Joe Soucheray: We have to acknowledge the evil in our midst

Aug 24, 2013 Full story: TwinCities 9

The East Side, as a large geographical chunk of St. Paul gets called, certainly has changed.

Read more
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Aug 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil is in your DNA snake and you and suckaway can go suck each other off and be some nice guys and invite Con to the threesome party.
Now this is what we have ben missing on Topix - the progressive name calling and insults whenever someone dares to point out the truth.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Aug 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Yeah old Joe Suckaway don't you just miss ole Amos and Andy and ole Uncle Ben types? you ole school racist ugly mf'er we Black Minnesotians will never forget how you mistreated and abuse our community may you and your family burn in HELL forever and a Day you racist SOB and BTW are you still on the radio talk show hate Black circuit? also how does it feel to be the sole liability of the pioneer press? huh racist?
"Evil will only be eradicated when we stop making excuses for it and call it what it is."

WAKE UP redeemer.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Aug 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Liar you don't know the truth and only are you a liar but a failure to boot what ever happen to all of your BS made up scandals like the IRS,Bengazi,fast and furious,and so on?have you ever won on any of your BS nonsense?
Maybe the country would know the truth if only the "most transparent administration" would stop covering up scandals like the IRS,Bengazi,fast and furious. What are they afraid of?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Aug 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Say idiot you baggers have had hearings after hearings led by the infamous car thief who later got rich off of car burglar alarms haha Issa himself even his own committee members outed him out as a lying rat on Obama.
All Democraps (especially politicians) are a slimly bunch, which makes it hard to get to the truth.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Aug 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Yeah old Joe Suckaway don't you just miss ole Amos and Andy and ole Uncle Ben types? you ole school racist ugly mf'er we Black Minnesotians will never forget how you mistreated and abuse our community may you and your family burn in HELL forever and a Day you racist SOB and BTW are you still on the radio talk show hate Black circuit? also how does it feel to be the sole liability of the pioneer press? huh racist?
Red, without the hyperbole and with specifics, can you explain your attitude towards Soucheray? While I do not listen to his radio program too much anymore (apparently many people agree with me as his ratings are about 30% of what they were at the peak) I do not recall any racist comments or themes coning from him.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#35 Aug 26, 2013
John Lee Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks informing the public is as important as advancing the liberal ideology is just plain racist!
That would seem to be the general consensus amongst some people.

Rogers, MN

#38 Aug 26, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightening is that "educated" people don't see it and support Obama.
And many of those educated people who support Obama are from Illinois. Which is even more disconcerting.
PB in Saint Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#49 Aug 27, 2013
As always, Joe tells it like it is, as clearly as today's mass media will allow. We need more Joes in govt & education, and fewer politicians.

Rogers, MN

#51 Aug 29, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Red, without the hyperbole and with specifics, can you explain your attitude towards Soucheray? While I do not listen to his radio program too much anymore (apparently many people agree with me as his ratings are about 30% of what they were at the peak) I do not recall any racist comments or themes coning from him.
Wade, have you forgotten already? If you did not vote for Obama, or don't support him or his policies, and are not wishing with all your heart that he could serve a 3rd or 4th term, you are, by default, racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robbinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 1 hr boowhoo 144
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 34,109
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 3 hr Whiny1 213
Hillary Camp Threatens Journalists 4 hr LIbEralS 3
Vikings 'your name here' bricks offered for sta... 5 hr Canoe Crassus Reeves 14
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 11 hr LIbEralS 323
Yemen 11 hr Nordski 77
Robbinsdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web