2009
Yes I have done my part and continue to search! Just need closure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robeline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I.m commiting suicide today Nov 23 Mark edwards 1
John Anderson pill popping loser (May '16) Nov 21 ruru 2
Who's the biggest Home wrecking girl in Robeline? (Dec '14) Oct '16 Scott_84 17
4th Congressional District Oct '16 BaptistBob 1
nita brumfield nasty hxx (May '11) Oct '16 Tasha 2
heidi (Aug '13) Sep '16 heidi 14
Sabine Parish Fire Sep '16 George 1

Robeline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance