Muslims attack england.

Posted in the Robbinsdale Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 May 22, 2013
Lies and blather, by space cadet the doll rapist.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 May 22, 2013
Cleaver attack in London...

You cheapen reality, drugged doll rapist.
jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 22, 2013
real space ace wrote:
It seems two radical Muslims have attacked in England with a giant meat cleaver. One of them stated "I swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you". At least 1 has been confirmed dead so far.
Eric Holder would categorize this as "workplace violence".
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 May 22, 2013
Holder is in England ??? Oh right, another moronic comment, space case doll rapist...
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#8 May 22, 2013
Notice how the Brits immediately called it a terrorist attack, and the Prime Minister immediately flew back from France?
Obama wouldn't have left the golf course.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#9 May 22, 2013
The peaceful religion of Islam strikes again.

----------

London terror suspects shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ and machete man to death

By Cheryl K. Chumley

The Washington Times
Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A machete-wielding attacker and his gun-toting sidekick killed a man in the streets of London on Wednesday, and police are regarding the pair – whom they subsequently shot – as potential terrorists.

The prime minister called the incident “truly shocking,” and said police are investigating it as a terrorist attack, BBC reported. Witnesses say they saw a man walking down Woolwich Street, when he was attacked by two individuals. They also said they heard at least one of the attackers scream ‘Allahu Akbar,” meaning God is great, during the course of the attack, BBC reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 May 22, 2013
Only 2 guys in the Muslim world ?

Funny, machete + TrashyLiar = giant meat cleaver.

You simply cantgetitup....

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#11 May 22, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
The peaceful religion of Islam strikes again.
----------
London terror suspects shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ and machete man to death
By Cheryl K. Chumley
The Washington Times
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
A machete-wielding attacker and his gun-toting sidekick killed a man in the streets of London on Wednesday, and police are regarding the pair – whom they subsequently shot – as potential terrorists.
The prime minister called the incident “truly shocking,” and said police are investigating it as a terrorist attack, BBC reported. Witnesses say they saw a man walking down Woolwich Street, when he was attacked by two individuals. They also said they heard at least one of the attackers scream ‘Allahu Akbar,” meaning God is great, during the course of the attack, BBC reported.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
What!!?? A bad guy got a gun in England. Fat lot of good all of their stringent gun laws did.(...only criminals will have guns.) Fortunately, they chose suicide by cop.
Two more 7th century barbarians taken down. Religious fanatics are a pox on society no matter what faith they follow.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#12 May 22, 2013
I constantly comment on the violent Muslim religion. I am proved right, again. For that, I am called racist.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 May 22, 2013
Only 2 guys in the Muslim world ?

Funny, machete + TrashyLiar = giant meat cleaver.

You simply cantgetitup....

Where's the stock pick, prick ???

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#14 May 22, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
What!!?? A bad guy got a gun in England. Fat lot of good all of their stringent gun laws did.(...only criminals will have guns.) Fortunately, they chose suicide by cop.
Two more 7th century barbarians taken down. Religious fanatics are a pox on society no matter what faith they follow.
Thanks for noticing the gun weilding sidekick part. Those laws outlawing guns in England sure worked well, didn't they?

How's the saying go? When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 May 22, 2013
Only 2 guys in the Muslim world ?

Funny, machete + TrashyLiar = giant meat cleaver.

So, guns ARE DANGEROUS, huh ???

You simply cantgetitup....

Where's the stock pick, prick ???

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 May 22, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for noticing the gun weilding sidekick part. Those laws outlawing guns in England sure worked well, didn't they?
How's the saying go? When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
This is yet another incident that proves that saying.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#17 May 22, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for noticing the gun weilding sidekick part. Those laws outlawing guns in England sure worked well, didn't they?
How's the saying go? When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
"weilding"

Missed the soldier part, too...right moron ????

Probably a legal gun, from the armory, just like legal guns get used everyday/everywhere !!!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#18 May 22, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
I constantly comment on the violent Muslim religion. I am proved right, again. For that, I am called racist.
Maybe it's your delivery Crassus.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#20 May 22, 2013
"weilding"

Missed the soldier part, too...right moron ????

Probably a legal gun, from the armory, just like legal guns get used everyday/everywhere !!!!
Ban meat cleavers

Minneapolis, MN

#21 May 22, 2013
"It seems two radical Muslims have attacked in England with a giant meat cleaver"

Ban meat cleavers.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24 May 22, 2013
Trashy said it was a machete...Was that another lie ?
Partner had a gun, they're both illegal in the streets of England.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26 May 22, 2013
Cleaver attack in London...

You cheapen reality, drugged doll rapist.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#27 May 22, 2013
These two barbarians, should be treated like "William Wallace".... they should be "purified" and EXCUTED, just like he was, but their barbarian bodies should be buried in a landfill, with PIG blood and FECES surrounding them, in FULL VIEW of the cameras. They should be BEHEADED, and treated like the muslim SCUM that they ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 3 hr Space ace 3
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 7 hr Space ace 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Sunshine 33,476
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 10 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 11 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 14 hr American_Sons 14
Black executes 2 COPs Sat Sunshine 1
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Robbinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Robbinsdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Robbinsdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:46PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs
Bleacher Report 6:01 PM
Source: Rodgers' Calf Strain Is 'Mild'
Bleacher Report 7:07 PM
Who Will Come out on Top of NFC North?
NBC Sports 7:55 PM
Packers favored by at least seven points
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports